[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Your favorite photos of Summer Glau
Your favorite photos of Summer Glau
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 11 Mar 2013, 01:26 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Here's a short selection of my favorite photos of Summer Glau:

I love those candid photos taken by non professional photographers, when Summer is aware she's been photographed but she's not really posing. Sometimes, they manage to capture Summer's natural beauty, grace, sweeteness and out of this world allure.

Comic-Con International San Diego - July 13, 2012

Comic-Con International San Diego - July 13, 2012
[Comic-Con International San Diego - July 13, 2012]

Supanova Melbourne April 14 - 15, 2012
[Supanova Melbourne April 14 - 15, 2012]

Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011
[Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011]

Feel free to post yours; you can find thousands of pictures in our Gallery and don't hesitate to use iSearch, the Summer Glau Wiki Image Search.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Monday, 11 Mar 2013, 03:32 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
great pictures of summer glau. she certainly has the full package intelligent, charm , and beauty, she is such lovely girl and so sweet you can only just admire summer will always support her in whatever project she gets herself involved in, spring is here but i cant wait for summer, smile

ogy86Date: Monday, 11 Mar 2013, 18:35 | Message # 3
There are many photos of her, which I love. But I try to select only a few of them biggrin

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

robboDate: Tuesday, 12 Mar 2013, 04:02 | Message # 4
once again some great pictures of summer glau, what a delightfull mum summer would make holding that cute little boy, very sexy drenched in water, the others are just so cute with that beautifull and charming smile, wink

riversfeetDate: Tuesday, 19 Mar 2013, 18:32 | Message # 5
Any photo where Summer is in her bare feet is automatically one of my favorite photos. Such as this one.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Message edited by riversfeet - Tuesday, 19 Mar 2013, 18:33

robboDate: Wednesday, 20 Mar 2013, 03:51 | Message # 6
W.O.W. great picture of summer glau parading once again in her barefeet, gorgeous dress she looks absolutely amazing. looks as tho she is doing a photoshoot for modelling very glamerous, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 21 Jun 2013, 11:12 | Message # 7
Group: Administrators
Not an ounce of trigger discipline among them, but it's offset by an excessive amounts of AWESOME!

Firefly - SFX Magazine - March 2005
Magazine Photoshoots > SFX Magazine - March 2005

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

AdmiratorDate: Monday, 13 Jun 2016, 14:26 | Message # 8
I had a hard time deciding which pictures to pick. I would choose this one at my avatar too, but it is already there smile … I love this Gioconda like look she has in 3 of them and i love that she seems she starts drawing a wonderful smile!

Generally, I do not like artificial colours and shiny/juicy stuff much on people. I prefer Summer looking natural too and the straight-good girl’s hair style is excellent for me. I focus more on Summer’s face, but i’m interested equally for the body of women. I have a problem seeing cellulites... Summer as a ballerina and dancer passes these tests easily, being fit and sporty smile . I like sporty in dressing of women too. It is strange, but i don’t like much heels and classy dresses. Heels make me sometimes see women as.. “chickens” (for the legs part)! I admit however that there is some grace in classy dresses and heels, nevertheless i would prefer a sportier casual outfit anytime anyplace. Summer is beautiful anyway. But she would be just another beautiful woman among all others, if she hadn’t this great personality we see and read she has smile .
I have strange tastes don’t i? It is not strange then that i am not married yet, nor planning to smile . Furthermore, i have, some pessimism about life and therefore i do not wish to invest on a family although.. i know i am wrong… I do respect those who can and do. I think i can deal with loneliness better than average.
Big text, sorry smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Your favorite photos of Summer Glau
Page 1 of 11
Search: