Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 2 of 2«12
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau : A to Z of Awesome
Summer Glau : A to Z of Awesome
Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 02:31 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

summer glau a to z of awesome, some great suggestions the thing is i think they have all been named, i cant think of anymore sorry responded a bit to late, errrr i will try my best to come up with one, need to give my head a shake. and think. smile

Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 03:11 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

Haha don't worry robbo...it took forever for me to find one!!!!!!! without using someone else's tongue

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 03:47 GMT | Message # 18

Friends

thanks terminatoremily still thinking and err picking my brains, but no response at the moment i think river has killed my brain. damn shes good, smile

Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 03:57 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

Haha...wait....if she's killed your brain then... *puts hands on head* oh dear god! Curse you you inevitable betrayal River! you killed robbo's brain!!!

wait... *head starts to feel funny*

River: *her voice inside my head* no power in the 'verse can stop me.

*kills my brain*

............. XP

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 04:15 GMT | Message # 20

Friends

great stuff brilliant, brains splattered all over the place. oh god what a mess, river what have you gone and done, river says well i told ye no power in the verse can stop me, smile

Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 04:37 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

Simon says: River what are you doing?
River: *faces Simon holding axe and smiling* I killed people with my brain *laughs and blood comes out of her mouth*
Simon: River...? *reaches out to grab her*
River: *screams and stabs Simon with the axe*
Simon: XP
River: *starts to cry*

guys......while typing this I had a crazy thought....what if this happened in Serenity?

Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 06:30 GMT | Message # 22

Bloggers

Quote (chrisdvanne)
It would be awesome is a maximum of fans participate to this project by writing a commentary; if you're in the mood, you can write several of course. Non English native members are also invited to participate; Alex can review your draft if you like and help you find the best possible formulation, like he did for the interviews and articles we published together.

Commentaries submissions can be made here or anywhere online.

I am really looking forward to helping out. For non-native english speakers, why not start in your native language and use an online translator to generate english text? I know that some of these translations may not be accurate but at least it is a start. What we need are your ideas and your creativity. We can work on the english text but it is your ideas that matter the most. Ideas come first; no ideas, no text.

Summer Glau is an actor who has given performances that have touched the hearts of many people. This is a chance to give something back and the more that it comes from your heart, the more it will mean to her. And that is one of the topics I would like to suggest for anyone to write about: her heart.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 08:39 GMT | Message # 23

Friends

WACKY! :3

Date: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012, 09:29 GMT | Message # 24

Friends

F. Feet tongue

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Date: Thursday, 13 Dec 2012, 11:26 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

quintessential queen of our imagination.

Date: Saturday, 22 Dec 2012, 02:21 GMT | Message # 26

Friends

oh very nice smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau : A to Z of Awesome
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: