menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Which dress for Summer at the ‘Celebration of Dance’ Gala?
Which dress for Summer at the ‘Celebration of Dance’ Gala?
chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 04 Aug 2012, 00:20 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Everone agrees that Summer looked stunning in an ERIN by Erin Fetherston ethereal gown from the Fall 2012 collection that she wore at the Dizzy Feet Foundation Second ‘Celebration of Dance’ Gala.

Summer Glau in ERIN by Erin Fetherston gown at the Dizzy Feet Foundation Second ‘Celebration of Dance’ Gala

This cream shirred gown is available in three different versions at Erin Fetherston website:

1) Mini dress.

ERIN by Erin Fetherston gown

2) One shoulder dress.

3) Floor length dress, that Summer wore at the event.

In your opinion, which of these three dresses would have been the best for Summer at the Dizzy Feet Foundation Second ‘Celebration of Dance’ Gala?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Saturday, 04 Aug 2012, 00:22

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 04 Aug 2012, 01:03 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
Funnily enough, I still like the long dress that reaches the floor. The more I see it the more I like her in it.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 04 Aug 2012, 08:39 | Message # 3
Group: Administrators
Quote (KevinInScotland)
Funnily enough, I still like the long dress that reaches the floor. The more I see it the more I like her in it.

I knew the moment i created this thread at the Summer Glau Wiki that fans would prefer the floor lenght dress; feedbacks i had via Twitter or Facebook confirmed it. I was tempted to create a poll first but then i thought it would not have been the best way to ask the question.

The floor lenght is indeed more appropriate to the gala event; other female guests wore mini dresses but Summer was not just a guest, she was also a member of the Boards at the event and had to look accordingly.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Saturday, 04 Aug 2012, 08:40

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Which dress for Summer at the ‘Celebration of Dance’ Gala?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: