menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Never Get Naked in Your Shower...by Summer Glau
Never Get Naked in Your Shower...by Summer Glau
AlexDate: Sunday, 22 Jul 2012, 20:30 | Message # 16
Group: Bloggers
Welcome HaveWeLost. I think you will find this to be a site where the major concern is an appreciation of the wonderful work and abundant talent of Summer Glau. The members are not vindictive nor nasty and I think that the reaction of Chris and others is entirely characteristic. We would rather welcome a new member than chastise.

For these reasons, I am here as I am sure many others are.

I was really surprised to hear about the faction from the TSCC Wiki that did not like Summer but I am a relatively new fan of her work. This makes me think that there are mysteries in this world that are without explanation or reason. I think that TSCC as a show was a tour de force for Summer in that it showed how good she really is and it came after Firefly/Serenity, proving once and for all that Summer is not a flash in the pan. She is a bona fide star of the first order who can handle any role that she chooses to play.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

AlexDate: Sunday, 22 Jul 2012, 20:37 | Message # 17
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Mr. Trololo original upload

Oh God No! You are forbidden from ever posting that again, anywhere, for any reason unless you want to face retaliation...

zuby zuby

Fox012Date: Sunday, 22 Jul 2012, 20:46 | Message # 18
Group: Administrators
Chriss I did not stumble over bad summer comments yet on the internet but I Know what you talking about On other recent news I saw a bunch of Tactless A-Holes so i indeed know what you are talking about!

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

HaveWeLostDate: Sunday, 22 Jul 2012, 22:49 | Message # 19
Group: Friends
Thanks for being so understanding guys (and gals). I posted an introduction in the appropriate thread and look forward to presenting you with many more ridiculous videos in the future tongue

In particular, I was thinking of doing something based on this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYfkAbggS7M

...only with Summer. But I'm thinking it might not be such a good idea (for pretty obvious reasons)...thoughts?

Man, does that song crack me up biggrin

Message edited by HaveWeLost - Sunday, 22 Jul 2012, 23:00

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 22 Jul 2012, 23:41 | Message # 20
Quote (Alex)
Oh God No! You are forbidden from ever posting that again, anywhere, for any reason unless you want to face retaliation...

zuby zuby

Love the expression on the guy's face tongue
I'm not sure i got the reference to Paris mentioned in the title "Zuby Zuby - Shammi Kapoor & SharmilaTagore - An Evening in Paris" though wacko

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Jul 2012, 00:19 | Message # 21
Quote (HaveWeLost)
But I'm thinking it might not be such a good idea (for pretty obvious reasons)...thoughts?

I'm not offended by fanboyish comments, fanarts, funny captions and other parodies, as long as they are respectful of Summer Glau and don't show Summer in a degrading or offensive manner.

For example, take a look at how i justified my choice of "the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?" wink

If Josh Friedman showed Summer Glau on many occasions in her underwear and let the camera linger on her behind several times in TSCC, i don't see why a fan could not make a parody video with those scenes. If the first video you posted, without any comments on the context, could have been confusing, you have now introduced yourself and explained that you have, as you said, "an utterly ridiculous sense of humor". This is why any of your creation would not be looked at through a similar lens and fans would be more likely to forgive your exaggerations.

Of course i can speak only for myself.

On a side note, i can only aknowledge that the video devoted to Jared Padalecki's behind was made in jest and was seen as such by Youtube viewers, as proven by the numbers of people who liked it and by looking at the comments.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 23 Jul 2012, 00:20

AlexDate: Monday, 23 Jul 2012, 04:39 | Message # 22
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (Alex)

zuby zuby

Love the expression on the guy's face tongue
I'm not sure i got the reference to Paris mentioned in the title "Zuby Zuby - Shammi Kapoor & SharmilaTagore - An Evening in Paris" though wacko

Sorry, I was not clear. I just looked for a really bad musical performance and that one caught my eye (or perhaps gouged it out is a better description).

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Jul 2012, 07:57 | Message # 23
Quote (Alex)
Sorry, I was not clear. I just looked for a really bad musical performance and that one caught my eye (or perhaps gouged it out is a better description).

I got that part. It's just that the long caption of the video mentioned "Paris" and just looking at the clip doesn't allow to get the reference.
I don't see how someone could blame you for this biggrin

What's this new avatar about?

AlexDate: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2012, 22:58 | Message # 24
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (Alex)

I got that part. It's just that the long caption of the video mentioned "Paris" and just looking at the clip doesn't allow to get the reference.
I don't see how someone could blame you for this biggrin

What's this new avatar about?

The new avatar is just me playing around with different images. I found out how to upload an avatar and this particular image was on my computer. I think it is some kind of African tribal mask.

As to the reference, this performance made me think of the performance of Jessica Pare in Mad Men earlier this year. She sang a song called Zu bisou bisou (Jessica Pare) with the difference being that she is very attractive, singing a cute song whereas the other video is not attractive and not cute. All of this leads to the inescapable conclusion that humour is not my strong suit. cry

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Never Get Naked in Your Shower...by Summer Glau
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: