menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » A question regarding pic of Summer(the very white shirt one)
A question regarding pic of Summer(the very white shirt one)
KrelleK Post # 1 | Monday, 06 Feb 2012 - 14:33
Group: Friends
A question regarding pic of Summer(the very white shirt one where her dark hair is down over her right shoulder)

Is it just wishfull thinking on my part or has that picture had a recuring role in Summer tv show appearances, like I believe it was used in the Coldcase episode, and maybe also in one of her The Unit epis, along with TtSCC(here thinking of Chromartie showing a picture to that young girl that tried to trick Cameron/Allison in the Allison from Palmdale epi.) and maybe also in some of the other appearances. but then again It might just be wishfull thinking biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Monday, 06 Feb 2012 - 14:42
Group: Administrators
You mean this one?

1x06 Love Conquers

I remember i saw a topic on that pic before and did some digging at the time; that picture (or screencap should we say) does not exist under that form in the Cold Case episode. The final picture you see is the result of a photomanipulation, including rotation and content filling (particularly the bottom of her hairs).

I highly doubt we see the same picture in other tv shows but i guess it can be verified if someone has the videos of the aforementioned series.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KrelleK Post # 3 | Monday, 06 Feb 2012 - 14:49
Yeah it was that one I was thinking of, as I said it could just be wishfull thinking, or maybehaps because I had seen the pic. shortly before/after i have had seen the mentioned episodes of the shows I mentioned, and just "coupled" them together so I thought I had seen it in them.

biggrin and well she is such a pretty girl, can´t help to want to see her everywhere biggrin

Blazius Post # 4 | Monday, 06 Feb 2012 - 19:30
Quote (KrelleK)
along with TtSCC(here thinking of Chromartie showing a picture to that young girl that tried to trick Cameron/Allison in the Allison from Palmdale epi.)

If memory serves in that ep Cromartie shows a picture taken from the Pilot scene when Cameron takes over the bank.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

KrelleK Post # 5 | Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012 - 00:54
Quote (Blazius)

Quote (KrelleK)

along with TtSCC(here thinking of Chromartie showing a picture to that young girl that tried to trick Cameron/Allison in the Allison from Palmdale epi.)

If memory serves in that ep Cromartie shows a picture taken from the Pilot scene when Cameron takes over the bank.

That might actually be true, but I am not sure

Gaoga Post # 6 | Thursday, 02 Aug 2012 - 05:55
The picture taken on that time is very pure and beautiful

"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
terminator model

REG Post # 7 | Sunday, 23 Sep 2012 - 23:14
i watched Cold Case last night and this photo was used on there. i wonder what other shows she has worn this on?

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » A question regarding pic of Summer(the very white shirt one)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: