menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » What present would you give Summer for Christmas?
What present would you give Summer for Christmas?
riversfeetDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 04:19 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Summer once said she's a "horse geek". I think I'd give her a pony.

Or maybe realistically, a horse calendar.

And a foot massage.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

termi-ninja-torDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 08:59 | Message # 2
I would give her an offer to do a role in a big budget movie where she would star opposite a big name male actor. The movie would have action parts, including a dance segment, and dramatic parts for her character. The script would be chaste and thoughtfully plotted, and the action would not dominate the story development. Her character would need to look attractive (not grubby and half-crazed like River was). It would be a perfect vehicle to make her a household name star and put her on the Oscar radar.

And a foot massage. ;-)

Message edited by termi-ninja-tor - Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 10:05

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 16:12 | Message # 3
Group: Administrators
Honestly, i give enough of my time and energy to the Summer Glau fandom so that i don't have to give Summer Glau a gift tongue

A foot massage is a must though love

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

ChrisDate: Friday, 23 Dec 2011, 08:15 | Message # 4
Cameron in Terminator 5 leading role, lets face it they won't do another male Terminator well enough although having Robert Patrick and Arnie reviving there roles assuming they don't look too old for it would work. This would make a change from the girl just being the eye candy in these movies and that movie would already come with a well known cast based on the previous releases.

Aside from that I would give her tickets to the ballet.

AngyGlauDate: Friday, 23 Dec 2011, 15:22 | Message # 5
if I were able to do so... I would give to Summer Glau a third season of TSCC happy

BlaziusDate: Friday, 23 Dec 2011, 15:59 | Message # 6
Well, a massage is a must I agree but I'd do a full massage instead, I'm sure her back and shoulders could use such a treatment too wink

On top of that I'd help her with her career too probably.

I'd first do a movie for her which'd make her the undisputable Queen of Hollywood( a movie which still doesn't require her to play an unpleasant role, Chris' T5 idea would be nice if it could work for example)

Then I'd ask her what is the role she's always wanted to play( e.g. her absolute dream role) and I'd make that for her too.

Maybe a Firefly relaunch? She loves that cast very much and maybe working with them again would make her happy.

I can only think of something regarding her job of course because I'd need to know her more to know what she dreams about the most obviously.

So I don't know if she'd need a better house or a better car or something( I doubt the car but who knows?)

Quote (Chris)
Cameron in Terminator 5 leading role, lets face it they won't do another male Terminator well enough

Indeed! And they won't make such an enjoyable and clever Terminator material either without the TSCC approach and Cameron's perfection IMO.

TSCC and Summer raised the standard for Terminator material to the skies for me. I honestly don't think I'll enjoy any regular Terminator anymore after TSCC. They seem pointless to me after TSCC sad

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

The1RussterDate: Saturday, 24 Dec 2011, 06:42 | Message # 7
Group: Writer
Without getting sidetracked into fantasy or the impossible I'd give Summer Glau the following for Christmas:

My continuing admiration, respect, and adoration, for her and her talent.
My continuing prayer that she should have a long, safe and happy, life and career.

She gained my attention with her performance on TSCC. She earned my adoration with her letter to the fans when it was over.
I searched the web and found the other projects she did both before and after TSCC, and I was amazed by her talent.
Summer Glau is a lady who has graced our lives and has given more of herself to her fans than we can ever repay in kind.
I say God Bless Summer Glau. That is the greatest gift any of us can give her.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 24 Dec 2011, 10:55 | Message # 8
Thanks for the nice words The1Russter!
I see you are a group "Writers" for yourself alone, congrats smile

PasshaDate: Saturday, 24 Dec 2011, 15:18 | Message # 9
wink Teddy bear

ogy86Date: Saturday, 24 Dec 2011, 16:15 | Message # 10
I wish Summer ​​happiness in personal and professional life. She deserves it. I hope she will be happy!

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

Nomad79Date: Saturday, 24 Dec 2011, 16:27 | Message # 11
Wishing Summer a very merry Christmas! I think a really good book for her since she does like to read, one of the classics, I think like Emily Dickison. Also a much needed massage I think that the work she does probably tires her out....

MattMDate: Sunday, 27 Apr 2014, 07:59 | Message # 12
Since she likes horses, I would give her two tickets to the Devon Horse Show; one for her and one for a guest of her choice.

You can read more about the Devon Horse Show here:
http://www.devonhorseshow.net/about/

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 27 Apr 2014, 08:39 | Message # 13
Quote MattM ()
Since she likes horses, I would give her two tickets to the Devon Horse Show; one for her and one for a guest of her choice.

Movie still of Summer Glau as Maggie Moon on horse back in her western "The Legend of Hell's Gate".

Summer Glau as Maggie Moon on horse back in her western 'The Legend of Hell's Gate'

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » What present would you give Summer for Christmas?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: