menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Best Comments about Summer on the Web
Best Comments about Summer on the Web
robboDate: Wednesday, 19 Sep 2012, 01:32 | Message # 106
Group: Friends
the fans seem to be suffering without the sarah connor chronicles in there lifes absolutely sucks thank god for the summer glau wiki with all the knowledge and information that gets posted on the site regarding summer glau and many other useful topics on other new shows what we need now to take the pain away is summer glau in a regular series each week hopefully S.H.E.I.L.D or possibly ALPHAS,maybe season three smile

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 19 Sep 2012, 07:40 | Message # 107
Group: Administrators
Quote (robbo)
the fans seem to be suffering without the sarah connor chronicles in there lifes

I must say i might provide a biased overview since i'm a huge TSCC fan myself but my views don't necessarily reflect the diversity of the Summer Glau fans.
Fans of other tv shows/movies inwhich Summer Glau played are invited to post on their favorite topic to balance my views tongue

Quote (robbo)
that gets posted on the site regarding summer glau and many other useful topics on other new shows

I believe the Summer Glau Wiki (this is my personal view though) should not be cut off from the rest of the medias under the excuse Summer is not in it; just like every visitor has other center of interest and watch other shows.

Quote (robbo)
what we need now to take the pain away is summer glau in a regular series each week hopefully S.H.E.I.L.D or possibly ALPHAS,maybe season three

This!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 08:10 | Message # 108
Seen on Twitter :

Adam J. Reid ‏@read_reid
My only hope for Avengers 2 is that Whedon cast Summer Glau. Would be perfect as Wasp. And actually Coulson as Vision needs to happen too

That's what we said, see these blogposts :

Whedon’s Choice for The Wasp in The Avengers 2
Summer as Janet Van Dyne, aka The Wasp in The Avengers sequel

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 06 Oct 2012, 15:53 | Message # 109
Seen on Twitter :

Erin Robison ‏@Rerun21
What are the chances of Summer Glau being on my train?? Apparently zilch Booo Once again TV lies ☹

Production Stills

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 18 Dec 2012, 20:02 | Message # 110
The following comment was made by a fan who doesn't know Summer's career very well obviously biggrin

The elf Santa sends to "the real world" is the nurse from Grey's Anatomy, Rose. :)

We should see a lot more of this type of comments online...and it's for the best if you ask me.
Because it would mean that Summer Glau is reaching a new audience as she widens her repertoire from sci-fi to more mainstream genre.

FYI, nurse Rose in Grey's Anatomy (a flirting b**ch) is played by Lauren. That said, the comment was not completely wrong since Summer Glau recently played a nurse flirting with Owen :-)

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 18:19 | Message # 111
Seen on the net :

Sending Summer Glau to Hawaii and not putting her in a bikini would be the dumbest decision this show has ever made. Seriously, if you want to tap into one of the most loyal fanbases around, you need to put her in a bikini.

Hawaii-Five-0 is a serious cop procedural drama serie on CBS, not a wet t-shirt contest wink

Tweet by Joan Allen

terminatorpotter87Date: Monday, 21 Jan 2013, 00:29 | Message # 112
Does that mean she'll be the wasp in Avengers 2 or is it something else?

Thank you for explaining, Cameron TSCC

robboDate: Monday, 21 Jan 2013, 03:20 | Message # 113
hawaii five-o cast seem to be drowning in this photoshoot, but i must admit it does look like some kind of wet t-shirt contest, maybe a photoshoot on the beach of hawaii with summer glau posing in a bikini, might be a better alternative than the drowning picture, smile

StevenDate: Monday, 21 Jan 2013, 06:43 | Message # 114
It's been a while since I visite this forum last time, about two weeks,now I am back. I 'v wached the Firefly season 1, unfortunately no season 2 can be found in our internet. I like to talk about  Summer Glau with you guys , but 'cause I didn't watch much  movie or TV play about Summer, only TSCC , the cape and Firefly , so I don't have so much to share. even I have some feeling about her performance,but I.m afraid some of her fans have already post on the forum.  reading what you guys talking about is also an interesting thing. smile

The1RussterDate: Monday, 21 Jan 2013, 15:27 | Message # 115
Group: Writer
Quote (Steven)
It's been a while since I visite this forum last time, about two weeks,now I am back. I 'v watched the Firefly season 1, unfortunately no season 2 can be found in our internet. I like to talk about  Summer Glau with you guys , but 'cause I didn't watch much  movie or TV play about Summer, only TSCC , the cape and Firefly , so I don't have so much to share. even I have some feeling about her performance,but I.m afraid some of her fans have already post on the forum.  reading what you guys talking about is also an interesting thing.

Unfortunately there's no season 2 of Firefly, but there is a movie continuation, Serenity. It is a fantastic movie. You'll see some great acting and one of the best performances of Summer Glau's career.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 20:34 | Message # 116
Seen on Facebook.

Rock on the announce by Ottawa Comiccon that Summer Glau will attend the convention:

Just so you guys know, it was *THIS* guest that finally pushed me over the
brink and caused me to rationalize the VIP pass. Enjoy my money.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 16 Jul 2013, 07:18 | Message # 117
Collage posted by @The16BitChef

Summer (Glau) Love! #Firefly #Serenity #Adorable #Dollhouse #SummerGlau

Summer Glau collage

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 03:09 | Message # 118
Seen on Twitter:
By @krateng

Summer Glau and a bunch of donuts in one picture? Doesn't get much better than that! biggrin

Summer Glau and a bunch of donuts

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 10 Sep 2013, 17:13 | Message # 119
Kick Ass actress Chloe Moretz wanted to watch a sci-fi movie and asked on Twitter:

Dedicated Browncoats took the opportunity to mention Joss Whedon's Serenity:

And Serenity it is biggrin

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013, 06:32 | Message # 120
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiered yester day, Tuesday, September 24 and many people are wondering why Joss Whedon didn't hire Summer Glau; here's a sample of their tweet:

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Best Comments about Summer on the Web
Search: