menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Best Comments about Summer on the Web
Best Comments about Summer on the Web
chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 02 Dec 2011, 13:02 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Best comments about Summer Glau on the web

Summer, through her performance on stage and the sweeteness and charm she radiates in interviews, brings a lot of happyness in people's lives, not only the members of the Summer Glau Wiki.

I see regularly a lot of nice comments about Summer Glau and her work online, in the comment section of websites or on twitter, facebook and any social network.

While we sometimes rants about people who don't share our opinion , it's a good thing to bring some positive input and highlight the best comments. These comments can be funny, smart, enthousiastic, glauwesome, summertastic or even mocking.

Quoting these comments in the Summer Glau Wiki is a way to spread good vibes, see things positively and additionally connect the Summer Glau Wiki with the fans online (go OTG, outside the gates, as they say on Terra Nova biggrin ).

As usual, everyone is invited to contribute to this thread.

Side note : i could have done a "Best tweet of the day" thread or request a similar widget for the news page but i think it's not exactly the essence of a wiki; besides the fact it would have required to add an entry everyday at all cost, it implies also that someone has to decide for all the others (this is sometimes required though). This is why i prefer this participative thread where everyone can post his finds.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 02 Dec 2011, 13:12 | Message # 2
Seen on twitter :

@REMGS
Matthew Quinn
This is why I love The 4400. Look at that casting! Jeffrey Combs and Summer Glau! pic.twitter.com/4kNJt7rA

Summer

I'm sure it will reminds good times to those who watched the episodes of The 4400 on the Viewers Club smile

Side note : this comment has a picture attached to it but this is not required to feature in this thread.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 02:29 | Message # 3
Seen on twitter :

@AnnieGE2
Annie
Great seeing Summer Glau pop up in #Alphas rpt today, she's always brilliant but this time had a cool new look! Hope character returns later

Hopefully, Skylar will return in Alphas season 2 biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 05 Dec 2011, 23:12 | Message # 4
Seen on twitter :

@BridgetDahl
Bridget Dahl
Wow, Summer Glau in Alphas... Cool cool cool!

Maybe not the best but it' simple and direct.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 15:11 | Message # 5
Not really about Summer at first sight but it's our role to mention her.

Seen on twitter :

@NathanFillion
Nathan Fillion
Three people you'd like to be handcuffed to for the day?

I replied:

@chrisdvanne
chrisdvanne
@NathanFillion You , Summer Glau for the glauwesomeness and Josh Friedman for making him confess his plans for TSCC season 3

FordStaffDate: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 16:56 | Message # 6
Group: Friends
That would be an interesting day, Nathan Fillion would be one of the most amusing actors to hang around with based on the background footage with him, he was always the most hilarious in the blooper reel for Serenity and Firefly.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 17:17 | Message # 7
“Nathan is a dork,” Whedon said. “He’s handsome, hilarious, a classic raconteur and a caring, considerate guy. But it’s his dorkiness, and his delight in it, that make it all more than charm. No one is more ready to poke fun at Nathan than Nathan. Except me.”

Source : Nathan Fillion, a pop culture king beyond ‘Castle’

FordStaffDate: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 17:32 | Message # 8
"Castle" for Nathan is exactly the type of thing I hope Summer gets. Once that happens all the stigma is gone, while still maintaining the cult status in the geekdom. Nathan is getting the best of both worlds from the sound of it.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 17:46 | Message # 9
Nathan is also talented when it comes to making his own promotion and twitter is one of his favorite weapon; besides the tweet mentioned above he recently hide on purpose little objects during a trip to Italy, then took with his phone pics of him near the object and asked his fans to find the location and the object (a treasure hunt).
Even if Nathan has a personality that is the complete opposite to Summer's, i've never saw him loose its dignity (except when he's mocking himself of course) or his integrity.

The art of photobombing by Nathan Fillion :

Nathan Fillion photo bombing.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 17:47

FordStaffDate: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 18:01 | Message # 10
Even if Nathan has a personality that is the complete opposite to Summer's, i've never saw him loose its dignity (except when he's mocking himself of course) or his integrity.

So true, I could never imagine Summer doing some of the theatrics that Nathan loves. He like Summer also seems like a genuinely nice person, one of the few other actors I consider myself a fan of.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 08 Dec 2011, 10:37 | Message # 11
Seen on twitter :

@jashykins
Jash Kol-Ze
@AngelinAgape It is good. Well...Summer Glau is HOT! I mean...a very good actor.

At least she's honest!

Edit : got the genre of Jash Kol-Ze wrong at first and changed my post.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 02:10

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 00:30 | Message # 12
Seen on twitter :

@GeorgeGlau
George Cooney
when i say girls look hot in leather jackets, what i mean to say is summer glau looks hot in a leather jacket and the rest of you look shit

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 14:51 | Message # 13
Seen on twitter :

@Gisele_Bryce
Donna
Walked into a restaurant and bumped into a table, which then shook noisily. I will never be as graceful as Summer Glau;_____;

One has to be realistic sometimes...

1x07 The Demon Hand 1080p HD

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 11 Dec 2011, 17:43 | Message # 14
Seen on twitter :

@HumanityPlague
Marc
Maybe it's me, but I feel like Amy Acker, and Summer Glau should have MUCH better/bigger careers, then they actual have.

Great minds think alike!

riversfeetDate: Monday, 12 Dec 2011, 04:28 | Message # 15
I like Joss Whedon's comment about Summer in one Internet interview:

"You don't need supernovas or explosions when you have Summer Glau."

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Best Comments about Summer on the Web
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Search: