menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Gargaros Post # 1021 | Wednesday, 22 Feb 2012 - 20:44
Group: Friends
Quote (Fox012)
My First Summer Fan-Art With Windows Paint =)

ah ah ah, funny work XD

Fox012 Post # 1022 | Wednesday, 22 Feb 2012 - 23:13
Group: Users
It was just a Try wink but why it is funny?

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Jason_Connor Post # 1023 | Thursday, 23 Feb 2012 - 01:35
Quote (chrisdvanne)
I couldn't get if Summer was talking about the original movie from 1957 or the 2008 remake.

IMO I think it was 2008 one since Alan Tudyk was in it and died. I doubt she would've seen the old one anyway but she did get tp see Christian Bale act so I guess that's a good thing.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1024 | Thursday, 23 Feb 2012 - 08:18
Group: Administrators
Quote (Jason_Connor)
IMO I think it was 2008 one since Alan Tudyk was in it and died. I doubt she would've seen the old one anyway but she did get tp see Christian Bale act so I guess that's a good thing.

Thanks Jason, you must be right!
I have watched all this classic westerns and i seldom watch the reboots (not this one in any case); even if she was not talking about the 2008 movie specifically, Summer could also have watched the original one after all..Texan girl remember wink

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Gargaros Post # 1025 | Thursday, 23 Feb 2012 - 15:29
Quote (Fox012)
but why it is funny?

I think it's funny the idea of ​​different languages ​​to say a single argument biggrin

Charley_Dixon Post # 1026 | Friday, 24 Feb 2012 - 00:29
Just found a nice picture from one of the best photo shoots that I do not remember seeing before:
Summer Glau - Delight! Magazine, August 2008
(click to see a big picture: it's awesome).

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Fox012 Post # 1027 | Friday, 24 Feb 2012 - 01:28
Group: Users
Quote (Gargaros)
I think it's funny the idea of ​​different languages ​​to say a single argument

oh I see... yes it is =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1028 | Friday, 02 Mar 2012 - 10:20
Summer Glau guest starring on Castle (ABC)? Why not now that she's already in ABC's Greys Anatomy.

At least this is what Buddy tv's columnist Brill Bundy (family with Al?) is asking.

Adam Baldwin coming to 'Castle'; Can we get Summer Glau?

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Friday, 02 Mar 2012, 10:20

Gargaros Post # 1029 | Sunday, 04 Mar 2012 - 17:13

Message edited by Gargaros - Sunday, 04 Mar 2012, 17:13

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1030 | Sunday, 04 Mar 2012 - 18:30
You know i love to spoil you with rare videos smile

Here's a short gem featuring Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon interviewd at the "Serenity" movie London premiere, on October 5th, 2005.

This video illustrates a blog post : Serenity Premiere London - October 05 2005

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Sunday, 04 Mar 2012, 18:31

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1031 | Monday, 05 Mar 2012 - 10:59
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Here's a short gem featuring Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon interviewd at the "Serenity" movie London premiere, on October 5th, 2005.

Even though this interview is short, i really think Summer's words deserve a transcript.

At 00:22 of the video :

I never thought it would be like this.
Hem, gorgeous feature, i'm still in it, i haven't been replaced, i'm on a poster

If i get the meaning of her last sentence, i missed the exact words, could someone write it down for me?

I like how Summer is adorable in this interview: she's like a little girl entering a magic world and not realising she's in it, like she was dreaming the whole thing. Also i like the way she says "I"m on a poster"

I have found a picture of the front door of Odeon West End, Leicester Square, London, inwhich the screening was held, in order to show you what it was like for Summer to have movie poster of her everywhere :

Talking about that, i have found a rare Serenity movie poster; you all know the one featured in the picture above , showing River Tam posing with her swords but the Serenity movie poster i will unveil will blow your mind cool

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 05 Mar 2012, 11:11

Charley_Dixon Post # 1032 | Monday, 05 Mar 2012 - 22:37
Quote (chrisdvanne)
i missed the exact words, could someone write it down for me?

My version:
I never thought it would be like this. Umm... It's a gorgeous feature. I'm still in it. I haven't been replaced. I'm on a poster. It does not get much better than this.

but I'm not 100% sure.

Quote (chrisdvanne)
the Serenity movie poster i will unveil will blow your mind

Can't wait to see it.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1033 | Monday, 05 Mar 2012 - 23:05
Quote (Charley_Dixon)
but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks, i guess that's the idea anyway; Summer was marvelling about what has happened to her.

Quote (Charley_Dixon)
Can't wait to see it

I give you a few hints : the movie poster could be found only in a very specific place in London back in September 2005 and even if the graphic was unique, it will remind you of a famous Summer Glau scene in Serenity.
There was no prints of this movie poster to my knowledge, this is why there is no picture of the poster itself online and why it's so rare.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 05 Mar 2012, 23:06

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1034 | Tuesday, 06 Mar 2012 - 00:46
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (Charley_Dixon)
Can't wait to see it

I give you a few hints : the movie poster could be found only in a very specific place in London back in September 2005 and even if the graphic was unique, it will remind you of a famous Summer Glau scene in Serenity.
There was no prints of this movie poster to my knowledge, this is why there is no picture of the poster itself online and why it's so rare.

I won't make you wait any longer!
The "old" Firefly fans may recognize the poster shown below but i doubt many of us knew it even existed.

Serenity HQ promo

The poster was shown at the ceiling of the London underground during the UK promotion campaign of Serenity and a UK fan took that amazing picture. We don't have a good idea of the scale but it should be quite large if you take a look at the camera and spotlight on the right of the picture.

I let you imagine the surprise of the passengers when they saw that on the ceiling of the station.

The graphic itself is a mix between River Tam scene shown at the begining of the movie inwhich she hides at the ceiling of the government lab and the clothing and boots from the well known European movie poster showing River Tam wearing a dress and brandishing her swords.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 06 Mar 2012, 01:38

Fermi Post # 1035 | Tuesday, 06 Mar 2012 - 01:08
Thank you great poster

You can't stop the signal!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: