menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Blazius Post # 571 | Sunday, 19 Jun 2011 - 17:17
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
I don't know why i'm not at ease with this episode; partly because it can be considered as a loner and partly because i prefer Cameron to Alison. After this episode, i don't think Alison was mentioned again; we had to wait the finale images of the season finale. A lot of TSCC fans felt little connection to Alison because we had no screen time to do that, except this episode. It raised many questions about the role of Alison among the resistance in the future but these questions could not be addressed because of the cancelation.
According to the little we know from season 3, Summer Glau would have played Alison for a few episodes. Jameronites like me saw Alison as a potential rival for Cameron in the conquest of John's heart, hence the disltrust toward the character.

I don't like this episode for Alison(I write her name as Summer wrote it in the episode ) either. I like it for Cameron actually. When somebody watches this episode he/she will likely miss its enormous
impact on Camerons character because the appearance of the new character is distracting. As I mentioned before I liked how the killing of Alison shed a different light on Camerons character. Moreover we saw the full potential of Camerons infiltration capabilities with which she ironically deceived even herself.

I don't know if I'm the only one but when John finally found Cameron and she played football and laughed with Jody there was a moment when I thought: "Leave her John, at least she is happy now"
And I think John thought something similar because the camera pauses at him for a notably longer period after seeing the scene. But its possible that I'm overcomplicating things a bit because I said I've seen this episode many-many times.
The only things I don't like are the hospital scenes, I'm actually thinking of a way to edit them out from my own copy(obviously I won't share it with anyone)

Quote (Devo)
The Glaudess is infallible. The writer's clearly got it wrong.

All hails the all knowing Glaudess!!!!

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Fermi Post # 572 | Monday, 20 Jun 2011 - 23:47
Group: Administrators
Thank you great videos biggrin

You can't stop the signal!

Charley_Dixon Post # 573 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 01:33
Quote (michelangelo)
... ASK HER!

That's a nice one! smile

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 574 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 07:12
Quote (Charley_Dixon)
Quote (michelangelo)... ASK HER! That's a nice one!

Charley, i have a question for you.
I'm here about 18h on a day but i never manage to see you face to face, how is that?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 575 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 14:00
Old interview in which Summer Glau speaks about her role on The Big Bang Theory.
The second part is dedicated to how Summer handles with online fansboys.

Devo Post # 576 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 21:14
Where can I host 2MB+ .gif files so I can post them in this thread? smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 577 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 21:18
Quote (Devo)
Where can I host 2MB+ .gif files so I can post them in this thread?

I use this generally, up to 5 mb : http://www.hostingpics.net/

Joe73 Post # 578 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 21:35
Coool smile

Thats a window bird.

Fermi Post # 579 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 21:42
Thank you these gifs are glauwesome I added them to the gallery here too

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 580 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 21:46
Thanks Devo!
I could watch this little things for hours.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 581 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 00:06
Great range of expressions, and funny as hell.
More, i had not seen all this moments because i had a tab opened on the video and i listened to the video while doing something else and came regularly to the tab of the video.

termi-ninja-tor Post # 582 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 04:59
Very nice and funny gifs. Thanks for posting them.

My favorite is the top one in post 727. Her expression is hilarious! When I saw that in the video, I had to go back and pause the action just to get a good look at what she was doing. Really extraordinary!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 583 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 05:57
I like them all but my favorite is number 5 in post #723. I think that's the one about Summer doing an Emmy Award-like performance...during a rehearsal of Firefly.

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011, 06:03

Devo Post # 584 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 07:52
Don't ask me to pick a favorite, but if anyone can tell us what she was laughing at in #5 from post #727 you'd be my hero. biggrin

Summer and the audience seemed to find whatever it was hilarious.

Charley_Dixon Post # 585 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 08:27
Quote (michelangelo)
Charley, i have a question for you. I'm here about 18h on a day but i never manage to see you face to face, how is that?

I live in Eastern time zone and you probably live in Central European. That makes 6 hour difference. I usually post at night, so it's very early morning for you.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: