menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Admirator Post # 3091 | Thursday, 21 Feb 2019 - 10:25
Group: Moderators
@ctann
Great! We look forward to see your work! It's super that you and ampertox are giving new breath around Summer's work smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

chrisdvanne Post # 3092 | Thursday, 21 Feb 2019 - 15:46
Group: Administrators
Quote Admirator ()
Great! We look forward to see your work! It's super that you and ampertox are giving new breath around Summer's work

Then rejoice because another video is in the making!
I had an idea for a video myself but lacked the skills to make it. So I asked ampertox to do it for me. It's almost finished and I can't wait to show it to everyone :-)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

ampertox Post # 3093 | Friday, 22 Feb 2019 - 00:55
Group: Checked
@Admirator @ctann
Thanks for the nice words, glad you like it! @ctann, looking forward for your clip, please let us know when it's done. Congrats!

@Admirator
Vangelis is a GOD! At least for me. There will be for sure two more of his songs in my clip, they are already set and "immutable" smile
About the clip's arc, please don't set your expectations too high, to don't be disappointed at the end biggrin I'm trying to make a reasonable good one, but not always I could find or match the proper movie sequence in this arc; I will be happy even with a reasonable coherent story biggrin I'm trying to make some kind of "fade in-fade out" between small themes in Cam's story; for instance, at 20:42 "she didn't kill anybody" - this is the fade-in of the "Cam is itching to kill something" theme; 24:45 "brain surgery" goes to Cam incinerating Vick (knife, chip removed = brain surgery) which goes to "scary robot" which goes to "hyper alloy combat chassis" which goes to Cam's fights with Vick and Rosie. Btw, on "hyper alloy combat chassis", there is a slight tune I made in the clip's speed (slo-mo) to emphasize Cam's lips "expression" - threatening! - before going into Vick's sequence smile

P.S About your comment, "his/her"... I'm a "he" smile I don't know why the profile says otherwise, but whatever, maybe's the Skynet. I will check this out once I finish making pancakes smile

Admirator Post # 3094 | Friday, 22 Feb 2019 - 15:27
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Then rejoice because another video is in the making!

Hmm! I am rejoicing already, this should be really interesting and with the editing level of friend ampertox.. this should be good smile !
@ampertox fully agreed, Vangelis is super! In late 90's, early 2000's that we (at home) were discovering methodically his music, for a time period it seemed to us that, it was just him.. and all the others. Now we got used a little to his style, but he always has a position in the top of our mind smile . Glad you like him!

The connection of the stories in TSCC you did is really great. I loved all these moments where she was talking about killing, with the innocence of a child. Your video could be used as an extended teaser of this great show smile . And i admire both you and ctann that organize your projects in a long time period. I don't have that patience.. I don't think i gave more than a week in one of my "projects". 2-3 days for the skeleton and 3-4 tweaking.. That's the difference of Professional and amateur work biggrin .
Great we have you here! I'm sure Summer appreciates it too, perhaps as much as we appreciate her smile .
Pancakes!.. that reminds me of something wink .

chrisdvanne Post # 3095 | Friday, 22 Feb 2019 - 19:58
Quote Admirator ()
Hmm! I am rejoicing already, this should be really interesting and with the editing level of friend ampertox.. this should be good

ampertox did an amazing job, and in a very short time at that. I think this came out really great! Hope you like it :-)

ampertox Post # 3096 | Friday, 22 Feb 2019 - 20:34
Quote chrisdvanne ()
ampertox did an amazing job, and in a very short time at that

We did it together, it was team-work  cool

Admirator Post # 3097 | Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 - 16:34
Quote chrisdvanne ()
ampertox did an amazing job

Quote ampertox ()
team-work cool

Congratulations to both of you! I watched it on twitter, but i didn't realize it was your work!
So, you combined this nice narration from another film, with scenes of TSCC. Really good idea! It's like they are made for each other. And i have to say i'm a big fan of matching what is shown and what is heard. You did this perfectly! Super smile ! Congratulations smile !

Update:
Quote ampertox ()
it's already 52 mins long!

It's freaking big (monotone).. biggrin . We look forward to see it smile . Take your time.

ampertox Post # 3098 | Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 - 23:34
Just for fun, and as a small update, about "Cam" status:

I added another 22 mins (it's already 52 mins long!) in which I "introduced" Jesse, Catherine Weaver and Jodi, I referenced the FBI-raid, shown the Beast Wizard 7, and I used the John-Cameron bed scene to do a Inception-like flashback-in-future-flashback for Derek-Cameron story/relation (once it was done, I re-watched it and I'm quite pleased how it looks) Everything in 22 mins biggrin

Message edited by ampertox - Monday, 25 Feb 2019, 00:21

Vincent Post # 3099 | Monday, 08 Apr 2019 - 22:33
Group: Users
April 07, 2019

Greetings,

A unique and powerful Summer Glau resource.

Includes two critical career suggestions for Ms. Glau.

GLAUMAGE.COM

Enjoy!

Warm Regards,

Vincent Frank De Benedetto
Writer, Philosopher, Musician
NYC-area
. . . . .

MOD EDIT: No advertising and spamming. Refrain from joining this community just for advertising a product or service.

chrisdvanne Post # 3100 | Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 - 07:12
Summer Glau as the Ravager influenced custom action figure made from Marauders Valkyries

Must admit this have to be the best custom Ravager figure I've seen. It looks amazing.
Summer did a great job on Arrow, too bad the Arrow writers "didn't know what to do with her character" (their own expression) and she spend an entire season standing around looking pretty and making concerned faces. No wonder Isabel Rochev didn't click with Arrow fans.

Find Behind the Scenes photo of Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev on set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in her Ravager costume.

ampertox Post # 3101 | Sunday, 05 May 2019 - 18:28
Just made a bit of goth - Resurrection  devil  wink

>

Admirator Post # 3102 | Wednesday, 15 May 2019 - 18:28
Well done Ampertox! smile

Can i say that i appreciate Summer? smile .

Admirator Post # 3103 | Saturday, 01 Jun 2019 - 12:46
Have a nice Summer everyone smile !

Summer Glau 2019

..and appreciation smile ..

Admirator Post # 3104 | Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019 - 06:51
Atari Baby by our friend here ampertox smile .
It is about Cameron. I didn't know this song and the more i watch this video, the more i like it!

For those who perhaps don't know, Atari was the first company that made (essentially created) coin-ops (arcades), made the first (comercially successful) game console and one of the first home computers and all these before 1980! Later was bought by Commodore's owner Jack Tramiel, who was kicked out of Commodore. Unfortunately both Atari and Commodore (of Commodore 64 and Amiga fame) they reached bankruptcy and now they are owned by other brands. But the legend remains.. They were the first to do it and it was super!
And as i said other times, i'm a big fan of matching what is shown and what is heard. Ampertox did it great in that field too smile !
Lovely Atari baby smile .. and

Summer Glau - Anyone Can Light a Candle, again by our friend here ampertox smile .

Nice morphing between Summer's pictures. Although they are different pictures, the transformation shows that she is always the same beautiful woman we all appreciate smile ..
ampertox has more videos.

Admirator Post # 3105 | Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019 - 06:58
And now i realized that we don't have the work of our friend here @ctann!
update: we have it in the news list. Still, it is good to have them here too wink .
Very good video, very good music choice and excellent singing by Kimberly (or Charlene?) Borna Matosic played the guitar!

and a dedicated to Summer Version, sounding equally nice!

Wonderful works smile !

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: