menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018, 17:49 | Message # 3076
Group: Administrators
Twitter user @PlaystationPixy got the chance to meet Summer - and her sisters - at FedCon XVIII in Germany on May 2009.

Meeting Summer back in 2009, she signed my Firefly DVD cover and we gave her a original Dutch Stroopwafel, which she posed with for us.
Summer was such a nice gall, so shy and thoughtful. I still remember meeting her fondly, even if it's been 9 years.

Meeting Summer back in 2009, she signed my Firefly DVD cover and we gave her a original Dutch Stroopwafel, which she posed with for us.Meeting Summer back in 2009, she signed my Firefly DVD cover and we gave her a original Dutch Stroopwafel, which she posed with for us.Meeting Summer back in 2009, she signed my Firefly DVD cover and we gave her a original Dutch Stroopwafel, which she posed with for us.

They even filmed a video and gave us permission to upload it on YouTube.

You can see Summer's sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the end of the video (sitting on the right behind Summer)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 06:34 | Message # 3077
To celebrate Summer's Birthday, we made a quiz where you can test your knowledge about her. Are you up for it?

Link : Happy Birthday Summer + Take the Quiz

AdmiratorDate: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 11:46 | Message # 3078
Group: Friends
Happy Birthday & appreciation from here too smile .

#3077 Nice quiz smile !

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by Admirator - Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 16:26

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 03 Sep 2018, 07:44 | Message # 3079
Vegas Fan Fusion 2018 has been cancelled.
But don't worry, you'll get plenty of opportunities to get photos of Summer in the coming weeks. She is scheduled to appear at two conventions in September and one in November.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2018, 19:13 | Message # 3080
So Arnold Schwarzenegger will be appearing at this years Alamo City Comic Con in San Antonio, TX...but SAN ANTONIO native and female Terminator Summer Glau, who attended the 2016 event, won't be back in 2018. Really?

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2018, 12:01 | Message # 3081
termi-ninja-tor, I'm not sure if you'll get this reply email but as the SarahConnorFans.com logon process has been down for 2 weeks, I'd though I'd try to contact you this way.  Any news?  I was only able to contact WikiFoundry by twitter, but as the twitter communications are batched and only released occasionally, perhaps I'll never get a reply.
Have they informed you of anything?
(Chris, I couldn't work out how to DM direct from this site to anybody).

Oh and regarding your above post.  Do you like to spread rumour and gossip?  Perhaps Summer's.......
Or not.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 12 Sep 2018, 13:47

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2018, 20:34 | Message # 3082
# 3081

Yes, same for me Kevin. I wanted to give everyone there an update on my TSCC-related tweets but couldn't log in either.

Here's TNT's profile page: https://www.summer-glau.com/index/8-11
Simply hit the "Send PM" button.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2018, 21:55 | Message # 3083
Hello.  The 5 digit codes that I'm expected to type in never work.  It never worked last time either.  After trying 4 or 5 times, I got really fed up and gave up.  Therefore I was not able to send Termi a telex message.

AdmiratorDate: Friday, 05 Oct 2018, 06:02 | Message # 3084
World Smile Day today smile .. Do you know anyone with an expertise in it?

Appreciating her teachings smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: