menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018, 17:49 | Message # 3076
Group: Administrators
Twitter user @PlaystationPixy got the chance to meet Summer - and her sisters - at FedCon XVIII in Germany on May 2009.

Meeting Summer back in 2009, she signed my Firefly DVD cover and we gave her a original Dutch Stroopwafel, which she posed with for us.
Summer was such a nice gall, so shy and thoughtful. I still remember meeting her fondly, even if it's been 9 years.

Meeting Summer back in 2009, she signed my Firefly DVD cover and we gave her a original Dutch Stroopwafel, which she posed with for us.Meeting Summer back in 2009, she signed my Firefly DVD cover and we gave her a original Dutch Stroopwafel, which she posed with for us.Meeting Summer back in 2009, she signed my Firefly DVD cover and we gave her a original Dutch Stroopwafel, which she posed with for us.

They even filmed a video and gave us permission to upload it on YouTube.

You can see Summer's sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the end of the video (sitting on the right behind Summer)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 06:34 | Message # 3077
Group: Administrators
To celebrate Summer's Birthday, we made a quiz where you can test your knowledge about her. Are you up for it?

Link : Happy Birthday Summer + Take the Quiz

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

AdmiratorDate: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 11:46 | Message # 3078
Group: Friends
Happy Birthday & appreciation from here too smile .

#3077 Nice quiz smile !

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by Admirator - Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018, 16:26

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: