menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 07 Nov 2017, 14:58 | Message # 3046
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau. Slide Music

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

AdmiratorDate: Saturday, 11 Nov 2017, 17:06 | Message # 3047
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Slide Music

Nice work!

According to terminator.wikia.com, Terminators can run with these speeds:
T-600 37mph(60km/h)
T-800 22mph(35.2km/h) although the text says "maneuver faster than the T-600 Terminator"
T-888 more
T-1000 40mph(64km/h)
T-X 50mph(80km/h).

Also from wikipedia:
A human can go around up to 27.8 mph(44.72km/h) for a short period.
The highest speed officially recorded for a bicycle ridden in a conventional upright position under fully faired conditions was 51.28mph(82.52km/h) over 200 m.

Combining the above, we could say a T-888 Terminator could ride a bicycle as fast as a human or faster, but without getting tired. Of course we don't know if a bicycle can take the weight of a Terminator, but we have seen that a bed can hold both Cameron and John together, without any issues, so we can asume that, at least Cameron can ride a bicycle. And we can imagine that easily:

Summer Glau bicycle esquire shooting beach

I like bicycles, so you can guess how much i appreciate this smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by Admirator - Saturday, 11 Nov 2017, 17:23

AdmiratorDate: Wednesday, 22 Nov 2017, 19:07 | Message # 3048
Perhaps more than a year back, i did this small demo that follows, using an amateur programming environment for game development called GameMaker. I taught some students to use it in 2007-08. Now i improved my more-than-year try, to be more video and .gif friendly, but also i extended the idea in two more ways. I will reveal them in time smile ...
It's Cameron inspecting our army wink :

Summer Glau gif Cameron Philips army inspection

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 23 Nov 2017, 20:06 | Message # 3049
Quote Admirator ()
It's Cameron inspecting our army :

Looks nice!

AdmiratorDate: Monday, 27 Nov 2017, 07:39 | Message # 3050
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Looks nice!

Oh!, Thank you, you are very kind smile ! And you and the older Administrators are doing great with the site smile !

AdmiratorDate: Friday, 01 Dec 2017, 19:00 | Message # 3051
Wouldn't you appreciate to inspect the above army yourself smile ? Thanks to "GameMaker", we can have a little taste of it.
The alignment at first and the synchronization of each row, was a little tricky biggrin ! Thankfully, in order to make the .gif, i only needed a few seconds so, they didn't have time to DE-synchronize badly. My fault.. i didn't program them properly smile .

Summer Glau TSCC army inspection scrolling

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 04 Dec 2017, 19:48 | Message # 3052
Check out a selection of the best pics of Firefly's Summer Glau, Jewel Staite and Sean Maher at Wizard World Austin 2017 in a slideshow video.

AdmiratorDate: Friday, 08 Dec 2017, 17:02 | Message # 3053
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Wizard World Austin 2017 in a slideshow video

Great work again from Alexander and i like the music too-a lot, as in the previous video!

Here is the last part of "GameMaker's" applications to this Camerons' army. It's not really 3D, it's pseudo 3D. In reality, there is only one row of Camerons the front, but there are eight objects based on this row, displaying it in varying sizes and positions, according to the user's input. I only wanted to make a zoom-in feature, but while i was trying to make them align height-wise, the solution brought a lot more functionality, which i tried to exploit. The .gif shown doesn’t demonstrate all the functionality, since you can pseudo-look to the sides too, but i give you the executable file (pc only), in which you can browse this army yourself, or make your own video wink .
You can move around using the arrow keys and go up/down by pressing "Shift"/"Ctrl" accordingly.

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron Phillips army 3D

Message edited by Admirator - Friday, 08 Dec 2017, 17:11

AdmiratorDate: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 14:54 | Message # 3054
What is in John Connor's mind? Terminators for sure.. but this one seems to have a special position smile .

Summer Glau TSCC John Connor mind

I have a thought for quite sometime now:
Jesse and Derek said that John in the future was saying: "i am not going to stop this war, i'm going to win it". I don't remember the exact episode. And winning doesn't necessary mean destroying the enemy, but perhaps even better, putting him to rebuild as much as he destroyed. So, Terminators could be used for rebuilding the post-apocalyptic world they created and serve the humans, as skynet was meant to do since the beginning. The fact that John was reprogramming Terminators, aside from the obvious support they provide for warlike situations, could also mean that perhaps he was thinking of them helping humans in peace situations too. And what better example would be for that, as a good looking Terminator as Cameron? Of course future humans would mistrust them and even he and his mother in the past, would do the same. So, in some way, he had to convince even his past self and his mother for the potential of good Terminators and perhaps that is a reason he send back especially Cameron, because she was the best "card", to gain their sympathy. Sarah in the "TSCC-S02E19 Today Is The Day, Part 2" was wondering herself, why did John send Cameron back... He knew perhaps from himself too, that Cameron would definitely gain John's.. favor. She was also less likely to cause psychological traumas to teenager John. Perhaps Josh Friedman was having something like this in his mind smile .
I guess someone could have easily thought of that, a lot sooner than me and perhaps there is already relative fan-fiction out there, but i'm not aware of it smile .

Update: the phrase was from "TSCC-S02E17 Ourselves Alone". I was remembering the scene, but i missed the dialog for a little smile . Jesse said: "I'm not here to stop the war (sweetie), i'm here to win it".

Message edited by Admirator - Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017, 15:50

AdmiratorDate: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 10:45 | Message # 3055
Today, it's 10 years, since the pilot episode of #Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles first aired! Hollywood, we need more of this...

A small.. twitter friendly.. clip about it.

With lots of.. appreciation for Summer smile .

Message edited by Admirator - Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 10:47

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 12:14 | Message # 3056
Summer looks so adorable here. And with a hint of a smirk smile

'Serenity' premiere at the 31st Deauville Festival Of American Film on September 3, 2005.
Photo courtesy of Lullaby Photography.

Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion at the premiere of 'Serenity' at the 31st Deauville Festival Of American Film

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 31 Jan 2018, 18:21 | Message # 3057
FedCon 18, Bonn - May 1-3, 2009 - Q&A Panel with Jonathan Woodward

FedCon 18, Bonn - May 1-3, 2009 - Q&A Panel with Jonathan WoodwardFedCon 18, Bonn - May 1-3, 2009 - Q&A Panel with Jonathan Woodward

Photos courtesy of Lars Kießling.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 05 Feb 2018, 17:12 | Message # 3058
Summer Glau. Slideshow Disco Music.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 11 Feb 2018, 15:20 | Message # 3059
Summer Glau. Slideshow. Music Tim McMorris - Love On Fire

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018, 16:02 | Message # 3060
On Valentines Day, I just wanted to say...

Happy Valentines Day

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: