menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanne Post # 3046 | Tuesday, 15 Oct 2019 - 07:04
Group: Administrators
I kind of fell in love with Summer Glau from Wu Assassins who was just a delight to be around; she says she wants to come back in season 2 for revenge which I think is necessary.

I kind of fell in love with Summer Glau from Wu Assassins

Credit: theactionelite.com

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne Post # 3047 | Sunday, 27 Oct 2019 - 16:31
Group: Administrators
Ageless beauty!

Ageless beauty!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEngland Post # 3048 | Sunday, 27 Oct 2019 - 17:58
Group: Friends
So, she's actually wearing the same dress? She does look very similar now.
I'd love to see recent pictures of her sisters.

TLast Post # 3049 | Tuesday, 29 Oct 2019 - 11:45
Group: Checked
Wow, that's amazing.  But probably a little white makeup or lighting for the skin.  Regardless, she probably eats healthy, she may still eating meat from working on TSCC in the past. Still looks great, near ageless, and could probably do TSCC or Firefly/Serenity if they ever get rebooted again.  I feel bad that she got a scar from working on TSCC.  I am going back to taking notes on TSCC for my fan fiction and I definitely see why she was cast.  Innocent, good-looking, and make a deceptively unexpected terminator.  A surprise to the audience just like Arnold was in T2.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: