Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 203 of 204«12201202203204»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Date: Tuesday, 12 Sep 2017, 06:05 GMT | Message # 3031

Friends

An older idea reworked as a .gif. During the process of making it, i discovered that i wrote "taught" as "tought" in the first pic. Shame on me smile ...

Do you know what BugSlug is? Well, it involves a classic VWbeetle and shoulder beating! e.g:

Summer Glau Bug Slug Lena Headey Thomas Dekker

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Date: Wednesday, 13 Sep 2017, 08:18 GMT | Message # 3032

Site Admin

Quote Admirator ()
Do you know what BugSlug is? Well, it involves a classic VWbeetle and shoulder beating!

Good catch!
I didn't know about this game, this is probably why I didn't grasped the allusion in TSCC.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 13 Sep 2017, 14:33 GMT | Message # 3033

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Good catch!

Thank you! Well, it is a "catchy" TV series after all smile .
In the last San Fransisco comic con, Summer said she was playing once a game called Duck Hunt. I had to check it out biggrin . It's quite funny and i would put it in the funny thread, but i combined it with my reply here smile . If i remember right she said, she was good at shooting ducks smile , which is.. appreciative of course. It was made for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) in 1985.

This game's targeting device, is a "light" pistol. I never had one and it triggered my curiosity as to it's operating principles and it turned out to be a quite genius device! Older CRT TV's (Cathodic Ray Tube) had a constant refresh rate (60FPS(Frames Per Second)) and when the user was pushing the trigger, a sensor was waiting for the TV's refresh to pass through the point the gun was pointing. When that was happening, computer was calculating which object was targeted, by simply knowing which point on the screen was refreshed last! This doesn't work on modern TFTs-LCDs.

I would love to see her playing this biggrin .

Message edited by Admirator - Wednesday, 13 Sep 2017, 14:45

Date: Sunday, 17 Sep 2017, 14:57 GMT | Message # 3034

Site Admin

Amazing artwork, by Russian artist Alexander Sysoev.

Date: Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017, 11:37 GMT | Message # 3035

Site Admin

Summer Glau with costar Brian Austin Green give an interview to Japan website dramanavi.net to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 in Japan.

As an aside, I don't get why Japanese websites post low quality images, considering they have the world's fastest internet speed.

Summer Glau with costar Brian Austin Green give an interview to Japan website dramanavi.net to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 in JapanSummer Glau with costar Brian Austin Green give an interview to Japan website dramanavi.net to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 in JapanSummer Glau with costar Brian Austin Green give an interview to Japan website dramanavi.net to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 in Japan

Gallery link: Events from 2009 > Interview Sessions - Tokyo, May 2009

Date: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017, 13:00 GMT | Message # 3036

Site Admin

Thanks to freelance videographer Vadim Elkind for allowing us to use his footage of 
Summer from StarFest 2010.
And thanks to "Terminator" Kurt for sharing with us his awesome photo op with Summer!

Date: Monday, 25 Sep 2017, 06:40 GMT | Message # 3037

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
interview to Japan

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Summer from StarFest 2010

Aww these smiles smile ...

I made this .gif between others, but i didn't think of anything "smart" yet, to accompany it with biggrin ..

Summer Glau TSCC looking at you

Message edited by Admirator - Monday, 25 Sep 2017, 07:54

Date: Saturday, 30 Sep 2017, 00:45 GMT | Message # 3038

Site Admin

People often ask me where they can watch TSCC online. Well, I found this site that streams all episodes as well as Summer's Christmas movie "Help for the Holidays".

Date: Saturday, 30 Sep 2017, 13:28 GMT | Message # 3039

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Amazing artwork, by Russian artist Alexander Sysoev.

I forgot to congratulate him too, for his amazing indeed artwork. He is very talented, uses a lot of nice effects and has a lot of imagination smile !

Congratulations go also to Chrisdvanne for this new upgrade of the site smile ! The colors are more in par with the season and the banner is superb, just by using these really great Summer's pictures. Combining them with equally great effects, like this "color disruption ghost generating" effect in the corners, makes the set even better! Great wink !

I searched this particular picture in the center of the banner, in the gallery (a more direct facing actually) and read most of what is written in her t-shirt. It's funny smile . From what i get, Truck Drivers have bad excuses, like the "Got caught doin' 155mph" biggrin .

And something i may tweet in one of the coming days:

Summer Glau TSCC Carlos appreciate malfunctioning

-You see, in this world, there are two kinds of Summer Glau fans. These who appreciate her and those who appreciate her smile . On the contrary, i appreciate her wacko smile . (The Good the Bad and the Ugly ref.).
The above statement goes to all her family as well smile .
Twitter users won't get the reference to the "appreciation", but surely they will get the confusion smile .

Message edited by Admirator - Saturday, 30 Sep 2017, 13:41

Date: Sunday, 01 Oct 2017, 00:35 GMT | Message # 3040

Site Admin

Quote Admirator ()
Congratulations go also to Chrisdvanne for this new upgrade of the site !

Thanks! It's just me trying to replace parts of an outdated design. I have been working on a dream site for quite some time (you can see it at http://aprilfanblog.ucoz.com/ , try to resize your browser to see the mobile version). The problem is I don't have the coding skills  to implement it here and keep some existing parts at the same time.

Quote Admirator ()
The colors are more in par with the season and the banner is superb, just by using these really great Summer's pictures. Combining them with equally great effects, like this "color disruption ghost generating" effect in the corners, makes the set even better!

I applied an "Holga effect" to a photo of Summer from her photo shoot for Esquire.

Today, a lot of incredible technology is manufactured in China, including many popular cameras. Coincidentally, China was also the birthplace of what some people claim to be the worst camera ever made.
It was called the Holga camera and it was made famous in the 1980s, not for its incredible picture quality, but rather for the vignetting, blur, light leaks and awkward distortions it produced.
The problems that plagued the camera turned a lot of photographers off from buying the camera. But the same issues attracted artists who were looking to create something cool.
Today, Holga photography has a huge following. Holga cameras are still in high demand for those looking to create a truly unique photo.

Date: Sunday, 01 Oct 2017, 09:58 GMT | Message # 3041

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
It's just me trying to replace parts of an outdated design.

Everything you work on looks good smile . You do have a good taste ok .

Interesting the story behind this Holga camera smile . It's funny and nice, that artists find a way to make use of everything! It's like recycling smile - the right thing...

Date: Friday, 13 Oct 2017, 15:55 GMT | Message # 3042

Site Admin

Summer Glau In Golden Light. Music: Thomas Bergersen

Date: Saturday, 21 Oct 2017, 19:06 GMT | Message # 3043

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Summer Glau In Golden Light

Alexander Sysoev is really good too!

Here is a .gif i was planning to tweet with a message like:
"Sorry #Twitter bots (robots),but as long as you
don't look and act like this one,i don't follow. smile
#TSCC #SummerGlau #Cameron #Terminator"

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron non jealous

But i think it's not a good time for that right now smile . Perhaps sometime later.

*bots are software-only robots (programs). They don't have a body and their users deploy them on twitter, perhaps for collecting information or for performing AI experiments. They seem to retweet, follow or like in random.

Hmm! 300 messages in here? I'm more talkative than i thought biggrin !

Message edited by Admirator - Saturday, 21 Oct 2017, 19:14

Date: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017, 15:39 GMT | Message # 3044

Friends

Quote ChrisDvanne ()
I have been working on a dream site

So, you made it smile ! Congratulations! It is really good smile !

Only one note for the others who might try to connect: If you choose to connect with "ucoz" (old method), you have to use your e-mail as username e.g: mymail@gmail.com , instead of your username here. For me "Admirator" wasn't working smile .

Sarah said in TSCC-S02E12 Alpine Fields, Terminators always get through the front door. However, in TSCC-S01E09 What He Beheld, we beheld that, a smart Terminator may choose to get through the wall, if that seems to be faster wink .

Summer Glau TSCC through wall

Appreciative move...

Message edited by Admirator - Sunday, 29 Oct 2017, 15:44

Date: Monday, 30 Oct 2017, 17:18 GMT | Message # 3045

Site Admin

If you're wondering why Summer is scarce on TV lately, we have the answer! Summer welcomed in early October her second child with husband Val — and it's a girl.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Page 203 of 204«12201202203204»
Search: