menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanne Post # 3031 | Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 - 07:12
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau as the Ravager influenced custom action figure made from Marauders Valkyries

Must admit this have to be the best custom Ravager figure I've seen. It looks amazing.
Summer did a great job on Arrow, too bad the Arrow writers "didn't know what to do with her character" (their own expression) and she spend an entire season standing around looking pretty and making concerned faces. No wonder Isabel Rochev didn't click with Arrow fans.

Find Behind the Scenes photo of Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev on set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in her Ravager costume.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

ampertox Post # 3032 | Sunday, 05 May 2019 - 18:28
Group: Checked
Just made a bit of goth - Resurrection  devil  wink

>

Admirator Post # 3033 | Wednesday, 15 May 2019 - 18:28
Group: Moderators
Well done Ampertox! smile

Can i say that i appreciate Summer? smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Admirator Post # 3034 | Saturday, 01 Jun 2019 - 12:46
Have a nice Summer everyone smile !

Summer Glau 2019

..and appreciation smile ..

Admirator Post # 3035 | Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019 - 06:51
Atari Baby by our friend here ampertox smile .
It is about Cameron. I didn't know this song and the more i watch this video, the more i like it!

For those who perhaps don't know, Atari was the first company that made (essentially created) coin-ops (arcades), made the first (comercially successful) game console and one of the first home computers and all these before 1980! Later was bought by Commodore's owner Jack Tramiel, who was kicked out of Commodore. Unfortunately both Atari and Commodore (of Commodore 64 and Amiga fame) they reached bankruptcy and now they are owned by other brands. But the legend remains.. They were the first to do it and it was super!
And as i said other times, i'm a big fan of matching what is shown and what is heard. Ampertox did it great in that field too smile !
Lovely Atari baby smile .. and

Summer Glau - Anyone Can Light a Candle, again by our friend here ampertox smile .

Nice morphing between Summer's pictures. Although they are different pictures, the transformation shows that she is always the same beautiful woman we all appreciate smile ..
ampertox has more videos.

Admirator Post # 3036 | Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019 - 06:58
And now i realized that we don't have the work of our friend here @ctann!
update: we have it in the news list. Still, it is good to have them here too wink .
Very good video, very good music choice and excellent singing by Kimberly (or Charlene?) Borna Matosic played the guitar!

and a dedicated to Summer Version, sounding equally nice!

Wonderful works smile !

ctann Post # 3037 | Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019 - 03:05
Thank you for the showcase Admirator! The singer for both versions is Charlene! The TSCC version inspired me to directly write a version specifically to give to Summer when I met her at Whedoncon, and she was so grateful for the gift. I will ask her what she thought of the song the next time I get to meet her.

"Fate is what we make of it."

Admirator Post # 3038 | Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019 - 06:04
You are welcome ctann (#3106)!
Charlene then.. For a moment i thought they were the same person smile !
Summer, no doubt is going to like it smile .

chrisdvanne Post # 3039 | Friday, 02 Aug 2019 - 07:22
Summer posing with a Master Roshi cosplay at GalaxyCon Raleigh.

Summer posing with a Master Roshi cosplay at GalaxyCon Raleigh.

chrisdvanne Post # 3040 | Friday, 09 Aug 2019 - 14:59
Getting some serious River Tam vibes with Black Widow's fighting style in her upcoming comic book (notice the ballet shoes).

Black Widow's fighting style in her upcoming comic book

Credit: Stephen Mooney/Triona Farrell (Marvel Comics)

chrisdvanne Post # 3041 | Thursday, 12 Sep 2019 - 07:43
Alita sketch inspired by Summer Glau’s terminator

Alita sketch inspired by Summer Glau’s terminator

Credit: plasticstar5

chrisdvanne Post # 3042 | Friday, 13 Sep 2019 - 13:50
This material was created in celebration to pay honor to the episodic world of Summer Glau throughout media, television, and film. In addition, it is our intention to wish her much success in the future years to come.

TLast Post # 3043 | Tuesday, 24 Sep 2019 - 05:50
Thank you Summer for all the hard work you put into your characters. I hope you and your family are safe and sound from the flooding in Texas.

Admirator Post # 3044 | Tuesday, 01 Oct 2019 - 18:29
I'm here to welcome too friend TLast smile and also comment this great video in post #3045 by LaurenTony Hubbard! This is a professional video, amazing editing, overlaid singer with chroma key (green background), authentic music and nice idea! The level is going very high shok smile !

chrisdvanne Post # 3045 | Friday, 04 Oct 2019 - 23:04
Cool photo op and story!

Summer Glau posing with a fan cosplaying as a Ninja Turtle

Originally I had planned on meeting Summer Glau on the Friday of Fan Expo, in my Arrow Deathstroke cosplay, since she was in Arrow season 2 and played a version of Ravager during the climax. Unfortunately she wound up cancelling her Friday appearance, so I had to move the photo-op to Saturday instead. Probably for the best anyways. When she saw me in costume, she was in awe, and told me that not only is she a turtle fan herself, but that Raphael is her favorite. So, it's always nice when things work out :).

I never watched Firefly, though I did see Serenity, and she was badass in that. I also loved her in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and she was great as the voice of Supergirl in the animated film Superman/Batman: Apocalypse.

PS: The glue holding the zipper in the back of the upper torso gave out early on, hence why my neck was exposed for the majority of the con. Nothing tore or ripped though, so that's a relief. I finished working on that and a lot of other kinks through practical upgrades.

Credit : Lone Wolf Chris

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: