To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 203 of 203«12201202203
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Date: Tuesday, 2017 Sep 12, 06:05 GMT | Message # 3031

Friends

An older idea reworked as a .gif. During the process of making it, i discovered that i wrote "taught" as "tought" in the first pic. Shame on me smile ...

Do you know what BugSlug is? Well, it involves a classic VWbeetle and shoulder beating! e.g:

Summer Glau Bug Slug Lena Headey Thomas Dekker

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Sep 13, 08:18 GMT | Message # 3032

Site Admin

Quote Admirator ()
Do you know what BugSlug is? Well, it involves a classic VWbeetle and shoulder beating!

Good catch!
I didn't know about this game, this is probably why I didn't grasped the allusion in TSCC.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Sep 13, 14:33 GMT | Message # 3033

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Good catch!

Thank you! Well, it is a "catchy" TV series after all smile .
In the last San Fransisco comic con, Summer said she was playing once a game called Duck Hunt. I had to check it out biggrin . It's quite funny and i would put it in the funny thread, but i combined it with my reply here smile . If i remember right she said, she was good at shooting ducks smile , which is.. appreciative of course. It was made for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) in 1985.

This game's targeting device, is a "light" pistol. I never had one and it triggered my curiosity as to it's operating principles and it turned out to be a quite genius device! Older CRT TV's (Cathodic Ray Tube) had a constant refresh rate (60FPS(Frames Per Second)) and when the user was pushing the trigger, a sensor was waiting for the TV's refresh to pass through the point the gun was pointing. When that was happening, computer was calculating which object was targeted, by simply knowing which point on the screen was refreshed last! This doesn't work on modern TFTs-LCDs.

I would love to see her playing this biggrin .

Message edited by Admirator - Wednesday, 2017 Sep 13, 14:45

Date: Sunday, 2017 Sep 17, 14:57 GMT | Message # 3034

Site Admin

Amazing artwork, by Russian artist Alexander Sysoev.

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Sep 20, 11:37 GMT | Message # 3035

Site Admin

Summer Glau with costar Brian Austin Green give an interview to Japan website dramanavi.net to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 in Japan.

As an aside, I don't get why Japanese websites post low quality images, considering they have the world's fastest internet speed.

Summer Glau with costar Brian Austin Green give an interview to Japan website dramanavi.net to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 in JapanSummer Glau with costar Brian Austin Green give an interview to Japan website dramanavi.net to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 in JapanSummer Glau with costar Brian Austin Green give an interview to Japan website dramanavi.net to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 in Japan

Gallery link: Events from 2009 > Interview Sessions - Tokyo, May 2009

Date: Saturday, 2017 Sep 23, 13:00 GMT | Message # 3036

Site Admin

Thanks to freelance videographer Vadim Elkind for allowing us to use his footage of 
Summer from StarFest 2010.
And thanks to "Terminator" Kurt for sharing with us his awesome photo op with Summer!

Date: Monday, 2017 Sep 25, 06:40 GMT | Message # 3037

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
interview to Japan

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Summer from StarFest 2010

Aww these smiles smile ...

I made this .gif between others, but i didn't think of anything "smart" yet, to accompany it with biggrin ..

Summer Glau TSCC looking at you

Message edited by Admirator - Monday, 2017 Sep 25, 07:54

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Page 203 of 203«12201202203
Search: