[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 202 of 204«12200201202203204»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
robboDate: Friday, 23 Jun 2017, 01:10 | Message # 3016
Group: Friends

That was really cool and actually very creative. I think the music was spot on by Alexander  smile

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 23 Jun 2017, 16:23 | Message # 3017
Group: Administrators
Awesome Summer Glau signed frame!

This is what Summer herself wrote: "River can kill you with her brain...I can kill you every other way."

River can kill you with her brain...I can kill you every other way.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 26 Jun 2017, 18:31 | Message # 3018
I got my hands on a never seen before photo of a young Summer Glau. It's beautiful.
Now I'm  thinking about the best way to share it with you.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 27 Jun 2017, 07:58 | Message # 3019
Lovely picture of Summer from the Serenity premiere press junket in Sitges, Spain 2005

I had the pleasure of doing this lovely face some years ago for the Serenity press junket in Sitges

I had the pleasure of doing this lovely face some years ago for the Serenity press junket in Sitges<br />

Credit: Angel Face

robboDate: Wednesday, 28 Jun 2017, 01:05 | Message # 3020
# 3019 

Hola, senorita bonita! May I have the pleasure of this dance. Summer captivates me with her piercing beautiful eyes. And without a doubt into a undeniably sexy stare'

Thanks for sharing, such a stunning photo of Summer, what a beauty wink

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 12 Jul 2017, 23:54 | Message # 3021
Jewelry designer Tarina Tarantino posted on Instagram a stunning image from a never released photoshoot with Summer.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 18 Jul 2017, 11:10 | Message # 3022
Team Firefly, like there is any choice...

Team Firefly, like there is any choice...

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Jul 2017, 18:40 | Message # 3023
Joan Allen shared the very first image of Summer and Val's wedding and it's lovely.

AdmiratorDate: Monday, 31 Jul 2017, 15:20 | Message # 3024
It seems that there is a choice, but really.. there is only one. The obvious choice wink ..

Summer glau Cameron TSCC Thomas Dekker only choice

TSCC-S02E15 Desert Cantos

I'll use that on twitter, but that doesn't stop you from doing also. It takes around 15minutes to make a .gif like this, but it is only a sequence of clicks. I don't own anything, so anyone has the right to use it smile . Due to bandwidth limitations, i try to keep filesize to less than 2MiB, but on twitter, i use slightly upgraded versions. If you want them too, i can email them to you smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by Admirator - Monday, 31 Jul 2017, 15:29

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 09 Aug 2017, 22:47 | Message # 3025
Summer Glau - on being a Terminator (Ottawa ComicCon 2014).

AdmiratorDate: Thursday, 10 Aug 2017, 06:16 | Message # 3026
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Summer Glau - on being a Terminator (Ottawa ComicCon 2014)

She is such a good person smile ! TSCC aired first on January 13, 2008, but for the pilot episode they begun shootings almost a year before. I remember Summer in an interview to german broadcaster ProSieben, saying about the time travel scene, that they were filming it in January 2007 (Albuquerque) and there were snow flurries. So, it is actually more than 10 years, that separate us from the start of TSCC sad .

I'm not a big fan of reading. There are a lot of different media forms to attract me smile . But when i do the start and read, im getting quite absorbed! Anyway, recently i started reading "Reunion" from our friend member in here "The1Russter", after seeing some relative references on twitter. He is really good! Every chapter could be easily an episode in TSCC! I just read chapter 21 "Escape from hell". I don't print the text (environmental concerns and not only) and i started getting.. Terminator like-red eyes, reading through the computer biggrin .

But the main reason i'm here, is to extend my appreciation to the woman-actress-dancer of our appreciation smile .

Summer Glau

From late friday, i'll be missing some days.

Message edited by Admirator - Tuesday, 05 Sep 2017, 18:47

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 11 Aug 2017, 21:58 | Message # 3027
Metal!
TSCC fan Rudy Navarrete shared with us a poster featuring one of Summer Glau's most recognizable roles. Hope you enjoy this piece.

fan made tscc poster

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 13 Aug 2017, 07:43 | Message # 3028
Photographer Joan Allen shared another lovely outtake from Summer’s maternity photoshoot from 2014.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 13 Aug 2017, 22:51 | Message # 3029
Was KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM just a thinly-veiled excuse to put Summer Glau in a corset and make her do high kicks?
Not that I am complaining...

Was KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM just a thinly-veiled excuse to put Summer Glau in a corset and make her do high kicks?

AdmiratorDate: Tuesday, 05 Sep 2017, 17:30 | Message # 3030
Yup, that's a good enough reason biggrin . That and her property of having this.. disarming smile, that they wrote in a relative card smile .

I had a little "flash" in my mind, about now that Summer and Val are having a new baby girl and i thought we could say that, the girl force is strong in this family smile (StarWars ref.) . Lots of girls, including powerful ones wink .

I was thinking also that, Summer was acting as a Terminator for 31 episodes multiplied by (let's say) 15minutes/episode, which gives us 7 hours and 45 minutes of Terminator time. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 4 films of around 8 hours, wasn't always onscreen either, so it is very much possible that Summer-Cameron is the most shown Terminator EVER and of course the sweetest smile ! Arnold is the classic Terminator, but Cameron is the Terminator that was around the most. The most persistent Terminator, that came back the most wink . Definitely true before "Terminator Genisys".

I thought this picture was from TSCC-S01E08 Vick's Chip, in the Cromartie at school scenes, but it isn't. Is it from a deleted scene or from another show? Or perhaps it's not Summer! I can't recall my search parameters, but i think i was looking for Cameron. What do you say? Definitely lovely eyes. They provoke.. appreciation smile .

Summer Glau Eyes through blinds

Message edited by Admirator - Wednesday, 06 Sep 2017, 04:57

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Page 202 of 204«12200201202203204»
Search: