[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 201 of 204«12199200201202203204»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 26 Apr 2017, 07:03 | Message # 3001
Group: Administrators
Kurt shared a better version of his 2010 photo with Summer Glau in his Terminator Endoskeleton costume. Cool plasma gun prop  biggrin 

From the archives of the Starfest Convention vault, I was able to uncover the UNEDITED and UNCROPPED version of my 2010 photo with Summer Glau, from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, in my Endoskeleton costume. This version of the photo really showcases my costume propwork work while showing how much fun Summer was having seeing an Endo in person. (I am pretty sure a larger version of this will be displayed soon in my studio!)And if everybody enjoys this one, I might show another one I recently found...

Summer with fan in terminator endoskeleton costume

Back in 2010, Kurt was kind enough to share with us the story behind this awesome photo.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

AdmiratorDate: Thursday, 27 Apr 2017, 19:09 | Message # 3002
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Terminator Endoskeleton

From the size i think he is more like a T600 model smile . Kidding.. Humans+their endoskeleton are hard to fit in an T800 endoskeleton, even in that of model 101 (Arnold) biggrin .

My favorite scene again:

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron everything is ok don't worry

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by Admirator - Wednesday, 21 Jun 2017, 05:29

AdmiratorDate: Sunday, 14 May 2017, 09:36 | Message # 3003
Happy mother's day to all mums and.. again, especially for those we appreciate smile .

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 14:08 | Message # 3004
As you know Summer had planned to attend MCM London Comic Con this weekend and I was afraid she might cancel her appearance at the convention after the tragic events of Manchester.
Earlier today, I have received a message from an English dad whose daughter and Summer and Val's daughter Milena had fun in Regent's Park, London.

Therefore it is with some relief that I look forward to seeing you in a few days for more photos of Summer at MCM London Comic Con smile

As an aside, security has improved at MCM London Comic Con. They have posted the following information to their website:

Security Information for MCM London Comic Con

Following the tragic events in Manchester last night, we would like to express our deepest sympathy with those affected and reassure anyone coming to MCM London Comic Con this weekend, that additional security measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of all visitors.

MCM Expo Group is working closely with ExCeL London to ensure that the safety and wellbeing of everyone who comes to the venue is our top priority.

Visitors attending this weekend (26-28 May) will be subject to increased security checks and therefore we anticipate longer queue times than normal. Please allow extra time to travel to the venue and also accessing the event.

For those attending in Cosplay, we ask that you consider your outfit while travelling to and from ExCeL London and advise you to check the Cosplay rules. Any questions, please email cosplay@mcmexpo.net .

We also advise cosplayers where replica weapons are part of their costume to ensure they conform to the rules and relevant laws, security will be enforcing rules to ensure visitor safety.

Our thoughts go out to the families and friends of the victims and the city of Manchester.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 19:06 | Message # 3005
Summer and Sean genuinely love each other. They are truly a real-life Simon and River Tam.

Summer and Sean genuinely love each other. They are truly a real-life Simon and River Tam.

AdmiratorDate: Thursday, 01 Jun 2017, 05:14 | Message # 3006
Quote chrisdvanne ()
They are truly a real-life Simon and River Tam.

Indeed, no reason to doubt it smile !

Ah, Summer again. Let us all have a wonderfull Summer!
I thought i should show you, a reason why i always remember Summer, no matter the season... The picture that follows is from the staircase where i work (elevators are usually congested), so i see this view every working day biggrin ...

Summer Glau Cinema

And of course, it's hard to forget someone, whom you appreciate smile .

Message edited by Admirator - Thursday, 01 Jun 2017, 11:52

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 05 Jun 2017, 06:04 | Message # 3007
Summer allowed me to shoot this picture back in 2005. She is a gem.
It was thrown up because we had limited time and it is hiding silver shutters which were just reflecting everything back into the lens of the camera. I can't remember why there was a pirate flag there though.
I intended to crop the shots of Summer but I kept the whole flag in the shot above just because it was different and I knew I would be able to tell the photo was mine.
You are more than welcome to use it. I used to have it on Summer's (now defunct) official site when I ran it for her back in the day.

Summer allowed me to shoot this picture back in 2005. She is a gem

Source: Andy Evans

robboDate: Wednesday, 07 Jun 2017, 00:14 | Message # 3008
# 3007 

Arrrrhh!! Shiver me timbers Summer, absolutely smart as, love the design and fluorescent coloring dress.

AdmiratorDate: Wednesday, 07 Jun 2017, 05:58 | Message # 3009
Quote chrisdvanne ()
official site when I ran it for her back in the day

It must have been a great time!

Quote robbo ()
Arrrrhh!! Shiver me timbers Summer, absolutely smart as, love the design and fluorescent coloring dress.

smile .

Summer Glau oversweeting BBT bear

A remake of an older pic, more twitter friendly (wider) smile .

Message edited by Admirator - Wednesday, 07 Jun 2017, 05:59

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 07 Jun 2017, 06:39 | Message # 3010
Joan Allen shared another stunning photo of Summer from a 2010 fashion photo shoot.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 17 Jun 2017, 12:38 | Message # 3011
It seems Summer visits our lil' fan site...if we are to believe the photo collage made by Russian fan Alexander Sysoev wink

It seems Summer visits our lil' fan site...if we are to believe the photo collage made by Russian fan Alexander Sysoev

robboDate: Monday, 19 Jun 2017, 00:48 | Message # 3012
# 3011 

That's my girl, it's okay not everyone like Summer has good taste  wink

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 19 Jun 2017, 08:36 | Message # 3013
A quick comeback to Summer Glau in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles with this creative video made by our friend Alexander Sysoev.

AdmiratorDate: Tuesday, 20 Jun 2017, 15:30 | Message # 3014
Quote robbo ()
it's okay not everyone like Summer has good taste  wink

Good taste indeed smile !

Quote chrisdvanne ()
It seems Summer visits our lil' fan site...

Very nice work and it's funny that Summer looks like she is "caught" in the action biggrin . Good work and nice idea to Alexander Sysoev. Well done to him and for the video#3013

Quote chrisdvanne ()
creative video made by our friend Alexander Sysoev

Both MCM Belfast and Ireland Comic cons are nearing and i was thinking about, what would be a good question for Summer? I thought about it thoroughly and tended to conclude that a good, original question, would be something like: Which is you favorite character, River or Cameron? shok The answer should be something like:

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron you asked that question a lot anything else

biggrin . Not again!!! biggrin .

Message edited by Admirator - Wednesday, 21 Jun 2017, 05:30

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 22 Jun 2017, 22:56 | Message # 3015
Ahead of her appearance at MCM Belfast Comic Con, Summer was spotted having dinner with her family at Fish City Belfast‏ restaurant.

Absolute pleasure meeting Terminator actress Summer Glau & her lovely family Fish City Belfast tonight!!

Summer was spotted having dinner with her family at Fish City Belfast‏ restaurant.

Credit photo: @fishcitybelfast

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Page 201 of 204«12199200201202203204»
Search: