To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 197 of 203«12195196197198199202203»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Date: Friday, 2016 Dec 23, 13:55 GMT | Message # 2941

Friends

Quote KevinInEngland ()
Has Summer hit hard times?  (I saw this on TV a few days ago and thought 'WOW' she looks just like her?  Do you agree?  (I know the advert is for a seriously good cause but I thought she looked very much like Summer).
https://s20.postimg.org/hlfc57i7x/Tales_of_the_unexpected_001.jpg
https://s20.postimg.org/qvrg8qsxp/Tales_of_the_unexpected_004.jpg

Yes she does look very much like Summer. But if its recent it can't be her because the pictures linked look like a young Summer. Her facial features are more pronounced now.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Thursday, 2016 Dec 29, 23:03 GMT | Message # 2942

Site Admin

In tribute to Carrie Fisher, I share again a link to an exclusive article about Sci-Fi women :

From Princess Leia to Cameron Connor: The Lost Art of Writing Science Fiction Women.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2016 Dec 30, 07:32 GMT | Message # 2943

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
article about Sci-Fi women

Nice article! And the addition of the video from Thierry was well aimed.

Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 31 Admirator - I'll have to check it out and get back to you.
OK I've checked. OMG I see now. Was she composing a condolence letter after waiting for Sarah to say the words that Derek is dead? "He's stopped Breathing", she shouts. (The camera honed in on Cameron for quite a while, so we were definitely supposed to pick up on something about her writing).

It's a great show! Little diamonds scattered here and there smile ! Like these:

You all know this scene from S1E5"Queen's Gambit"(if i remember right). It is a very funny scene from start to end and we get an excellent performance from Summer smile ! What i like most, is the moment where Cameron after tilting her head says: "you asked this question a lot (shy smile there), is it there anything else you want to tell me?". In this moment, it is like she is regaining back her Terminator heritage as an interrogator and leads him to be defensive biggrin . Brilliant!

And guess what.. I appreciate Summer smile !

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by Admirator - Friday, 2016 Dec 30, 07:33

Date: Friday, 2016 Dec 30, 10:57 GMT | Message # 2944

Friends

# 2943 Admirator
Hello.
I also loved that clip.  There is something to consider though.  He could be held responsible for Jordan Cowan's death, but not only that, setting up the scenario for the mentally unstable girl to kill herself.  Life in prison?

(My colleague who plays the word-game, pointed out that the graffiti might have actually been put there by the guidance counsellor, knowing Jordan would be mortified and kill herself.  He was her guidance counsellor, Mr Harris (played by Neil Hopkins), therefore most likely heard her tell him all the things she told Cameron outside the girls cubicle.  Plus other things that suggested killing herself).
His face at the end of the above clip after she leaves the room, tells us all we need to know.  He was having the affair with her and he was as scared as hell that Cameron would blab.  Of course her interests or mission did not include becoming a sleuth who exposes bad people, as was the case with Maria the ballet teacher, whom she could have saved from the Russians as they passed her on the stairs.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Friday, 2016 Dec 30, 11:02

Date: Saturday, 2016 Dec 31, 10:47 GMT | Message # 2945

Friends

Quote KevinInEngland ()
He was having the affair with her and he was as scared as hell that Cameron would blab.

Wow! I didn't think of that! Deep thought! Now that you made me think a little deeper, i found a little extenuation (excuse) for him smile . He called Sarah later, to inform her about his observations with Cameron, which would be unwise. He shouldn't shuffle/mix things any more, if he was guilty. But he did the call. Just a thought smile ...

Date: Saturday, 2016 Dec 31, 13:13 GMT | Message # 2946

Friends

# 2945 Yes it was bad timing when he called Sarah, as she was at the prison disguised (and looking hot), as an attorney visiting Derek.  She was adept at stealing.  She took the ID badge off of a woman who was exiting the prison.
Still, Mr Harris was fortunate that she ignored him.

Date: Monday, 2017 Jan 02, 13:11 GMT | Message # 2947

Site Admin

Summer Glau in TV comedy NTSFSDSUV : the connection to Princess Leia that you (probably) didn't know about.

Summer Glau in TV comedy NTSFSDSUV : the connection to Princess LeiaSummer Glau in TV comedy NTSFSDSUV : the connection to Princess LeiaSummer Glau in TV comedy NTSFSDSUV : the connection to Princess Leia

Learn more about Summer's guest appearance in NTSF:SD:SUV:: at https://www.summer-glau.com/index/ntsf_sd_suv/0-267

Date: Monday, 2017 Jan 02, 13:37 GMT | Message # 2948

Site Admin

As quoted from my Twitter @ChiefMisfit, there's a timeless appeal to any girl who is desirable yet wholesome at the same time.

there's a timeless appeal to any girl who is desirable yet wholesome at the same time

Laid To Rest premiere - Los Angeles, April 18, 2009

Date: Monday, 2017 Jan 02, 13:50 GMT | Message # 2949

Friends

OIC. Summer mentions Princess Leia in the video.

I see in post above, Bobby Sue was in fact the producer of the film they went to see in the link you posted above Chris.
Here's her imdb, showing it's her first film:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1550452/

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 2017 Jan 02, 13:54

Date: Monday, 2017 Jan 02, 15:01 GMT | Message # 2950

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
Bobby Sue was in fact the producer of the film

Well, it simply proves Booby Bobby Sue has several assets.

Bobbi Sue Luther - 2003 Smashbox Fashion Week Los AngelesBobbi Sue Luther - 2003 Smashbox Fashion Week Los Angeles

Date: Tuesday, 2017 Jan 03, 09:44 GMT | Message # 2951

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
several assets

Are you referring to the booby trap? Someone has to be a booby to fall to that...
Playing with google translation... It's all very funny biggrin . Good one!

Date: Tuesday, 2017 Jan 03, 22:08 GMT | Message # 2952

Site Admin

I just uploaded lovely photos of Summer taken during a TV show in UK, while she was promoting Serenity.

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Jan 04, 21:16 GMT | Message # 2953

Site Admin

Summer Glau - looking radiant - and Joss Whedon - wearing his trademark sneakers - arrive at the 2012 Dizzy Feet Celebration of Dance Gala.

Summer Glau and Joss Whedon arrive at at the 2nd Dizzy Feet Foundation Celebration of Dance Gala

Date: Thursday, 2017 Jan 05, 13:53 GMT | Message # 2954

Friends

# 2953 Yes, wearing one of my two favourite dresses on her.

Date: Thursday, 2017 Jan 05, 22:25 GMT | Message # 2955

Site Admin

Surprising as it may seem, the fan sites had missed this promotional still from Serenity.

River Tam showing great balance, as well as toned legs, as she kicks everyone's ass in the bar fight in Serenity.

River Tam showing great balance, as well as toned legs, as she kicks everyone's ass in the bar fight in Serenity.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Page 197 of 203«12195196197198199202203»
Search: