menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanne_ Post # 2641 | Saturday, 15 Oct 2016 - 13:05
Group: Administrators
Sydney-based photographer Marius Luppino shared on Instagram a beautiful black and white portrait of Summer.

Summer Glau in new photoshoot by Marius Luppino

Read more in the News section.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2642 | Sunday, 23 Oct 2016 - 14:52
I re-watched this video interview with Sean Maher at the premiere of Serenity on September 22, 2005 and so much is happening in it; Summer Glau in the background with her sisters Christie and Kaitlin, Nathan kissing Sean by surprise or Summer hugging Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2643 | Monday, 24 Oct 2016 - 16:31
Awesome work by YouTube user Roman Stark. I got almost all references to T1 and T2 but missed almost all references to T3 wacko

Don't miss part two at the end of the first video.

KevinInEngland Post # 2644 | Wednesday, 26 Oct 2016 - 13:06
Group: Friends
# 2925 I was mightily impressed by the skill used in running the similar videos side-by-side.

It took patience, which is a virtue, (Savannah). To tolerate delay. It implies self-control and forbearance as opposed to wanting what we want when we want it. (I couldn't resist saying that).
Running them simultaneously. It means, ‘to occur at the same time’. Coterminous. (Said John Henry.  (Nor that!))
It probably took a very long time to accomplish this task.

I'm always tempted to add TSCC quotes.

Admirator Post # 2645 | Friday, 28 Oct 2016 - 09:03
Group: Moderators
Summer Glau sunflowers

Summer likes flowers and in some photos she is carrying sunflowers smile
Greetings to all friends smile . I’m sorry for being away. I miss both Summer and the site. Have to…

Recently i decided an increase in my openness to the internet. Not much to loose smile … Now you can see me e.g. here. Visible or not, i have my drawbacks too smile , especially in my software (philosophy) biggrin .

Today October 28, is Greece’s NO day, from WW2, against invaders. It wasn’t the first time Greece had to fight for freedom. From the age of King Leonidas and even before, it’s almost always the same story. Anyway, this is a celebration day and i wish freedom and peace to all the world smile !

I have come here to wish to you and to state that i appreciate Summer. And i just wished..
I appreciate Summer smile !In any way smile

PS. Chrisdvanne with key Terminator seeking skills wink , was able to discover a fake-named facebook account i had, but i haven’t decided yet “what should i do with it” smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

KevinInEngland Post # 2646 | Friday, 28 Oct 2016 - 18:13
G'day admirator.   Yes, Summer even had a vase of sunflowers in her apartment in Studio City that is up for sale.  Someone took a photo of her at the farmer's market somewhere, holding some big sunflowers.

You have a good tradition.  Incidentally, perhaps both our countries should rejoice after the Romans moved away.  Our Romans went away in the 4th century.
==
Changing the subject slightly, or perhaps quite a lot:
I have mentioned WestWorld on this site.

Perhaps I should suggest to the TV series makers, after they show us Roman World, Medieval World, then the next should be Summer Glau World, divided up in to FireflyWorld, TSCCWorld and various others.
Very rich clients would pay to act our their desires.  Mind you, Firefly it not too much different from WestWorld, except that there is a spaceship that looks like a Lizard.
Which brings to mind Sarah Connor kissing her Lizard named Pugsley in The Terminator,
and Summer Glau kissing a model of Firefly at an event).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Friday, 28 Oct 2016, 20:41

Admirator Post # 2647 | Friday, 28 Oct 2016 - 19:48
Group: Moderators
Quote Admirator ()
Chrisdvanne with key Terminator seeking skills
I forgot to say, but it was obvious, that my account wasn't the target of the search, but a side effect smile .
Quote KevinInEngland ()
G'day admirator.
Hi KevinInEngland smile . Glad to see you smile .
I'm not sure "WestWorld" it is shown here. Perhaps on cable tv.
Hmm. Interesting about kissing. I guess it would make more sense to kiss an icecream cone biggrin .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2648 | Friday, 28 Oct 2016 - 23:02
Summer Glau has just been announced as a guest for PARADISE CITY COMIC CON on December 9, 10, & 11 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2649 | Monday, 28 Nov 2016 - 20:46
Summer says her line - in Russian - from TSCC 1.07 'The Demon Hand' (in the scene where she kicks the Russian gangster in the ballet studio) , "I can arrange that you never have to dance." at her Comic Con Russia panel, to the delight of the fans.
Then she says "I love you", to the crowd and to her husband (the bearded guy behind the stage).

KevinInEngland Post # 2650 | Monday, 28 Nov 2016 - 22:12
# 2931 Oh yes.  I remember the scene in TSCC very well.

I think that Russian ComicCon must have been one of the most spectacular for Summer.
No doubt she gets plenty of Russian lessons now.  Who knows, Milena might be fluent one day.

KevinInEngland Post # 2651 | Tuesday, 29 Nov 2016 - 22:53
Hi guys.  I found out where the filming was done for Cameron/Allison & Jody in episode 2_4 Allison From Palmdale.
They are close to 3950 Sunset Blvd.

As Cameron and Jody sit at a table in the outdoor cafe called INTELLIGENTSIA, their legginess is clear for any hot blooded male to admire. Across the road is a shop called ROUGH TRADE.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps....6?hl=en

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2652 | Tuesday, 29 Nov 2016 - 23:02
Quote KevinInEngland ()
As Cameron and Jody sit at a table in the outdoor cafe called INTELLIGENTSIA

Matt Mitovich interviewed Summer (and Thomas) on the set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles at the INTELLIGENTSIA cafe for TV Guide.

KevinInEngland Post # 2653 | Wednesday, 30 Nov 2016 - 12:05
Ah.  Thanks Chris.  One thing I loved about the scenes was the lovely warm-looking blue sunny environment.  Like being constantly on holiday.
I've taken some screen shots from google maps, which will give people visiting this site an idea of the surroundings.  The tall cypress tree in the distance can be seen. This picture is an example:

The view across the road from the TSCC series - episode 2_4 Allison from Palmdale:

This is what the cafe looked like from outside.  You can see where Jody & Allison sat until a guy named Helmut who punched Jody (played by Jeff Leaf) rushed in to the cafe shouting demands for money.  Who here was expecting and wish that Cameron would emerge and beat him to pulp? LOL

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 30 Nov 2016, 15:49

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2654 | Monday, 12 Dec 2016 - 12:17
Summer has been photographed with a fan at the San Antonio International Airport.

Summer Glau with a fan at the San Antonio International Airport

Is Summer going to spend the Christmas Holidays in her hometown San Antonio?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2655 | Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016 - 18:16
You know you're obsessed with 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' when seeing Summer Glau in a leopard top at a convention bring back the feels.

Summer Glau in a leopard top at a convention

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: