menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
KevinInEngland Post # 2566 | Monday, 25 Jul 2016 - 16:31
Group: Friends
# 2854 Yes Admirator, 'nee' is a term that means 'formerly' or her name before she was married.
(I think perhaps you knew that?!)

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 25 Jul 2016, 16:32

Admirator Post # 2567 | Tuesday, 26 Jul 2016 - 19:04
Group: Moderators
I guess you were expecting this smile :

Summer Glau TSCC army Cameron inline

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Admirator Post # 2568 | Wednesday, 27 Jul 2016 - 18:30
But you wouldn't expect exactly this smile :

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron army inline pascal code

The code in the background is in Pascal, a programming language i invested a lot at my late teen years. Unfortunately it was mainly for dos, so there was no continuation..

robbo Post # 2569 | Thursday, 28 Jul 2016 - 00:53
# 2857 

Very Good, and great and awesome Admirator!  smile

Your just a fountain of knowledge my friend  wink

Admirator Post # 2570 | Thursday, 28 Jul 2016 - 18:35
Quote robbo ()
# 2857

Fountain of knowledge? Wow! I take that as a wish, because i know i' m really, reeeally far from it smile ! You know that of course, but you are very kind. The kindness is not lost and returns to the transmitter -you friend robbo smile ! You know i think it was one of us-Socrates, who said: "Only one thing i know. I know nothing...". I'm somewhere there wink .

For today, do not worry, this is not a duel, but a lovely gathering of sweet Camerons smile ...

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron army duel

Errr... I think it is shok !

Admirator Post # 2571 | Friday, 29 Jul 2016 - 18:29
Terminate this (plus something more smile ) was said by Sarah Connor too, before the original Terminator's compression...

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron terminate this

The text of the body, is from the film "The good, the bad and the ugly" and you can see it here .

Admirator Post # 2572 | Saturday, 30 Jul 2016 - 19:26
I still do not believe this is a duel. I think they are going to communicate with inferred. They are machines of peace and beauty smile .

Admirator Post # 2573 | Sunday, 31 Jul 2016 - 09:04
Yes, it was all about communication smile . They are transferring some Visual Basic code this time.

That is part of the code, of a Tetris clone.

Admirator Post # 2574 | Tuesday, 02 Aug 2016 - 17:42
More machines of peace and beauty.

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron army trinity

Admirator Post # 2575 | Wednesday, 03 Aug 2016 - 16:44
And some more code for our... Coddess wink .

It's C++ and is a library for sprite (onscreen characters) manipulation, but with no hardware acceleration. It is from the time i was transiting to windows from dos. Didn't go any further sad .

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2576 | Wednesday, 03 Aug 2016 - 18:46
Group: Administrators
"I have come here to chew oaty bar, and kick ass. And i'm all out of oaty bar..."

Check out this comical 60's-era Batman TV show version of River Tam bar fight in Serenity, made by our member Admirator biggrin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 2577 | Thursday, 04 Aug 2016 - 18:26
Quote chrisdvanne ()
version of River Tam bar fight in Serenity

Not very successful as it seems on youtube smile . I admit it is a little crazy the idea of putting such sound effects, but it came to me and i laughed only with the idea. I had to do it smile ...
Most of the repeating sounds, including the "ieieieie" of Jayne's "parts", are from a 1992 computer game called "Global Gladiators" from Virgin Interactive (London), for the Commodore Amiga computers. One sound is from Warcraft II (1995) of Blizzard Entertainment and most of the others, found them on youtube.
If it managed to draw some smiles on some people's faces, then it was worthy of making it smile . And i tried to make it more focused on Summer and in favor of Summer smile .

All this trend with Camerons in the foreground and sometimes to the background too, begun with this picture:

I called it Sweet Trinity and.. with some imagination, you could say they form a flower smile . I had to generate skin for the Cameron in front-right, for her right hand, since the original picture was cropped there smile .

Oh! And smart/nice idea from this Hug Guy from Honolulu.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2578 | Thursday, 04 Aug 2016 - 19:30
Group: Administrators
Quote Admirator ()
Not very successful as it seems on youtube . I admit it is a little crazy the idea of putting such sound effects, but it came to me and i laughed only with the idea. I had to do it ...

I tried to warn you when you submitted this video; I know my audience very well. Fans can be nitpicky when it comes to their favorite actress's work :p

And since I titled the video "60's Batman TV show version", fans were expecting the big WHAM! PUNCH! KA-POW! bubbles overtop every hit; I tried to insert comics words as described but I had issues with the timing so I gave up :(

So it may not be like the 60's Batman show but I hope (some) fans got the idea and liked it anyway smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 2579 | Friday, 05 Aug 2016 - 14:46
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Batman TV show

smile . It's funny, i think i never really liked anything from Batman, except perhaps a little of his Batmobiles smile . I'm not sure, but perhaps i never saw a whole Batman film! I liked the soundtrack of the 1995 film Batman Forever too.
On the other hand, before some time i was thinking of this:

Summer Glau Pontiac Firebird Trans AM Summobile

I don't know if she still has it, but that's the one wink .
ps. This is not her actual Trans AM. Her's, didn't have the Phoenix on the hood like this one and perhaps it was better without...

KevinInEngland Post # 2580 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2016 - 10:18
Summer Glau drove a posh car in The Cape.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: