menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Admirator Post # 2506 | Monday, 30 May 2016 - 13:53
Group: Moderators
Picture dedicated to Summer of course, but also, to our friends from Great Britain, KevinInEngland, robbo and everyone else in there smile .

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron baum licence to kill

It is funny that, when it came the time for the signature, I google searched for it for fun. I didn't expect to find something that dedicated. But there was one indeed! Amazing! Perhaps Cameron Baum is really out there smile .
On Friday I think, I will post a funny card based on this one.

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

KevinInEngland Post # 2507 | Monday, 30 May 2016 - 15:48
Group: Friends
Many people's favourite jacket, including me, Admirator.
I like her highlighted hair streaks in that picture too.
If she  travelled back in time to the original Scotland Yard, they would probably reject her?

So, she'd better stay here.

Mind you, MI6 is next to the River Thames, not far away

I'm sure they'd welcome her here after she's done a few numbers on their best.

robbo Post # 2508 | Wednesday, 01 Jun 2016 - 02:48
# 2790  "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" it's absolutely wicked Admirator absolutely love the card for us Brits. smile  
I'm in the favourite jacket camp as well with a licensed to thrill Cameron Baum. 
Great work my friend Admirator!!  wink

Admirator Post # 2509 | Wednesday, 01 Jun 2016 - 05:13
#2791 & #2793 Really glad you liked it smile . You know, in here we call river Thames as "Tamesis". Taking the first letters of it, you get... "River Tam" smile ! Nice expression "Excuse me while I kiss the sky". I haven't heard it before!
#2792 Good work from Alexandr Volkov, colorfull and up to the task. He is not the boxer Alexander Volkov I guess smile .

A little celebration picture from me too here:

Summer Glau hot here feel heat

I borrowed part of site's great calendar for it smile ...

robbo Post # 2510 | Thursday, 02 Jun 2016 - 02:45
# 2794  Great work Admirator! I've gotta say the celebration picture is top notch and once again 'out of the top drawer'  wink

Talking of Summer we could do with some my friend it's absolutely brass monkeys out here in the UK, very cold considering it's flaming June.  smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2511 | Thursday, 02 Jun 2016 - 17:54
Group: Administrators
Quote robbo ()
I borrowed part of site's great calendar for it ...

Well done Admirator!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Cammy Post # 2512 | Thursday, 02 Jun 2016 - 19:11
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Quote robbo ()
I borrowed part of site's great calendar for it ...

Well done Admirator!
Is this satire?

don't bother they're here

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2513 | Thursday, 02 Jun 2016 - 21:20
Group: Administrators
Quote Cammy ()
Is this satire?

Huh, no! I sincerely think Admirator's fan art is great and I'm also proud he borrowed part of the calendar for his card.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Cammy Post # 2514 | Friday, 03 Jun 2016 - 14:17
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Is this satire?
Huh, no! I sincerely think Admirator's fan art is great and I'm also proud he borrowed part of the calendar for his card.

Ah my bad. I misinterpreted your post. His fan art is indeed super  smile

don't bother they're here

Admirator Post # 2515 | Sunday, 05 Jun 2016 - 09:57
smile .
Dream army 4 of 5
First between equals

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron dream army lot of multiple delta first

because a leader can improve coordination.
Sweeties, we agree we are going to pay a visit to Tin Man City... And perhaps we can give them some heart, like ours. I promise you, we will repair every single bolt of the damage you may sustain in the process. I'll see personally to it. And all the spare parts are yours wink .
Aren't they lovely smile ? Of course, they are after Summer...

KevinInEngland Post # 2516 | Sunday, 05 Jun 2016 - 12:41
# 2798 Nice thought.  Instead of going to the library, some of this army ought to go back to the seaside cliff, go in to the sea and take all the coltan out of the lorry and bring it home in readiness for repairing battle damage.
(1_4 Heavy Metal).

(I discovered recently that welding of coltan (tantalum) can only be done in an inert atmosphere.  That means if they need to weld spare parts, they need to enter a large metallic sealed container filled with an inert gas of argon or helium in order to shield it from contamination with atmospheric gases.)

Admirator Post # 2517 | Monday, 06 Jun 2016 - 14:06
Quote KevinInEngland ()
coltan (tantalum)
You are good learning details smile ! They would definitely need your input in the future too smile . Since they need inert gasses, I guess they could use void too (no gas at all). I'm not sure but I think some CVTs are made this way. Wouldn't helium give them a.. cartoon-ish voice biggrin ?

You are all aware about these lovely photos with Summer Glau, like this one:

Well, this lucky little bear has grown bigger in the meantime and has become a very positive person, apparently after and because of having this life long inspiring experience he had, in the hands of Summer... Nowadays, he has been seen and captured by an amateur video, discharging some of his positive-ness and obviously, he has become an expert dancer as well. Summer must have taught him this art, probably using her brain as the source and transmitter of this knowledge, along with all this positive-ness. He seems he could do this for hours wink ….

Lovely song! You must feel happier now. I know I did smile !

Message edited by Admirator - Monday, 06 Jun 2016, 18:22

KevinInEngland Post # 2518 | Monday, 06 Jun 2016 - 17:23
Cameron could use something like a decombustion chamber used for divers with the bends. She wouldn't get a squeaky voice unless she was feeling impish and felt like playing a joke on John.
Regarding the picture 2800 above.  As Charley said, "There's a really scary robot". *not*

Admirator Post # 2519 | Wednesday, 08 Jun 2016 - 14:09
V shaped, for better intrusion to enemy lines. Scary robots (#2800) strike back wink .

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron dream army lot of multiple delta v triangle

Small change to the previous one, but equally nice to look at.

Admirator Post # 2520 | Wednesday, 08 Jun 2016 - 18:21
Quote chrisdvanne ()
My Twitter buddy inspired me to make this collage.

I guess that's an assist for me this time wink .
Well, Venus is great, but as Indiana Jones would say: "It belongs to a MUSEUM!"  biggrin . I would rather put my hands on Cameron... Err.. i'm a computer programmer... you know what i mean  biggrin ... I programmed AIs before, for the ghosts of a PacMan clone i made at my 17 smile . I am experienced shok .
You know, we Greeks have some experience with robots, perhaps earlier than others. One of the first robot concepts on earth was Talos of Crete. There is an article in wikipedia for those interested and even a coin from around 400bc depicting him!

Talos
History of robots-wikipedia

I would prefer the complete kit of Cameron though. Can i have one biggrin ?

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: