menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanne_ Post # 2491 | Saturday, 14 May 2016 - 15:37
Group: Administrators
Ref Message # 2771

You could not have seen "Scent of the Missing", even if you wanted to, since the pilot wasn't picked up by TNT.

Susannah Charleson - the author of the book the series is based on - invited me to watch it with her at her home over a beer though cool

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 2492 | Saturday, 14 May 2016 - 15:46
Group: Moderators
Quote Cammy ()
I you want I can upload...

Wow! Thank you for your great offer! I am tempted now.. but, I do not wish to get you in all that trouble smile . I was stating my "gaps" regarding Summer's work and.. later I realized that it was like asking for them smile . That wasn't my intention. You really have all of these ("Sleepover ", "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (Video) ", "Scent of the Missing", "Inside the Box", "Peter Panzerfaust", "Con Man")? As I understand they are harder to locate smile . Anyway, thank you again. You are very supportive-member to member smile . We have a good team here smile .

Ha! chrisdvanne solved the "Scent of the Missing" mystery smile . We were texting the same time. Good team, good team smile . So chrisdvanne you have special access I see smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by GreekPiece - Saturday, 14 May 2016, 15:50

KevinInEngland Post # 2493 | Saturday, 14 May 2016 - 18:49
Group: Friends
# 2773 Yes, Susannah Charleson impresses me a lot.  I'm quite surprised by the good things she accomplishes.  Like painting Rudolf noses on all the young schoolchildren at Christmas a few years ago.  Also, covering her entire house in Christmas lights a few years ago.  It looked awesome.  She's got a lovely red airplane too and teaches people to fly.  That is not all.

Cammy Post # 2494 | Saturday, 14 May 2016 - 19:28
Quote GreekPiece ()
I you want I can upload...
Wow! Thank you for your great offer! I am tempted now.. but, I do not wish to get you in all that trouble smile . I was stating my "gaps" regarding Summer's work and.. later I realized that it was like asking for them smile . That wasn't my intention. You really have all of these ("Sleepover ", "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (Video) ", "Scent of the Missing", "Inside the Box", "Peter Panzerfaust", "Con Man")? As I understand they are harder to locate smile . Anyway, thank you again. You are very supportive-member to member smile . We have a good team here smile .

Ha! chrisdvanne solved the "Scent of the Missing" mystery smile . We were texting the same time. Good team, good team smile . So chrisdvanne you have special access I see smile .

There's really no problem for me uploading the episodes. Otherwise I'd not have offered to do it  :)
Just list them and I'll see what I can do

As for Sleepover scene, I quickly uploaded it for you here:

I just noticed Mika Boorem, who is Hannah in this movie, stars in The Initiation of Sarah as well, in which Summer Glau has major role

don't bother they're here

Message edited by Cammy - Saturday, 14 May 2016, 19:34

Admirator Post # 2495 | Saturday, 14 May 2016 - 19:56
Quote Cammy ()
As for Sleepover scene, I quickly uploaded it for you here:

Thank you smile ! Quick and organized...
So Summer with a big heart once more smile !
Thank you for your offer too. I'll keep it in mind, but I insist not to bother you, despite your good intentions smile . Thanks.

KevinInEngland Post # 2496 | Saturday, 14 May 2016 - 23:42
And black hair.

Admirator Post # 2497 | Sunday, 15 May 2016 - 09:08
How would I do as a writer? Kidding of course:
“Major GreekPiece, of the 16th North strike force, reporting.
I was send by John Connor, with 200 soldiers, 5 reprogrammed terminators and 5 Tanks with both, ground to ground and ground to air support, to a small terminator factory in North L.A. He, with more units, would make an attack first, in a power plant to the North West L.A, in order to mislead in their direction, some of the forces guarding our target. They would retreat shortly after and then my army would make a full scale attack on the small factory, to gain its’ control. John’s army would join us in the process, in order to trap the machines in between. Well, I am in the proud position to tell you it worked! Thank God with minimum human loses too. We gained control of the small terminator factory on 24 July 2030. We called it “Summer hope”. Our next mission, was to produce a terminator unit, which would assist all of us in the fight against skynet, in as large numbers as possible. Resources were limited and we had to choose a relatively small/efficient unit to support our goals. Me and John, we had a solution in our mind, since the beginning, but we had to wait for the tech team to make an evaluation. No strange, the tech team concluded and chose the same unit, we had in mind. And this unit, aside from its’ efficiency, it has a positive effect to our soldier’s morale too. We also added to their programming, cooperative wrestling techniques. 184 units are already operational. It seems, that skynet’s time is limited, because we have a dream army now. Picture included, in order for you, to evaluate our progress.”

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron carmy dream army lot of multiple

There is a small draw back in this picture, aside from the lighting, that needs from us to make an assumption with our brain, in order to be optically correct. Can you find that assumption? Do not hurry though, because the 3 of the next 4 pictures of this army that I am going to post, will have the same phenomenon in varying quantities and thus will make it easier for you to realize the assumption.

To save you from the work, I counted them in a very similar picture, which I will post shortly and they are 184 Camerons onscreen, including those partly seen. However If you can’t sleep, counting them would be definitely beneficial wink .
Now we all can have one PC (Personal Cameron) smile . I take choose the first one to the middle.. or perhaps this one on her right, or maybe… Oh nooo!!! I can’t decide!  shok smile .

When I named this army as Carmy (Cameron army), it was the time I realized Cammy’s username origins smile .
I have 4 more views of this army. I will post them one at each Sunday (if I’m at home).

KevinInEngland you are nearing 1000 messages! Of course, you have 5 star ranking already (up and right in the members button, if you sort users by ranking, you can see it). Does that make you a "lieutenant colonel" smile ? I'm just a "lieutenant" smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Monday, 16 May 2016, 05:42

Cammy Post # 2498 | Sunday, 15 May 2016 - 21:20
Let's uh, keep it a bit more Glau appreciation related.
No hard feelings

don't bother they're here

Admirator Post # 2499 | Tuesday, 17 May 2016 - 14:07
Humility hurts the ego and does good to the soul. Accepted smile .
Here is the picture I said I will post shortly:

="Summer

It is not better than the previous, since it doesn't show the boots of the front row, but it shows better the number of Camerons and their wonderful Summer's eyes, making a magnetizing effect smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Tuesday, 17 May 2016, 15:00

Admirator Post # 2500 | Thursday, 19 May 2016 - 13:59
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Terminator hugs.
Funny and nice smile .

Wikipedia-(Redirected from Sumerians)
Sumer was the first ancient urban civilization in the historical region of southern Mesopotamia, during the Chalcolithic and Early Bronze ages, and arguably the first civilization in the world.
Proto-writing in the region dates back to c. 3500 BC.

What does that have to do with Summer? Well we Summer Glau fans could be called likely. How about that?

Summer Lyn Glau fans summerians

smile It is just an idea, but we could find one such a name. We could vote wink .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Thursday, 19 May 2016, 14:04

Admirator Post # 2501 | Sunday, 22 May 2016 - 09:03
Carmy view 2 of 5
-Camerons, sweet Summer's images, please line up for inspection.
-Yes SIR!
-Excellent!
-Thank you SIR!
- smile .

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron carmy dream army lot of multiple inspection

Message edited by GreekPiece - Sunday, 22 May 2016, 09:23

Fermi Post # 2502 | Sunday, 22 May 2016 - 22:11

Listen to Germain Lussier (Entertainment Reporter, io9), Samm Levine (Actor), and Kim Horcher (ScreenJunkies) debate which actress will play X-23?

Kim Horcher think Summer Glau should play this role. Summer glau is a fantastic actress she has both the subtlety and strength to put in to this role, and she have shown her ability in many roles..she could pull this of and have her own franchise around her.
I agree with her. Summer Glau could definitely pull this badd-ass role of she would just be perfect as X-23
I made a blog post here http://www.summer-glau.com/blog....22-1234

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2503 | Monday, 23 May 2016 - 14:15
Quote Fermi ()

I added a featured image to the blog post using the YouTube thumbnail of Screen Junkies's video.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 2504 | Monday, 23 May 2016 - 14:25
Summer in the role of X-23? She deserves that every bit. Let's wish it to happen smile .
Btw Fermi and Charley_Dixon, I am glad you returned to the forums. You contributed very much in the past. Great to see you here again smile .

Admirator Post # 2505 | Sunday, 29 May 2016 - 09:03
Good videos smile .
Carmy 3 of 5
Attack formation,

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron dream army lot of multiple attack charge side

because this cold war just started getting HOT! Summer must be nearby wink

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: