menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Admirator Post # 2476 | Wednesday, 27 Apr 2016 - 20:02
Group: Moderators
@KevinInEngland #2759, no I didn't know about getting hurt with the door. I knew only about the scar in the pilot episode from the bullet shell. Was it bad? I trust it wasn't and that they... were paying her enough for all the risks she was going through. Now I remembered the broken windshield, where she put her head...
Deep sea diving for gold smile ?. Sounds funny biggrin .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

KevinInEngland Post # 2477 | Wednesday, 27 Apr 2016 - 23:40
Group: Friends
# 2760 GreekPiece (Nice avatar btw).  I don't know whether TOK-715 could with-stand a sea depth of approximately 270 feet (82 m).
It's not as deep as I would have thought but that is where the RMS
Republic was found, off the island of Nantucket, Massachusetts (Florida?).
It was found to contain in its hold, a current value of gold coins worth approximately 3-5 Billion Dollars in today's prices.
Of course it would need access to a TDE but I would try to explain to my TOK-715, named Camilla, that its a good idea.
We'd go back to approximately 1904, then I'd take her out in a boat, across
the Atlantic ocean and throw her overboard with a nice strong piece of
cord attached to her, plus a strong basket.

As a reward for her work, when we get back to our time, I'd take her somewhere nice of her choosing.
(Or, if she preferred, travel back to Roman times so that she can see the
gore of Gladiators battling to the death. She being a terminator, I
suspect that would suit her best?)

The scar from the bullet shell?  Was that a 'real life' thing or part of the episode when John connor accidentally fired his gun?

Admirator Post # 2478 | Thursday, 28 Apr 2016 - 08:12
@KevinInEngland #2761, thanks for the avatar. It is the 3rd animated gif I made ever. The 2nd was more impressive, because it zoomed in and out in the same picture, but unfortunately it was inappropriate, because it seemed like.. adult content shok  with the rhythm method as Kacy Cotton (pregnant neighbor in tscc) said smile .
You do not have an avatar yourself. Is that by choice or you would like one?
In the second case, you can pick one and if you can not resize it yourself to 140x140, you can show us which one and we will resize it for you. This site contains avatars too e.g HERE.
Then you will do some more steps.

Good thinking about deep sea diving smile Of course Cameron herself said to Eric in the library, that robbing banks is very efficient smile We would just have to find a way not getting anyone hurt in the process smile .

The scar from the bullet shell? Was that a 'real life' thing or part of the episode when John connor accidentally fired his gun?

Yes, it was real life. And trying to find where I saw it first, I ended up to.. summer-glau.com smile Here is a link of 3-4 messages discussing that issue.

* The next week, starting from tomorrow, I am going to be on vacation for the Easter, in another place within Greece, where I do not have imediate internet access. So I may not be able to post regurarly, but... I'll be back wink .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Thursday, 28 Apr 2016, 09:13

KevinInEngland Post # 2479 | Thursday, 28 Apr 2016 - 15:30
# 2762 Dangerous work. I never knew that.  I never noticed it either.
If I had of done, I might have wondered whether Cameron had been in conflict before meeting John.  Mind you, even cyborgs need to do shooting practice.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 28 Apr 2016, 15:31

KevinInEngland Post # 2480 | Saturday, 30 Apr 2016 - 19:29
# 2763 She's been to Milton Keynes in the UK as well as Scotland.  I didn't know that.   Mind you, I had not heard of her until 2008.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 30 Apr 2016, 19:31

Admirator Post # 2481 | Wednesday, 04 May 2016 - 08:23
Still on vacation, but thanks to wifi, we have some more communication!

One more funny picture, I had ready for more than a month:

Summer Glau tscc Cameron water pistol funny

Great look from Summer smile . It is from S2E01 "Sumson & Delilah" before setting the house on fire.

I think I'll post again on Sunday.

Message edited by GreekPiece - Wednesday, 04 May 2016, 08:24

KevinInEngland Post # 2482 | Wednesday, 04 May 2016 - 18:20
# 2765 I heard in an interview that Thomas & Sarah were laughing as they ran but I did not know there was a picture.

That's a very good joke.  Does anyone know what shop Cameron went in to when she stapled her face?

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 04 May 2016, 19:50

Admirator Post # 2483 | Sunday, 08 May 2016 - 09:21
"Echo" of the Dollhouse thought it was cool that Cameron stapled herself smile .

You are all aware of Nathan Fillion’s joke, calling the name of Summer, a lot of times when something is going wrong, starting from a little mistake she did (she forgot her line in a long scene) in the episode “objects in space”, during the firefly years. And as Summer says, other actors started to do the same and this trend even reached other shows smile .
Obviously, Summer itself is a calming down factor and referring at the same time to a sweet girl like our Summer, magnifies the calming effect. So it makes sense after all smile . I know for sure, that thinking of both Summers, calms me down indeed. I thought I should depict this effect in a wallpaper. I couldn’t find scenes with that theme, but I took moments from the film “Serenity” and adapted them:

Summer Glau Serenity firefly joke yelling calm down

And an animated gif on that theme:

Summer Glau Serenity firefly yelling

I have some more wallpapers. I'll post them on Sundays.

Message edited by GreekPiece - Sunday, 08 May 2016, 09:37

KevinInEngland Post # 2484 | Monday, 09 May 2016 - 14:36
# 2767 Oh gee, someone's been busy!!

Admirator Post # 2485 | Thursday, 12 May 2016 - 14:03
Video works - not mine
There is a very nice video on youtube from the user ronniekins77:

24 7 piece of heaven smile Absolutely! It is not HD, but I really like it!
And during the tour I was doing here in summer-glau.com I found these nice videos (you have to wait until the page is fully loaded):
Fireflies - River Tam Very nice too
Cameron spreading her love METAL! lol
TBBT
Seduction mix it seems they removed it! I have it on my pc.

she is a rebel
Bad things-a little bit "naughty"

Video with good music-video coordination

Funny sleeping guy next to Summer He is not to be blamed. If you have Cameron or River next to you, there is nothing to fear about... You can sleep like a child smile .

Not a video Interesting Humorous facts about Summer

Great Cammy! You have the seduction mix online smile

Message edited by GreekPiece - Thursday, 12 May 2016, 16:19

Cammy Post # 2486 | Thursday, 12 May 2016 - 16:02
Nice list GreekPrince

Part 3 (Seduction mix) is still available on Vimeo but who knows for how long.
I uploaded it here just in case.

don't bother they're here

KevinInEngland Post # 2487 | Thursday, 12 May 2016 - 16:52
# 2768 GreekPiece
That is a great choice of music - it couldn't be improved upon.
When the ladies turned up at Dakara Sys all dolled up and looking hot, they might have thought they couldn't possibly pose a threat.

KevinInEngland Post # 2488 | Thursday, 12 May 2016 - 17:08
Quote Cammy ()
Nice list GreekPrince

Part 3 (Seduction mix) is still available on Vimeo but who knows for how long.
I uploaded it here just in case.

# 2769 That was a really good quality video.  Someone must have spent hours or days getting all that together.  Some good reminders in there, like for instance how well The Cape could have developed with that black wig.

Admirator Post # 2489 | Thursday, 12 May 2016 - 18:06
I haven't seen all the episodes of "The Cape" from start to end. I think I saw only half of them as a hole. In the others I was fast forwarding just to get in a Summer Glau scene. I did this also in "The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy ", "Grey's Anatomy", "Hawaii Five-0", "Good Morning Rabbit" and perhaps somewhere else. I was rushing to see all her works and the story was a second priority.
I was unable to find and watch "Sleepover ", "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (Video) " (wasn't interested much), "Scent of the Missing", "Inside the Box", "Peter Panzerfaust" (wasn't interested much too), "Con Man" and "Castle" (saw that).
I liked her most in TSCC as I said other times, but I admit that in "The Cape" perhaps she was in her best form, mature and beautiful! This video uploaded now from Cammy is a good reminder of that.

Did you know that Jewel Staite is actually smaller in the age than Summer Glau? Almost a year! I didn't! And Morena Baccarin is only almost 2 years older! Obviously the way they were dressed and the way they were acting, altered our perception of their age, but I think Summer clearly looked to be the younger. And in TSCC even was acting 16! That's a plus of course for Summer smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Friday, 13 May 2016, 16:34

Cammy Post # 2490 | Saturday, 14 May 2016 - 13:48
Quote GreekPiece ()
I haven't seen all the episodes of "The Cape" from start to end. I think I saw only half of them as a hole. In the others I was fast forwarding just to get in a Summer Glau scene. I did this also in "The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy ", "Grey's Anatomy", "Hawaii Five-0", "Good Morning Rabbit" and perhaps somewhere else. I was rushing to see all her works and the story was a second priority.
I was unable to find and watch "Sleepover ", "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (Video) " (wasn't interested much), "Scent of the Missing", "Inside the Box", "Peter Panzerfaust" (wasn't interested much too), "Con Man" and "Castle" (saw that).
I liked her most in TSCC as I said other times, but I admit that in "The Cape" perhaps she was in her best form, mature and beautiful! This video uploaded now from Cammy is a good reminder of that.

Did you know that Jewel Staite is actually smaller in the age than Summer Glau? Almost a year! I didn't! And Morena Baccarin is only almost 2 years older! Obviously the way they were dressed and the way they were acting, altered our perception of their age, but I think Summer clearly looked to be the younger. And in TSCC even was acting 16! That's a plus of course for Summer smile .

True that, she looks at her best in The Cape.

I you want I can upload the episodes you haven't seen yet for you, they're about 1.3GB each. If needed, I can compromise quality for a smaller file size if your download speed isn't very high. Don't have subtitles though, they're out of sync and there's no way I can resync them as of now.

don't bother they're here

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: