menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Admirator Post # 2461 | Friday, 08 Apr 2016 - 19:39
Group: Moderators
@REG #2743
In T3 Rise of the Machines Arnie's T-800 ran from the T-X anti Terminator Terminator unit.

You are probably right smile . I think, the last time I watched T3, it was perhaps... more than 10 years back (yes I know, shame on me  smile ). Thanks for the comment and it is nice that you returned back as an active member  smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Admirator Post # 2462 | Friday, 08 Apr 2016 - 20:33
Moved to here

REG Post # 2463 | Saturday, 09 Apr 2016 - 08:48
Group: Friends
Quote GreekPiece ()
@REG #2743
In T3 Rise of the Machines Arnie's T-800 ran from the T-X anti Terminator Terminator unit.

You are probably right smile . I think, the last time I watched T3, it was perhaps... more than 10 years back (yes I know, shame on me  smile ). Thanks for the comment and it is nice that you returned back as an active member  smile .

I am definitely right. I am a hardcore Terminator fan and I know the lore very well. I am cringing that they are going to make a 6th Terminator movie when Genisys did so bad. Anyway that is off topic so I'm not going to go into that here.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Admirator Post # 2464 | Sunday, 10 Apr 2016 - 12:07
@REG #2746

I am definitely right. I am a hardcore Terminator fan and I know the lore very well.
My mistake. English is are not my mother language and obviously I thought my sentence: "You are probably right" was enough, but I should say "most probably", or "obviously" smile . My second sentence though, was clearing things, because I admitted my ignorance regarding T3 smile . Anyway, I never meant to decrease the weight of your comment. Slight misunderstanding  smile .

At late 1988, they made a film called "They Live". It was about some aliens that despite they had a skeleton-like look, their true form was not visible to normal people, because of some radio messages/interference broadcasted all over the place. There were invisible-subliminal messages too. Anyway, the main hero of the film named John Nada, just before a kick ass scene, he said a nice-classic quote. You can see him here and you can see a more extended version here, which has more information about the aliens. If you don't know the film, you should see one of the links first.
I took this line said by Nada and gave it to Summer, with a slight alteration smile :

Summer Glau Firefly River have come to chew kick ass

Message edited by GreekPiece - Sunday, 10 Apr 2016, 17:11

Admirator Post # 2465 | Sunday, 10 Apr 2016 - 12:13
And if you prefer a more aggressive look, you may have it smile !

Summer Glau Firefly River have come to chew kick ass

River (Summer in general), is every bit, the girl that kicks ass. This quote is up to the task smile !

REG Post # 2466 | Sunday, 10 Apr 2016 - 12:14
That's ok I didn't feel like the weight of my comment was decreased. I tend to get over zealous about lore in movies, etc especially my favorite movie T2.

That quote is also from Duke Nukem. He says "Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum." I like your paraphrasing there lol!

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Admirator Post # 2467 | Sunday, 10 Apr 2016 - 15:07
Thanks REG smile . Do I remember right? You have met with Summer Glau in a Comic con event or something? I was looking old messages within this thread some days ago and I think I remember you saying about meeting her. Yes? smile .

I red what the.. "all known" smile (I mean it!)  chrisdvanne wrote in message #2751 and I agree, with the comment near the end of the link: "Many thanks to Richard for sharing his impressions with us.". I didn't post a new message for this, because I'm trying not to.. spam around  smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Sunday, 10 Apr 2016, 16:44

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2468 | Sunday, 10 Apr 2016 - 15:48
Group: Administrators
Quote GreekPiece ()
You have met with Summer Glau in a Comic con event or something?

Yes he did! But there's more; Richard was so kind to open his heart and shared with us his impressions on meeting Summer in a blog post.
You can read the blog and see his photos with Summer at: Fan Experience Meeting Summer at Supanova Adelaide.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 2469 | Sunday, 17 Apr 2016 - 09:47
One more quote, this time for the Trekkies (Star Trek fans).

Summer Glau Tscc Cameron TREKATOR intervene

It is from STAR TREK TNG S04EP75 "The Best of Both Worlds: Part II", where Acting Captain, Commander William Riker (Jonathan Frakes*), responds likewise to the threat of Locutus (assimilated Captain Jean luc Picard) of Borg (a race with cybernetic implants). You can see the scene HERE.

Recently I realized that Cammy (our friend member in here), made his username as a diminutive (I google-translated for this, I never heard it before) to Cameron or in other words, a friendlier abbreviation of Cameron. That’s a nice name Cammy. And spying around, I saw this: http://notcammy.me/ Nice work! I know some javascript/php myself, but I can not do this and do not know css! I think Summer is going to like it smile .

*Jonathan Frakes is Canadian, as William Shatner (Captain Kirk) is too and as Nathan Fillion. Canadians seem to fit well for the "Captain in space" role smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Sunday, 17 Apr 2016, 10:03

Cammy Post # 2470 | Monday, 18 Apr 2016 - 17:38
Quote GreekPiece ()
Recently I realized that Cammy (our friend member in here), made his username as a diminutive (I google-translated for this, I never heard it before) to Cameron or in other words, a friendlier abbreviation of Cameron. That’s a nice name Cammy. And spying around, I saw this: http://notcammy.me/ Nice work! I know some javascript/php myself, but I can not do this and do not know css! I think Summer is going to like it

You got the origins of my username right!
As for the website, thanks! With me not studying web development, lots of trial and error was involved  tongue but finally I got things just the way I want them. Very few can appreciate my taste in music though, but that's a whole other matter.

I enjoy your trivia & quote posts, keep them coming !

don't bother they're here

Admirator Post # 2471 | Tuesday, 19 Apr 2016 - 14:54
@Cammy-2753.
Thanks too. You did this site without studying web development? That is making it even more valuable  smile . As for the music, it sounds good to me  smile . I can listen almost anything but not heavy/screaming rock and other extreme kinds of music. This one sounds like electronic music, a category that I invested (on listening) a lot in the past. It sounds like a “KOTO” mix. This small-creature like voice accompanying the rhythm, reminds me of Tribbles, a sympathetic small creature shown in the original Star Trek S2Ep15(44overal) “The trouble with Tribbles”. You can see and hear them in the first seconds of this video HERE. If I remember right, it is considered one of the best episodes of the series.
The video you picked is great too. It is about Summer in Summer
Summer*Summer=
Summer^2=
A lot of SUMMER smile !

And one more funny picture:

summer glau tscc cameron window bird

Cameron said that in another episode. She was sweet in that moment she was interacting with the bird. Like others have said before, she may be the most efficient killing machine, but in other situations, she is innocent like a kid. Perhaps that is one more reason we like her so much smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Wednesday, 20 Apr 2016, 14:17

Admirator Post # 2472 | Sunday, 24 Apr 2016 - 09:50
Back, with a spaghetti western quote this time:

Summer Glau TSCC Fistful of chips funny

The scene is from the film "For a fistful of dollars" with Clint Eastwood. You can see the relative scene HERE. And of course there is a scene inside TSCC, that describes the title smile :

I have a request for KevinInEngland, Cammy, REG and whoever else may read this and didn't do it before. And that is to write HERE (if he wishes to smile ), which is/are his favorite scene/s with Summer in TSCC? It would be interesting to know smile . You can see the others' opinions first, to have some ideas. They are only 1+1/2 pages long.

KevinInEngland Post # 2473 | Sunday, 24 Apr 2016 - 13:09
Hello GreekPiece
I think my favourite happy moment was when Cameron enchanted Eric in the library.  They both smiled.
Cameron in the library with Eric
It is Message # 31 on the above link.

Admirator Post # 2474 | Wednesday, 27 Apr 2016 - 14:04
FINE, TAKE IT!

Summer Glau tscc fine take it funny

The inspiration of these dialogs came to me from a funny scene in the film "Jumanji". You can see it HERE. It sounds louder than I remember smile .

Before a couple of months, I downloaded some pictures (e.g: the Dirty Harry-like picture) from this thread HERE by googling, but I didn't notice at the time that it was here on summer-glau.com. Funny thread smile . Everyone that haven't seen it before, should make a tour.

KevinInEngland Post # 2475 | Wednesday, 27 Apr 2016 - 15:19
# 2758 Another funny scene GreekPiece.
Did you know that Summer hurt her leg when the door flew off filming that scene?  She made light of it when she was interviewed.

"Yes Sarah.  Cameron has got lots of potential for all kinds of things.  Deep sea diving for gold comes to mind".

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: