menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanne_ Post # 2446 | Sunday, 03 Apr 2016 - 22:32
Group: Administrators
Quote GreekPiece ()
Bug slug is mentioned in S2EP20 "To the Lighthouse".

I missed that part of the dialogues (It's been a long time since I watched the series).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEngland Post # 2447 | Monday, 04 Apr 2016 - 17:44
Group: Friends
Good jokes.  I like them.  I'm watching the entire series of Firefly over the last week.  Only 2 to go.  I noticed from the beginning Summer's little mole was very small but visible in early Firefly.
I remember 'bug slug' in that episode.  I wonder what game Cromartie was playing when he pushed Jody out of the car? Any ideas?

Admirator Post # 2448 | Monday, 04 Apr 2016 - 17:56
Group: Moderators
Quote chrisdvanne ()
I missed that part of the dialogues (It's been a long time since I watched the series).

They are only 31 episodes, but still we need a whole week to watch them with attention (4-5 episodes/day) and on our free time only smile . That is a lot. Generally, I was thinking that it is not a small number of episodes and the fact that they are not so many too, makes them more valuable. Jeremy Clarckson (of Top Gear) in an other instance said that, what it is counted in grams, it is always more exciting than what it is counted in tones (diamonds vs coal for example) smile . The only bad thing to in my opinion, was that the ending should be happier... with Cameron fully operational. John should have her use a bulletproof helmet and vest for a mission like this. She could take the extra weight easily smile . He didn't learn his lesson from the loss of uncle bob smile ... Yes, I know , I have kiddish worries smile . It's fun!
@KevinInEngland #2730, you are right! Cromartie played Bug Slug without an actual beetle  biggrin .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by GreekPiece - Tuesday, 05 Apr 2016, 05:37

KevinInEngland Post # 2449 | Tuesday, 05 Apr 2016 - 17:37
Yes, I would recommend super hard clear perspex/glass eye protection too.

Here's a little fact for #TSCC and #Terminator2 Judgment Day fans.
Enrique Salceda, had a newphew in #TSCC
He also had 2 sons and a daughter in the film.  Shame they were not associated somehow, but of course #TSCC had a lot going for it but not enough time to continue.  Awful shame.
Summer Glau and all of them had so much more to give (if they lived.  The beauty of time travel (tiempo viajes) is that people can always travel back/forward in time to bring people back.  Allison Young was alive in the future that John travelled to.  I could come up with all kinds of ideas as to why she was not killed by Cameron in that particular future.  Of course, Derek in Born To Run had not heard of John Connor.

KevinInEngland Post # 2450 | Tuesday, 05 Apr 2016 - 19:22
Here is a little fact for anyone that wondered where Sarah & John were when they crashed in episode 2_1 Samson & Delilah.
I watched the video carefully and found the exact place where they were and where they ended up.  If you watch the video, you'll see they crashed then ran to the right past here:

Here are 2 google views of the crash place and what the church looks like now.

According to the video, this is the only direct route that they could have taken:
(This is a screen capture of the google map.  John & Sarah approached the church at 1301 7th Street from the left as viewed by us (from the corner of Witmer St & W 6th Street.):

Where the light-blue dots end, you turn left in to 7th street and keep walking until you reach the church at 1301 adjacent to where Witmer Street resumes.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Tuesday, 05 Apr 2016, 19:59

Admirator Post # 2451 | Wednesday, 06 Apr 2016 - 13:56
@KevinInEngland #2733, you are very observant! I noticed that, in other instances too, e.g birthmarks, puppyfat, rare actors from the "Glau-verse" and others. You were/are working for the military, government or perhaps MI6 smile ? Good skill. I generally have trouble remembering faces. It is easier for me to remember what cars they drive smile . Perhaps it is because I don't look the others all the time in the eyes. I wouldn't say I'm shy, I think it is because of a lot of computer time and a... bad face recognition algorithm  smile . What was the starting point of this research you did? E.g, you where looking perhaps streets that were nearby the fox's studio? Nice anyway.

KevinInEngland Post # 2452 | Wednesday, 06 Apr 2016 - 16:01
# 2734 without wishing to bore anybody GreekPiece
it all started when I noticed the street sign over the bridge in Terminator 2 Judgment Day.
During the chase, The T-1000
chases John under a road bridge.
That bridge over the flood
channel (named Bull Creek) is named Hayvenhurst, there is a sign above it with a blue word 'PLUMMER' on it.  (Thelorry is marked FREIGHTLINER above the radiator cap (not a thermostat).)
You can find it on google maps.

After that, I was helped by termi-ninja-tor to locate the position of the beautiful wall murals that Cameron walked past in 2_4 Allison From Palmdale.
I found it on google maps too.

The imdb database for the Terminator movies and series have lots of locations listed at the bottom of their pages.

And so it goes on.... and on.... haha. (Just like time travel).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 06 Apr 2016, 16:02

KevinInEngland Post # 2453 | Wednesday, 06 Apr 2016 - 22:41
I'm not sure whether anybody knows this but Shirley Manson (Catherine Weaver of TSCC) had a stunt double.  I'm not sure what exactly she did for Shirley but she appears in the credits.
You can see her here.  Her resume' is pretty impressive.  She was also a stunt double in Terminator Genisys and has jobs dating way back.  An awesome lady.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0818454/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm
&
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0818454/

KevinInEngland Post # 2454 | Wednesday, 06 Apr 2016 - 22:43
Up until now, I did not realise how many times we saw views through Cameron's, Cromartie's and Myron Stark's HUD.  Perhaps there were others that I missed.
Do you remember this one?

Followed by this:

Cammy Post # 2455 | Thursday, 07 Apr 2016 - 16:22
Quote KevinInEngland ()
Up until now, I did not realise how many times we saw views through Cameron's, Cromartie's and Myron Stark's HUD.  Perhaps there were others that I missed.
Do you remember this one?

Followed by this:

Of course, that's from the Season 1 Finale

don't bother they're here

Admirator Post # 2456 | Thursday, 07 Apr 2016 - 16:31
@KevinInEngland
#2736 Wow, I didn't know some people make their living with stunts only! She looks physically strong for a woman.
#2737 yes this one is just before her first fake love confession to John S2EP01 "Samson & Delilah", right? We have seen a couple of HUD shots from Vick too, e.g when he analyzed that Cameron was a cyborg and evaluated that he had to evade. And I think, he is the only terminator in all the franchise, that he was hunted by anything. And the predator was our Cameron-yes  smile ! She fought very well with Vick, but she was interrupted by the car crash in the first time and by the abrupt driving of Sarah in the second. She was going to win this clearly  smile ! And speaking of the car crash, I had a relative picture ready for posting:

Summer Glau tscc cameron speeding ticket terminator funny

Tomorrow, I will post another one relative.

Message edited by GreekPiece - Thursday, 07 Apr 2016, 16:37

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2457 | Thursday, 07 Apr 2016 - 20:28
Group: Administrators
Quote GreekPiece ()
#2736 Wow, I didn't know some people make their living with stunts only! She looks physically strong for a woman.

She is!

Spice Williams-Crosby as the Klingon warrioress Vixis in the fifth Star Trek film Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

There's more photos of Spice Williams-Crosby here: Behind the Scenes Look at a Car Crash With a Terminator.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 2458 | Friday, 08 Apr 2016 - 14:00
You are observant too chrisdvanne. I wouldn’t recognize that SpiceWilliams-Crosby is the co-driver in that car crash! And you have a pretty good sense what’s where on your site. As you should of course  smile . By the way, I’m the newer active here, so I didn’t have enough time to get used to the previous gallery layout, but whatever you did looks good smile .
I promised a relative to car crash picture:

Summer Glau tscc cameron stuck funny

Almost everybody seems to be destructed by something and they do not focus on Summer. That’s how it came to me this idea.
She put literally her neck under that broken windshield! Brave Summer  smile .

Admirator Post # 2459 | Friday, 08 Apr 2016 - 14:12
And one more as a bonus:

Summer Glau tscc cameron women bad drivers funny

Of course Summer is an exception to this smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Wednesday, 27 Apr 2016, 14:13

REG Post # 2460 | Friday, 08 Apr 2016 - 15:25
Quote GreekPiece ()
@KevinInEngland
And I think, he is the only terminator in all the franchise, that he was hunted by anything.

And speaking of the car crash, I had a relative picture ready for posting:

Summer Glau tscc cameron speeding ticket terminator funny

In T3 Rise of the Machines Arnie's T-800 ran from the T-X anti Terminator Terminator unit.

lol! That is a nice caption you put there!

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Message edited by REG - Friday, 08 Apr 2016, 15:30

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: