menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanne_ Post # 2431 | Monday, 14 Mar 2016 - 20:33
Group: Administrators
Quote GreekPiece ()
Some material though does not exist anymore.

I try to replace missing images or videos when I see them.

Quote GreekPiece ()
If someone knows something about her referring to it, it would be nice to tell us. :)

You realize she probably has opted for a family car by now ;)
Still, there's this 2011 interview for Esquire magazine:

heading home in her Trans Am. I have a 1979 model that I'm still restoring. My friends say I drive too fast. But I'm just trying to drive my muscle car in a muscle car way.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 2432 | Tuesday, 15 Mar 2016 - 07:00
Group: Moderators
Great chrisdvanne! smile  Really, this is the information I was looking for. I can't read the actual article right now, because my work is school system related and it's network blocks access to adult or violence content (including Esquire as it seems), but your reference;

heading home in her Trans Am. I have a 1979 model that I'm still restoring. My friends say I drive too fast. But I'm just trying to drive my muscle car in a muscle car way.
covers me a lot. She was restoring the car, so obviously it was her choice indeed and she drives it as she should!  smile I really like her in almost every single way.  :)

Oh! and about this;

Some material though does not exist anymore.

I try to replace missing images or videos when I see them.

I don't really mind and of course it is not your fault. It is known, that a lot of sites that host material like pictures, often expire user's accounts, because they are not being used for a long period of time, or because of changes in their policy. No problem. The site is fine  :)
Thanks again!

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Admirator Post # 2433 | Saturday, 19 Mar 2016 - 10:51
I came here to post some more funny moments from TSCC, but first I will give you some technical information about 2nd generation of Pontiac Firebird Trans AM, since I did so much fuss  smile . I gathered this information from wikipedia;
Second generation (1970–1981)
Wheelbase (front to back axis space)108.2 in (2,748 mm) (1978)
Length196.8 in (4,999 mm) (1978)
Width73.4 in (1,864 mm) (1978)
Height49.3 in (1,252 mm) (1978)
Weight 3,850 pound (1746,33kg)

Displacement: The biggest was 455 cu in (7.5 L) Pontiac V8, but they stopped using it in 1977. The 1979 Trans AM (like Summer's), most probably had the 400 cu in (6.6 L) Pontiac V8, which was the standard for Trans AM's then.
Horsepower: Most probably 220hp during the 1978–79.

Performance;
The 455 cu in (7.5 L) 290hp yielded 1/4 mile results in the high 14 to 15.0 second/98 MPH, so the 400 cu in (6.6 L) 220hp model should do the same in more than 15.0 seconds.
Acceleration 0-60mph (0-100km): >7,5 sec (estimated->220hp, 1750kg and 4sp. gearbox)
Top speed: 131-138mph (210-220km/h) (estimated->220hp, 73.4" width and 4sp. gearbox)

*These engines have a very high torque at low rpm, which means that a lot of these 220hp where available almost in every condition. That gives them good acceleration, without the need to shift down gears.

And now some pics for these wonderful disputes between Cameron and Sarah smile
TSCC Cameron dispute with Sarah

Message edited by GreekPiece - Saturday, 19 Mar 2016, 11:23

Admirator Post # 2434 | Saturday, 19 Mar 2016 - 11:00
TSCC Cameron I run a test I am sorry

This scene is from backstage Season 1 Episode 02: Gnothi Seauton,
but Sarah said that line in Season 1 Episode 03: The Turk
We also see for fun the inspiration, of Cameron's words just before her deactivation, from Season 2 Episode 01: Samson & Delilah  smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Saturday, 19 Mar 2016, 14:45

KevinInEngland Post # 2435 | Monday, 21 Mar 2016 - 13:38
Group: Friends
# 2716 It's wonderful how Summer can change her outfits and still look great.
# 2717 Yes I remember.  In this scene, I detect a bit of Allison there.

Cammy Post # 2436 | Monday, 21 Mar 2016 - 19:38
Quote chrisdvanne ()
2011 interview for Esquire magazine:

That's funny. I've always wanted a Trans Am as well, and to find out she drives one too just fuels my urge to get one lol. Muscle cars are the best cars.

don't bother they're here

Admirator Post # 2437 | Tuesday, 22 Mar 2016 - 10:31
@KevinInEngland # 2718.
Yes she looks fine in glamorous outfit too.
I noticed that you wrote Alison with double ll (Allison) and you reminded me a funny set of messages that chrisdvanne had with some others around +-2011 Jun 19. Summer herself wrote it with one L, but perhaps the right was LL. And nicely chrisdvanne concluded that we should ask her mother (from Alison from palmdale). Here it is a link message.
@Cammy # 2719, Yes muscle cars are nice.

KevinInEngland Post # 2438 | Tuesday, 22 Mar 2016 - 12:55
My suggestion is that because Cameron is a computer, she would consult her database and find that Alison comes before Allison in sequence from a 'names file'.

Allison Young never spelt it under interrogation, so logically the first occurrence might be used.

Admirator Post # 2439 | Friday, 25 Mar 2016 - 08:01
Cameron art.

Summer Glau Cameron tscc funny watch your step

And as Jeremy Clarkson once said, the answer it is not "SUIT!". Luckily for the male terminator, the pillar of the rack in front of him, does not seem to be made of coltan! smile
Today 25th of March is Greece's Independence day! If you're interested, I made a 5' video for that here. I feel like celebrating and I wish God derived Freedom, Peace, Health and Joy to all in the Verse. smile

KevinInEngland Post # 2440 | Friday, 25 Mar 2016 - 16:27
# 2722
Poem
What are little girls made of?
Slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails. (Old English poem or nursery rhyme).
Or:
Rods and rats and power packs.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Friday, 25 Mar 2016, 21:35

Admirator Post # 2441 | Saturday, 26 Mar 2016 - 13:35
@KevinInEngland #2723. Nice poems smile . I think I have heard the first one before. The second one is interesting too. Rats are the actual rats, the mammals? Or are they parts of a machine, like rods and power packs? In that case they fit, as a description to Cameron smile .
I noticed that you are living in Scotland, a very nice place. I like bagpipe music like Scotland the brave and Loch Lomond. I like this version of Loch Lomond a lot, although they do not make extensive use of bagpipes. And of course England UK gave us The Beatles, U2, Queen and a lot of others.
France gave us the great (especially for my tastes) Jean Michel Jarre, with my favorites being 4th Rendez-Vous, Orient Express, London Kid, Equinoxe, 2nd Rendez-Vous and others (bell ringing for chrisdvanne smile ). In 2010 he came to Greece and I was there too. Great show!
I do not feel very jealous though smile , because we too have Vangelis Papathanasiou, Yanni, Stamatis Spanoudakis and others (I wrote them in international recognition order).
Bear McCreary in the Sarah Connor chronicles did a very good job too. I first liked the music at the end credits in each episode, but the main theme is great too. It feels kind of romantic too and it makes me remember Summer Glau  smile . Up to the task...

Message edited by GreekPiece - Saturday, 26 Mar 2016, 14:24

KevinInEngland Post # 2442 | Saturday, 26 Mar 2016 - 21:06
# 2724 I was unable to change my details. I live in St Osyth s/e England now.
I agree that Bear McCreary had a very different music style for TSCC compared with what I have heard for some of the films he was tasked to write music for.
I thought his Sarah Connor theme tune was very touching.

Cammy Post # 2443 | Monday, 28 Mar 2016 - 15:29
I literally have no idea where else to put this so here goes nothing.

So there's this Serenity still: 

And I couldn't help but make a 1080p wallpaper out of it for those who liked it

don't bother they're here

Admirator Post # 2444 | Friday, 01 Apr 2016 - 14:16
@Cammy-#2726, that was very thoughtful smile Nice work too!
The first times I was watching Cameron, I was thinking like.. would it be sick to give her a hug? A lot of times she deserved one yes to say the least... And in life we love other things too, like our cars, our houses, our dogs. Why not a such advanced machine, that is at least fully capable of serious thinking? An old saying says, that "I think therefore I exist". Of course, there is the endoskeleton part (as mentioned by Charley), but we have endoskeletons too and perhaps uglier than theirs. Ok we can not move around on endoskeleton mode as they do, but still they are supposed to retain human form too, for as long as life. Anyway, in John's position, I think I would clarify first that I wouldn't trigger any self defense subroutine smile and I would give her some hugs. And then comes this: We can hear the beat of our heart, when e.g: we lie down on the chest of someone. What we would hear in Cameron's case smile ? At this point you obviously can see, that I have deep philosophical shok questions biggrin . The following picture depicts the last one  smile :

tscc cameron servo motors john

In the episode this picture was taken, Cameron was lovely in her interaction with other normal people-students. She is always lovely, but it was different with them.
I have made 7-8 more pictures like this, but I do not post them all at once, because I feel I am running out of ideas. I'll post only 1-2 per week smile .

Message edited by GreekPiece - Friday, 01 Apr 2016, 14:26

Admirator Post # 2445 | Sunday, 03 Apr 2016 - 18:10
BUG SLUG

cameron tscc john bug slug

I increased my stock of work smile . Bug slug is mentioned in S2EP20 "To the Lighthouse". It seems to be a kid game, where you beat the other in the shoulder, when you see a classic vw beetle. That's what Sarah did to John, when she saw one, while they were alone in the car. John asked Sarah, not to teach Cameron to play bug slug for obvious reasons smile .
Summer Glau looks innocent and beautiful (as always) in this picture.

Message edited by GreekPiece - Sunday, 03 Apr 2016, 18:27

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: