menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
KevinInEngland Post # 2416 | Monday, 22 Feb 2016 - 21:26
Group: Friends
# 2698 As you have probably gathered GreekPierce, TSCC is my favourite subject.
You're right, the effect was important.
I'm not sure about lazy, I'd use the words glitching and tracking(electrically speaking).
Here's a picture of the man that Alison's mother Claire would have idolised in that same episode 2_4:

Admirator Post # 2417 | Thursday, 25 Feb 2016 - 10:58
Group: Moderators
I told you of what I love and now it's time for something I hate and that's phones. smile Phone calls in particular. smile   I don't know who is responsible for that, Bell or Marconi, but I am sure that hell is full of phones. smile  And I just realized that Cameron in TSCC made only a couple of phone calls in the entire series. That is one more reason I like her;

TSCC Cameron phillips hate phones

I use them only for photographs and lite text messaging.  smile

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by GreekPiece - Thursday, 25 Feb 2016, 20:22

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2418 | Saturday, 27 Feb 2016 - 23:41
Group: Administrators
Summer has been photographed at a pre-Oscars 2016 party enjoying a bottle of fine wine with winemaker Craig McDonald. It seems everyone is having a good time and Summer looks lovely!

Summer Glau at Pre Oscars party, Hollywood - February 26, 2016

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 2419 | Sunday, 28 Feb 2016 - 20:45
She makes me creative. She could be my muse. smile
After more than half a month as a thought, I finally made a video for her;

It seems to be better than I thought it would be. Enjoy smile

KevinInEngland Post # 2420 | Sunday, 28 Feb 2016 - 22:10
# 2702 Gosh you must have been busy joining all those video clips together GreekPiece

It brought to mind all the things she has done so well.  I wonder if there has ever been a gynord that has engendered so much pity and sympathy before?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2421 | Sunday, 28 Feb 2016 - 23:23
Quote GreekPiece ()
It seems to be better than I thought it would be. Enjoy

Love it, well done! We are lucky to have such creative fans among our members :D

From Wikipedia:
"The Look" is a song by the Swedish rock duo Roxette, released as the second single in early 1989 from their second studio album, Look Sharp! (1988). The song became Roxette's international "breakthrough" single, finally exposing the duo to music consumers outside of the duo's native Sweden and Europe after more than one attempt. This song is also known as "She's Got the Look"

Admirator Post # 2422 | Monday, 29 Feb 2016 - 06:41
@2703 KevinInEngland and @2704 chrisdvanne, I really thank you for your kind thoughts. I redirect them to Summer Glau's Magnifiscense and to God that made us creative.
And you are right, it's Roxette's song.  smile

Julia2419 Post # 2423 | Wednesday, 02 Mar 2016 - 10:08
Group: Users
So nice for these pics...love it.

coque sony xperia z5

Admirator Post # 2424 | Wednesday, 02 Mar 2016 - 16:29
There is a nice map of the Verse (the fictional firefly universe), around google, which is cool and pretty much detailed (I found Miranda...) in 3125x2061 I found it. Anyway I couldn't help it, not to put Summer Glau on top, so here it is:

Sweetest Terminator in the Verse Summer Glau Tscc Cameron Phillips River Firefly Serenity

I'm sorry for using the same title every now and then. I'll try to cut it off. smile

And may I welcome user Julia2419? I noticed she is from Texas like Summer. Dallas though. Both Dallas and San Antonio are very big cities, but since she is here, it seems that maybe she knows her. Do you Julia?  smile Welcome anyway.

Message edited by GreekPiece - Friday, 04 Mar 2016, 16:06

KevinInEngland Post # 2425 | Wednesday, 02 Mar 2016 - 19:43
# 2707 GreekPiece (which piece?)

That solar diagram is a great find.  Cameron would be interested in mapping the star's
radial velocity, the distance in parsecs, and the Cartesian coordinates.
I checked it out.  Parsecs is a measurement in light years between suns. (Stars).
The Cartesian coordinates is how the distance is measured and their angle to the earth in relation to our sun by drawing angled lines.    (Sort of haha).   
(Is that called trigonometry? I never did it at school)

2_11 Self Made Man.

Whilst I'm here.  I wonder how many fans of TSCC remember who Gina and Byron were?  Someone who got married recently (In real life), would remember.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 02 Mar 2016, 19:45

Cammy Post # 2426 | Wednesday, 02 Mar 2016 - 22:23
Quote KevinInEngland ()
Whilst I'm here.  I wonder how many fans of TSCC remember who Gina and Byron were?  Someone who got married recently (In real life), would remember.

They don't ring a bell but I guess they were either the foster kids along with Riley or part of the episode where the Connors investigate the death of the deceased father of that one girl. I can't really think of anything else. My focus really was on Sarah, Cameron and John throughout the wole series though tongue

don't bother they're here

KevinInEngland Post # 2427 | Thursday, 03 Mar 2016 - 00:55
#  2709 Cammy
Yes, haha.  To be honest I don't think the Brats were ever called by their names, but their names were in the credits.  They drove poor old unhinged Riley temporarily mad and she attacked Kay, the foster carer. (Aaron was the foster carer too). 2_10 Strange Things Happen At The One Two Point.

Tell a lie, Gina was mentioned once by Byron:
Byron says to Kay, "Gina took the remote because she knows that SharkWeek is on and
she wants to watch some pillow biters sing and dance".
(I'd never heard that line before. What the hell was he saying?)

Perhaps you was a romantic Cammy and was always looking for signs of romance of the cyborg-human denomination?
I think it was there but 'not as we know it'.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2428 | Wednesday, 09 Mar 2016 - 22:34
The Snow Queen created the world of eternal Winter but Summer Glau will be Nathan Fillion's Snow Princess forever.

Summer Glau will be Nathan Fillion's Snow Princess forever.

Admirator Post # 2429 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2016 - 15:31
Simple but funny smile
Summer Glau tscc cameron coo coo just checking

Admirator Post # 2430 | Monday, 14 Mar 2016 - 19:25
I had some free time and I started looking older messages from this thread (Summer Glau appreciation). I do this in order to get in the spirit of each era, regarding Summer Glau. I reached up to page #110 so far and I gathered some nice artwork, some interesting videos and I learned some interesting things, like that chrisdvanne had the username michelangelo  smile   back then. Some material though does not exist anymore. Anyway, I came across to a video that Summer Glau drives her own car (at least back then) and it is this cool Pontiac Firebird (of 79' perhaps) I was referring to, in another message a month ago.
At this point I feel I have to clarify that, although my username has an obvious (intentional) similarity with that of green peace organization and although I go to work everyday on bicycle the last 1+1/2 years and I do care for our planet, I too still have an old car, which is a 4door 94' honda civic with vti (160hp) engine. I do have the money to buy a relatively good new one, but I won't. And I understand that my car pollutes more than new cars, but by using it only when necessary and by not filling the planet with old car garbage, I feel ok with my consciousness. This Pontiac Firebird has also more value as an antique. If we had a better taxation system here in Greece, I most probably would want one too. Perhaps the next generation of it (like KITT). I believe it's a great car for a great owner. In this case our dear Summer. And because I think it is a great car, I wanted to learn if it was her choice, in order to admire her even more. If someone knows something about her referring to it, it would be nice to tell us. :)
The car is shown from 0.22 to 0.38, to this video from "Summer Glau leaving The London Hotel in West Hollywood" of PopCandiesTV. Cool noise too.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: