menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
KevinInEngland Post # 2401 | Friday, 12 Feb 2016 - 18:32
Group: Friends
# 2681 Looking at those eyes (pools of beauty), how could John resist the temptation to be choked to death?

# 2682 Yes, I bet she was smiling at him before she struck.

Admirator Post # 2402 | Sunday, 14 Feb 2016 - 15:33
Group: Moderators
# 2683; Absolutely!
Most people prefer Spring over Summer, but I always liked Summer better,
perhaps because of the vacations. Now that name has one more great meaning : )
and
Agreed mr.
Kevin : )
Here is another inspiration;

"hyper alloy combat chassis inside" - Terminator
Imagine her pronouncing it : )

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

KevinInEngland Post # 2403 | Sunday, 14 Feb 2016 - 16:48
# 2685 The only thing that is better is to see Summer spring. (Angel: Waiting In The Wings).
Or perhaps in 1_4 TSCC heavy Metal, jumping off the van that was transporting coltan as it rolled over the cliff in to the sea.

Cammy Post # 2404 | Sunday, 14 Feb 2016 - 19:06
I totally forgot about making something valentine related and posting it here, damn.
Ah hell, I started working on a little side project here instead today, a gallery with wallpapers. Right now it's just a mixture of actual pictures I'll keep and some low-res placeholders, but you get the idea.

http://i.imgur.com/DHBDZU7.jpg

don't bother they're here

Admirator Post # 2405 | Monday, 15 Feb 2016 - 06:29

# Kevin She looked really good in that jacket.
Yes indeed and she fought so gracefully to have it back... (S2EP07 Brothers of Nablus) smile
I forgot to say for those that may be not accustomed to the logo on# 2685, that this logo is after intel's (company making computer cpus mainly) own logo, for the Pentium 4 cpus. I combined Cameron's words with the logo.. smile

KevinInEngland Post # 2406 | Monday, 15 Feb 2016 - 15:31
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Although Sarkissian is Armenian (1_9), It seems that Maria & Dmitri are Russian. Cameron speaks fluent russian to them:
https://translate.google.com/#es/ru/I%20have%20the%20Money
(I took the trouble to type in my best phonetic the sounds that she spoke. It was definitely "I have the money". So, those Japanese fans that were impressed with her Japanese speaking, should talk to the Russian fans and ask them how impressed they were with her Russian. The link that I've given above, matches exactly how it heard. You can get the spoken translation by pressing the little speaker tab that says 'listen' when you place your cursor over it. 1_7 The Demon Hand.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 15 Feb 2016, 15:33

Admirator Post # 2407 | Saturday, 20 Feb 2016 - 17:49
Mr Kevin, you reverse engineered her words? Nice job. In some shows like the “Sequestered”, I’m having trouble understanding even the normal dialogs.

At WonderCon2009 in an Interview to the SidewalksTv reporter, Summer Glau confessed that her dream role would be in a western movie with a horse in the desert (probably with a gun too). I think I’ve seen her somewhere else having the same claims. Grabbing from that and since we all love her, I thought I should put her exactly in that role with some… low level cgi smile of mine. I tried to give her a hat too, but I couldn’t google one with the right angle. Imagine that she is having it dropped on her back smile

Summer Glau dream role in a western at desert with horse
Let's wish her for this to happen.

Message edited by GreekPiece - Saturday, 20 Feb 2016, 17:53

KevinInEngland Post # 2408 | Saturday, 20 Feb 2016 - 18:45
#2690 GreekPiece
That's a great picture of her.  Have you ever seen the Terminator T-X with her horse?

Oh and btw, we saw Summer Glau on a horse in the film 'The Legend Of Hells Gate'

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 20 Feb 2016, 18:46

Admirator Post # 2409 | Saturday, 20 Feb 2016 - 19:34
#2691. mr Kevin
Yes I have seen Kristanna Loken in a tv movie named; "Curse of the Ring", where she rode horses and although the movie wasn't very good, I liked her better there than in the T3.
And you are right about Summer Glau and the movie 'The Legend Of Hells Gate'. I knew that movie, but I didn't classified it as fulfillment of her dream role, because she wasn't the protagonist, she didn't kick ass (she didn't state that, but she should kick ass) and the setting wasn't in the desert. I guessed she would like more something of a spaghetti western, like these with Clint Eastwood smile

KevinInEngland Post # 2410 | Saturday, 20 Feb 2016 - 21:01
#2693 In an interview, I remember she said she'd love to do a historical American film.  I can imagine her in a wagon train, surviving in the wilderness in a good role. I did not like the old films where the Indians were the baddies.
She might also like an American civil war film.  Even Gone With The Wind.

Anyway, she's in Castle now, so we'll see how things develop.  I'm currently viewing 2 per day, in order to become appraised with the situation and his family/love life.  Perhaps that means Summer won't be involved with him in that way.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 20 Feb 2016, 21:02

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2411 | Sunday, 21 Feb 2016 - 09:32
Group: Administrators
Tomorrow I get to add an autograph to my Firefly collection. In 2013 I got to meet Summer Glau (River from Firefly ) tomorrow I get to meet Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly)

In 2013 I got to meet Summer Glau (River from Firefly ) tomorrow I get to meet Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly

Credit: jleuphoto

Summer attended the Bohemia Mining Days festival, a four-day celebration of Cottage Grove’s mining and Victorian past, held in Cottage Grove, Oregon on July 18-21. She was there on behalf of the Dizzy Feet Foundation (DFF) for the free city-wide dance class hosted by South Lane Ballet Academy and sponsored by a DFF grant.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEngland Post # 2412 | Sunday, 21 Feb 2016 - 19:04
# 2695 GreekPierce
The film makers could have made all kinds of exciting stories featuring Cameron. (Pink like her favourite jacket).
Personally I don't think they could ever run out of material for stories.

Btw, there's a new series starting here in the UK: Quantico, which we know is in Virginia: FBI, CIA, NCIS etc. (Does NCIS actually exist?)
I have to admit there is already a series with a FBI lady on the run called The Blacklist, which I like.  I wonder how Quantico will compare?

Admirator Post # 2413 | Monday, 22 Feb 2016 - 10:11
She is really sweet, cute and beautiful. smile

summer glau watermellons vs terminator tscc cameron sweet

KevinInEngland Post # 2414 | Monday, 22 Feb 2016 - 11:49
# 2696 Yes.  I never realised how stunning she looked in that picture.

Interestingly enough, just before that she was reading bar-codes on produce.
The database for pricing is held within the supermarket database, which is updated regularly.
Therefore, at some time, she would have accessed the internet, hacked their local shop's database and downloaded all the data.
Perhaps she did this because it was a local shop and she needed to know the best items to buy before visiting various shops?
I'm only gussing. LOL but the former statement above has to be true.
She can definitely read the barcode because she displays the actual barcode in her HUD & underneath it is:
Package
Indicator: 12781
-
Manufacturing
Code: 1281990
-
Made in Los Angeles
-
Lot Number 193824
Packaged 080908
-
Price£ $6.95
-
Discount: 22%
-
promotion: No
-
So we see that despite whatever Cameron is experiencing, she sees it from the point of view of a computer.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 22 Feb 2016, 12:00

Admirator Post # 2415 | Monday, 22 Feb 2016 - 16:08
I always loved computers and cars and we all love Summer Glau. Depicting;

Summer Glau AI love TSCC cameron kitt
I deleted the previous relative message, because the background of the picture, wasn't good enough.

#2697 KevinInEngland; Good observation! It's unlikely that, all this information she extracted, to be contained in a single barcode. She either did market research before or hacked like you said smile Most probably the writers ignored the details and focused on the effect. smile
It also seems, that she was lazy that day, since she can pick products the way we do, but she short-cut by reading barcodes. smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: