menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Gargaros Post # 1846 | Thursday, 19 Dec 2013 - 03:12
Group: Friends
Wonderful work.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1847 | Friday, 20 Dec 2013 - 13:03
Group: Administrators
Annika went to the Los Angeles premiere of Universal Pictures’ film 'Along Came Polly' on January 12, 2004 at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, in Hollywood, California.

Here's a report from her Hollywood adventures:

The entire cast of Firefly (with the possible exception of Jewel Stait) are GIANTS.

At the party last night following the premiere of Along Came Polly, Will and I noticed Summer Glau (River on Firefly). She towers over me at approximately 6’8 (+/- 1′) and is drop-dead gorgeous. She did, however, look terribly uncomfortable until her date brought her a glass of wine. I’m sure the discomfort had nothing to do with me staring at her while shoveling free food down my throat. Nothing at all.

[...]

The movie (I’m back to Polly now) itself was fun. Nothing spectacular or ground-breaking, but certainly more original than most of the crap that gets foisted off on us regularly in the “romantic-comedy” category.

Summer Glau at the 'Along Came Polly' premiere Los Angeles - January 12, 2004'Along Came Polly' premiere Los Angeles - January 12, 2004'Along Came Polly' premiere Los Angeles - January 12, 2004

Watch more photos of Summer Glau at the "Along Came Polly" premiere in the Gallery.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEngland Post # 1848 | Friday, 20 Dec 2013 - 18:01
#2122 OMG, who's she talking about.  I'd hate to be her old boyfriend haha.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1849 | Monday, 23 Dec 2013 - 14:18
Once a ballerina, always a ballerina!

Summer Glau at Fedcon 2009 in Germany.
Picture courtesy of Sammy9578. Watch more photos on Flickr

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1850 | Wednesday, 25 Dec 2013 - 16:55
Summer Glau as nurse Emily in Greys Anatomy 8.17 'One Step Too Far'

Watch more clips featuring Summer Glau in Grey's Anatomy in the Gallery

KevinInEngland Post # 1851 | Wednesday, 25 Dec 2013 - 21:22
#2131 Very taut moment.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1852 | Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013 - 00:11
Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker headed to Sydney, Autralia on February 2008 to promote Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, as part of an official Warner Bros press junket gathering an army of American TV stars.

In between photoshoots and interviews, Summer and Thomas had lunch at Bondi Icebergs restaurant at Bondi Beach. Inside, they caught up with other TV talents Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl), Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck), Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies), Kathryn Morris(Cold Case) and Jensen Ackles (supernatural).

Here's the photo with the merry band of WB series’s stars, published in Australian newspaper The Daily Telegraph on February 12, 2008.

WB Lunch at Bondi Beach, Sydney on February 12, 2008

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1853 | Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013 - 11:40
I just realized that one of the TV stars featured in the group photo taken in Sydney during the Warner Bros press junket (see photo below), namely Kathryn Morris (2nd from the right, next to Jensen Ackles), is the same who played female lead Lilly Rush in CBS's crime drama 'Cold Case'.
In Cold Case S01Ep06 'Loves Conquers Al', Summer Glau guest starred as a teen track runner that was found shot and Lilly Rush reopens the case.

Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker at WB Lunch at Bondi Beach, Sydney - February 12, 2008

Summer Glau as Paige Pratt in Cold Case 1.06 'Loves Conquers Al':

Summer Glau as Paige Pratt in Cold Case 1.06 'Loves Conquers Al'Summer Glau as Paige Pratt in Cold Case 1.06 'Loves Conquers Al'Summer Glau as Paige Pratt in Cold Case 1.06 'Loves Conquers Al'

Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush in Cold Case 1.06 'Loves Conquers Al'

Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush in Cold Case 1.06 'Loves Conquers Al'Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush in Cold Case 1.06 'Loves Conquers Al'Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush in Cold Case 1.06 'Loves Conquers Al'

Given the nature of the serie - reopening of old homicide cases -, Summer Glau and Kathryn Morris didn't met on stage ( well maybe they did, but they didn't share a scene) but media commitment brought them together in real life a few years later smile

KevinInEngland Post # 1854 | Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013 - 12:22
Good spotting.  Some of those Cold Case stories were very sad and I'd put Summer's at the top of that list.  Not right at the top but very near the top.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1855 | Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013 - 21:00
Sorry for the repost, I was worrying a lot of visitors would miss the picture in the Happy New Year thread.

My last gift of the year to all Summer Glau fans: a never-seen-before picture of a lovely Summer Glau with Jimmmy Aquino (who published it online years later) taken at New Years Eve 2006.

Jimmy Aquino is a co-host of COMIC NEWS INSIDER, a weekly podcast about the world of comic books and animation with some sci-fi/fantasy and a sprinkle of pop culture.

Summer Glau at New Year's Eve 2006
Happy New Year!
Summer Glau at New Year's Eve 2006.

Watch more photos with Summer Glau at New Years Eve 2006 in the Gallery.

Jimmy posted another photo with Summer at San Diego Comic Con 2011 during the Knights of Badassdom panel.

Summer Glau at Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011

May all your dreams come true. Wishing you a Happy New Years filled with tons of good luck!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1856 | Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014 - 12:58
For your viewing pleasure, find below never seen before lovely pictures featuring Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The year 2014 is already off to a good start biggrin

Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker on set of TSCC

Watch more pictures from interviews in the Gallery.

KevinInEngland Post # 1857 | Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014 - 14:38
I like the way Sum keeps her lips together whilst makeup is applied. Perhaps it is to stop air bubbles of pleasure coming out of her mouth?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1858 | Thursday, 02 Jan 2014 - 16:52
From Andi.

I also met Adam Baldwin's co-star, Summer Glau, at another Texas convention. I had found out from my Evil Twin John that she had danced in The Nutcracker ballet in San Antonio years ago with him so he told me to say Hi to her for him when I saw her. While getting her autograph, I told her John said hello. She remembered him and was excited to find out that I knew him.

Summer Glau at Wizard World Texas - November 4-6, 2005

Watch more photos of Summer Glau at Wizard World Texas in the Gallery.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1859 | Friday, 03 Jan 2014 - 10:46
Tim Fritz graciously shared with us his photos from Dragon*Con Atlanta 2006 with Summer Glau and Alan Tudyk.

Summer Glau and Alan Tudyk at Dragon*Con Atlanta 31 Aug - 4 Sep, 2006Summer Glau and Alan Tudyk at Dragon*Con Atlanta 31 Aug - 4 Sep, 2006Summer Glau and Alan Tudyk at Dragon*Con Atlanta 31 Aug - 4 Sep, 2006Summer Glau and Alan Tudyk at Dragon*Con Atlanta 31 Aug - 4 Sep, 2006

Watch more images of Summer Glau and Alan Tudyk at Dragon*Con Atlanta 2006 in the Gallery.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 1860 | Saturday, 04 Jan 2014 - 19:57
Terminator TSCC
by PZNS

TSCC fanart

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: