menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
termi-ninja-tor Post # 151 | Saturday, 15 Jan 2011 - 14:31
Group: Friends
Uh.

Summer always looks good.

But the camera makes her look a little scary thin in port #203 and on the right hand side of post #207.
Or is it just me looking at them wrong?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 152 | Saturday, 15 Jan 2011 - 16:33
Group: Administrators
Obviously, Summer has lost weigth since her Firefly period.

We know from her ballerina training that she is an athlete and that she is built to be thin but she should be careful not to cross the line.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Charley_Dixon Post # 153 | Saturday, 15 Jan 2011 - 23:32
Quote (michelangelo)
Obviously, Summer has lost weigth since her Firefly period.
We know from her ballerina training that she is an athlete and that she is built to be thin but she should be careful not to cross the line.

I think it was Kevin who pointed that out first. Indeed after reading his comment I looked at her images and I really started worrying about her health.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Fermi Post # 154 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 15:33
I also think she look thiner in the recent pics, she always been thin and should not go on diets. Maybe it is hard working hours, I hope that she does not think that she need lose weight.

You can't stop the signal!

termi-ninja-tor Post # 155 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 15:54
I saw a Cape Behind the Scenes video that seemed to show her throwing up on the set. People around her were conducting regular business and seemed to ignore what she was doing, as if it happens all the time with her.

Fermi Post # 156 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 17:58
Now you got me worried.

No Summer don't think like that. You are beautiful.

Granite Post # 157 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 18:01
With Her health now everything is in order, in my opinion. Some lack of weight ... but so far there is no reason to worry.

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Chief Post # 158 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 18:03
Group: Users
Termi-ninja-tor, I saw the same video, and unless you know for a fact that was Summer puking, I wouldn't go spreading that crap around. I seriously doubt Summer would appreciate you spreading rumours about her puking on set.

"It didn't seem like much of a threat. We're not built to be cruel."

Fermi Post # 159 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 21:56
I could not find such a video
Link or it did not happen

Chief Post # 160 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 23:23
Here's the video. It's in the last 30 seconds. It's a very short clip. The girl could be Summer, it's not clear. But in my opinion, it doesn't look like the girl is puking, and I even asked a friend to view it, and he said what's being seen is the light reflecting off The Cape's leg as he moves. Needless to say, there's no conclusive evidence to prove that Summer is puking on set, so to suggest that she's anorexic and puking on set is ridiculous. Summer's an intelligent girl, and she of all people understands the importance of living healthy. She's never given us any reason to be concerned for her health. People need to stop and think before jumping the gun.

http://superherotvshows.magnify.net/video....Los-Ang

Chief Post # 161 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 23:26
Another thing people need to realize is Summer's an incredibly tiny girl. I've stood immediately beside her. She's tiny. Barely 5-6. But she's not unnaturally thin.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 162 | Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 - 23:56
Hi Chief

You can't blame Summer fans for being concerned about her health; saying that Summer has lost weight is stating the obvious.

Though we should not jump to conclusions and use terms that are inappropriate. Most people comment about Summer being as beautiful as ever, and it should stay that way.

Btw we already met, i was the one who sent you a warning on premiere's day (don't laugh at me, i thought you were an admin) :

FrenchCrusader
* Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:24 AM
@ Chief : warning!!! Bitter Heroes fans are trolling the board as we speak; they are the same who are spaming The Cape videos on Youtube.

You should take appropriate measures to stop this lame attack.

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 17 Jan 2011, 01:07

Chief Post # 163 | Monday, 17 Jan 2011 - 00:26
I remember that. I still shake my head at NBC allowing guests to post. They were asking for people to troll the Orwell boards. I'm glad things have simmered, because it was getting mighty hard to have a proper discussion. shok

It does look like she lost a bit of weight. I was just a little annoyed at the insinuation that she was unhealthy. She's not. Like I said, she's tiny to begin with. I was surprised when I went in for the photo-op with her, and I had at least a couple inches on her. It actually made her a little more adorable. biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 164 | Monday, 17 Jan 2011 - 00:54
Quote (Chief)
she's tiny to begin with.

Do you think that of her? I guess you haven't seeen me.

I'm a male and i'm 5 feet 10 inches tall and weigh 141lbs (1m78 et 64 kg); i see myself as slender and athletic whereas most people see me as skinny :'(

Fermi Post # 165 | Monday, 17 Jan 2011 - 02:11
Quote (Chief)
The girl could be Summer, it's not clear. But in my opinion, it doesn't look like the girl is puking

I have not seen that video before the girl look like Summer. I don't think she is puking.

btw Chief welcome to the wiki of awesomeness I hope you will enjoy your stay here

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: