MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

River Tam Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 6 of 6«123456
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 19, 18:34 GMT | Message # 76

Site Admin

Last give away of the year!

Fox012 is shipping this unique (well, I got one ;)) piece featuring Summer Glau in a photoshoot made for The Cape on a first come first served basis to someone who is genuinely interested to this print (see photo below).
Since it's (almost) Christmas, Fox012 will ship it free within Europe.. to the US and any other country outside Europe it will Produce Customs-Fee's due to it's worth I have to declare (220 euros -> Approx 300 $US) of unknown amount so beware of that the recipient of the print has to pay the customs-fee's

it weights estimated 5 kilogramms and the size is 75 x 100 cm (30 x 40 Inches)
only 1 (in words : ONE) is available!

Fox012 ship this with UPS express so you will have it before Christmas if he has your shipping details promptly.

I received mine today and it's frickin big and beautiful biggrin

Acrylic print featuring Summer Glau in a photoshoot made for The Cape

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Dec 20, 03:09 GMT | Message # 77

Friends

A HUGE thanks to Fox12, chrisdvanne and summerglauwiki for sending me the very cute Help for the Holidays poster and truly awesome print of Summer on the red carpet smiling for the cameras, a scene I recreated at home with my own red carpet and camera for demonstration purposes and added realism. :P

As you can clearly see from his deeds, Fox is a very generous guy and quite possibly some sort of legend, so thanks again Fox!

The latest giveaway also looks super, curious the way Summer emerges from the table instead of the bottom of the frame due to the reflective surface on the picture, it almost makes her look like a hologram or something, more 3d... you understand. smile

To say I wasn't interested by this picture would be a lie but I think Fox has been generous enough to me already and some poor Glaudem without any beautiful Summer goodies should hurry and claim it before I change my mind, or Fox changes his :P

Happy Holidays everybody!

Date: Friday, 2013 Dec 20, 10:44 GMT | Message # 78

Friends

hehe Glad you like it =)

well today would be the last day for shipping it in time for christmas..

the death line for US shipments has already been reached today as well because to the US  it takes two days

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Friday, 2013 Dec 20, 12:34

Date: Friday, 2013 Dec 20, 14:39 GMT | Message # 79

Friends

The Printing has found a new home.. enjoy =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Saturday, 2013 Dec 28, 12:47 GMT | Message # 80

Site Admin

rayador received his Arrow metral print and send us a photo as well as a thank you note smile

Hey!! Look what I received today!! feeling wonderful.

Arrow metral print

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 18, 17:00 GMT | Message # 81

Friends

I hope everyone had a very happy Christmas, I know that I did and that was thanks in no small part (big big part) to that legend of a legend, site member and all around exceedingly generous guy Fox012, who once again went and blew me away with a whole lot of awesome when he sent me this amazing print of a production still from The Cape featuring everyone's favourite lady looking very sophisticated in character as Jamie Fleming/Orwell.

Orwell has spent the past few weeks since Christmas snugly wrapped up in my spare bed since my house was pretty crazy with guests over the holiday and the picture is so large that it had to make way for their belongings along with all of this furniture, but the visitors have gone home now and the room has been restored to its usual state, aside from this one glorious addition to the room, awoken from her month long slumber Orwell is now up, out, ready and set to dazzle!

Orwell is watching! tongue

I really cannot thank Fox enough. He is like a Saint of Glau fans or something and I am very grateful indeed. I wish you a very happy new year Fox012. You're the best!

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 18, 17:15 GMT | Message # 82

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
I really cannot thank Fox enough. He is like a Saint of Glau fans or something and I am very grateful indeed. I wish you a very happy new year Fox012. You're the best!

Congratulations, the metal print is really beautiful!

I could say the same btw! I received from Fox012 enough gifts for a lifetime biggrin

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 18, 18:58 GMT | Message # 83

Friends

Quote PurpleHayes ()

You're welcome and thank you I'm happy that  the printing brings joy to you =)

You should see the one Chris has it's 1 meter x 1.5 meters (100x 150cm)  but it sports  Kiera Cameron (Rachel Nichols) from Continuum and it's the only one in this size (truly unique )  but your's is Large to and also Unique I still have 3 printings left but more are not to come from my side so all those metal prints are some kind unique but they are surely limited!

I wish you a happy new year to you too =)

Date: Saturday, 2015 Apr 11, 19:14 GMT | Message # 84

Site Admin

And to make the first con of the season something special, we’re conjurin’ a very special giveaway. One lucky person who writes a letter to Elon Musk at our table asking him to name the first manned Dragon Serenity will win a shiny metal print of a screen shot of Summer Glau (Firefly’s River Tam) and Emily Bett-Rickards (Felicity Smoak from the hit CW television series Arrow), courtesy of summer-glau.com.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Page 6 of 6«123456
Search: