menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 10 Nov 2013, 01:36 | Message # 61
Group: Administrators
Now is the time to reveal the name of the eight winners of the productions stills featuring  Summer Glau, Emily Bet Rickards and Stephen Amell in Arrow, printed on 24x18 inches (60×45cm) aluminium plates, provided by our friend Fox012.

And the winner are...

Respect-for-Summer
PurpleHayes
rayador
growbig
CliffMonox
Christopher Tobias
TakeBacktheSky
Logic007

Read more in the Blog section.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 21 Nov 2013, 00:14 | Message # 62
One of the winners of the Arrow aluminium prints, namely Respect-for-Summer, received his prize and kindly send us photos.

Arrow aluminium printingsArrow aluminium printings

We have two extras Arrow prints to give away so contact us if you're interested.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 21 Nov 2013, 01:26 | Message # 63
In case you don't know Fox012 and the Summer Glau Wiki gave away Arrow aluminium prints to local Browncoats 'Can't Stop the Serenity' charities, including CSTS Pittsburgh.
The shiny metal prints that will be available as prizes at their 2014 event.

Fox012Date: Thursday, 21 Nov 2013, 04:03 | Message # 64
Great That Respect-for-Summer Finally Got it.. it Traveled a long way... wink

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 21 Nov 2013, 23:22 | Message # 65
Christopher received his metal pritn and send us a photo :-)

My print is on proud display in the back of my classroom!

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013, 21:52 | Message # 66
PurpleHayes send us a thank you note and photos of the Arrow metal print he received.

You can really see how the picture stands out even in dim lighting compared to the other pieces. I think it looks great even if my photography skills aren't :P

Thanks for a superb addition to the wall!

Arrow metal printArrow metal print

For his print to be that shiny, I think PurpleHayes received a print with mirror finish smile

Respect-for-SummerDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 2013, 21:51 | Message # 67
Group: Friends
Yep it traveled a long way but it definitely was worth the wait because when i arrived at the post office to pick it up well lets say i almost had a heart attack  surprised because of the joy of course  wink because i thought it was much smaller so seeing that huge package made me so happy because well the bigger the better smile
Fox012 you deserve a medal no a lot of medals you to Chris biggrin :D
THANKS
smile

Message edited by Respect-for-Summer - Thursday, 28 Nov 2013, 21:53

Fox012Date: Friday, 29 Nov 2013, 02:21 | Message # 68
You're welcome I'm happy it made you Happy.. It looks nice on your wall even in the dark Summer is a Shiny personality biggrin cool

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 29 Nov 2013, 17:39 | Message # 69
I received my two 24x18 inches Arrow metal prints, one with mirror finish and one with standard finish biggrin

Arrow metal prints

A huge thank you to Fox012 for these awesome gifts!!

The aluminium prints didn't come alone...But what we have to offer will be revealed in the Special Christmas giveaway, hopefully this Sunday wink

Fox012Date: Friday, 29 Nov 2013, 22:34 | Message # 70
You're welcome chris =)

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 01 Dec 2013, 20:04 | Message # 71
As Christmas is fast approaching and in the wake of our previous Summer Glau beach bikini and Arrow promo photos poster prints giveaways, we are pleased to run a special Christmas giveway. Our Christmas Giveaway is jam packed with awesome prizes and since we managed to get company rates, the shipping cost is only $10 for the United States.

This time, participant prizes are as follows:

* Glossy poster prints featuring Summer Glau as an elf in Hallmark Channel's Christmas movie "Help for the Holidays". The printings are 50x30 Glossy HQ.

* Aluminium prints featuring Summer Glau on the red carpet at TV Guide Magazine Hot List Party.

* Aluminium prints from Arrow production stills featuring Summer Glau, Oliver Queen and Emily Bett Rickards.

Read more about this Special Christmas Giveaway in the Blog section.

Charley_DixonDate: Monday, 02 Dec 2013, 00:16 | Message # 72
Quote chrisdvanne ()
As Christmas is fast approaching and in the wake of our previous Summer Glau beach bikini and Arrow promo photos poster prints giveaways, we are pleased to run a special Christmas giveway. Our Christmas Giveaway is jam packed with awesome prizes and since we managed to get company rates, the shipping cost is only $10 for the United States.

This time, participant prizes are as follows:

* Glossy poster prints featuring Summer Glau as an elf in Hallmark Channel's Christmas movie "Help for the Holidays". The printings are 50x30 Glossy HQ.

* Aluminium prints featuring Summer Glau on the red carpet at TV Guide Magazine Hot List Party.

* Aluminium prints from Arrow production stills featuring Summer Glau, Oliver Queen and Emily Bett Rickards.

Read more about this Special Christmas Giveaway in the Blog section.

Wow, that's awesome! A huge thank you to Fox012!

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Fox012Date: Monday, 02 Dec 2013, 03:06 | Message # 73
Welcome =)

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 07 Dec 2013, 13:37 | Message # 74
Fox012 and I are processing the infos send by the participants to the Christmas giveaway. There are some prizes left, feel free to contact us if you'd like one.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 2013, 13:57 | Message # 75
That was a lot of work but Fox012 and I have send the Hallmark ppromo posters, the TV Guide red carpet prints and Arrow prints to the fans (Europe and USA)  smile

There are still 4 Arrow prints available: 2x Table group & 2x Summer & Emily (Felicity).
Let us know if someone is interested.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Search: