menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
DevoDate: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 01:15 | Message # 31
Group: Friends
Drats! If I wasn't moving this month I would take the Joan Allen pic. =D

Maybe if there is one left after I get re-situated. You're The Man Fox012! cool

Fox012Date: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 08:09 | Message # 32
Group: Administrators
well still 3 Left of the smaller ones when they are all gone i will Note it Here so you might be lucky if i did not post any updates that there are gone =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

krstn_Date: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 17:01 | Message # 33
Group: Friends
I just received my 75x50 print, it's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Fox012!

http://imgur.com/a/24lLi

Fox012Date: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 17:11 | Message # 34
Your welcome =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 01:45 | Message # 35
Quote (krstn_)
I just received my 75x50 print, it's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Fox012!

Congrats and thanks for the nice message you left on another board!
I should have posted a similar message today but i was not there to receive my package when the mail man showed up this morning sad

I'll have to wait till Monday to have my acrylic print. I'll keep you informed then.

Quote (Devo)
Drats! If I wasn't moving this month I would take the Joan Allen pic. =D

Sorry Devo, you'll have to be faster next time, i already reserved it.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012Date: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 09:45 | Message # 36
What other board ?!

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 09:59 | Message # 37
Quote (Fox012)
What other board ?!

I posted the two giveaways on Reddit to advertise it; i notice most of the people who contacted you come from there by the way.

Here's the link to the first Giveway where krstn_ posted a few messages about this :
Acrylic Print of Summer Glau

Here's the link to the second giveaway :
Acrylic Print of Summer Glau - Giveaway

You'll notice the positive comments about your offers each time biggrin

Fox012Date: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 10:20 | Message # 38
Thanks for the link =)

36 up votes 2 down votes (94% like it)

There are always some dislikers angry

on a side note I noticed you posted the HPP videos there u should post the two new ones i uploaded there too =)

Joined reddit and readed the rules and there was this line

She has stated herself that she has cried over reading this kind of stuff online

(meaning the bad stuff of her on the net)

sad cry

Message edited by Fox012 - Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 11:12

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 17:17 | Message # 39
Quote (Fox012)
on a side note I noticed you posted the HPP videos there u should post the two new ones i uploaded there too =)

You beat me at it.

Quote (Fox012)
There are always some dislikers angry

This and presence of trolls are one of the annoying things on Reddit; i've seen a Reddit with a if-you-don't-like-something-don't-bother-downvoting-it rule but it's the exception. The comments there have not the depth of those here; basically it's an all-time contest : who's gonna make the best joke about a post? It's best if you leave your brain out when entering Reddit (and this one is not the worse).

Fox012Date: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 21:21 | Message # 40
@michelangelo

yeah I figured it out myself =)

I also send you a Gift there but you might not have noticed yet since you did not reply to it yet =)

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 01:55 | Message # 41
Quote (Fox012)
I also send you a Gift there but you might not have noticed yet since you did not reply to it yet =)

I just figured it out and i don't know what to say other than thank you.
But i'm not the one who deserves the honor, you're the one behind these giveaways, i just helped you to put them in place.

Fox012Date: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 10:42 | Message # 42
@michelangelo

no no dont be so modest you deserve some Gratitude =)

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 11:18 | Message # 43
I have received the Joan Allen 40x60 Acrylic print!!

It's really beautiful, the size is also impressive.
Thanks again Fox012.

I'll try to post pictures when i have the opportunity. Any fan interested should contact Fox012 for the smaller prints.

Fox012Date: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 16:19 | Message # 44
Great your welcome =)

Was it still in one piece i wraped it pretty good i think and als marked it as Fragile hope they handled it with care =)

yeah its a great size and also Brilliant Picture =)

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 16:28 | Message # 45
Quote (Fox012)
Was it still in one piece i wraped it pretty good i think and als marked it as Fragile hope they handled it with care =)

That was one of my concern indeed but the package was professionally done so that it was perfectly intact when i received it.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Search: