menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Fox012Date: Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011, 16:23 | Message # 16
Group: Administrators
Hello Wiki

The second batch with smaller dimension I picked up today Those are Smaller and Easy To Ship and not so Expensive (even to the US arround 50 USD for Firstclass Airmail or 23 USD for Standard) for europe it Depends where you are in Europe =)

Heres The Pic

I have 5 pieces of the Smaller 20x30 and 1 Pieces of the 40x60 The material is The same Acryl aka Plexiglass

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011, 19:03 | Message # 17
This time i'd like to have one of these wonderful pieces.
I'm very interested by the 40x60 Acrylic print; not my favorite picture of Summer Glau, though she's very sexy, but still a masterpiece.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012Date: Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011, 20:37 | Message # 18
Sure michelangelo if you want it it´s yours =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011, 23:02 | Message # 19
Quote (Fox012)
Sure michelangelo if you want it it´s yours =)

Deal!

lancelot86Date: Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011, 23:50 | Message # 20
Group: Friends
I would love to have one of the smaller prints if they're still available! That would make my day!

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 00:00 | Message # 21
Quote (lancelot86)
I would love to have one of the smaller prints if they're still available! That would make my day!

Hi there, i have contacted Fox012 and he should answer you shortly. Don't hesitate to check the Summer Glau Wiki from time to time.

lancelot86Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 00:13 | Message # 22
Thank you much! I wasn't aware this site existed until recently. Needless to say I'm pretty happy this is here.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 00:19 | Message # 23
You're welcome!
This is the second time our member offers such amazing prints and i tought it would have been unfair to take it for myself; but now is different, there is more to offer.

Glad you discovered the site smile May i ask how you did this; by a Google search or another site,...?

lancelot86Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 00:34 | Message # 24
I found this via the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world that is Reddit. The Summer Glau sub reddit to be precise.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 00:40 | Message # 25
Quote (lancelot86)
The Summer Glau sub reddit to be precise

This sub reddit is not the worst imo.

But Reddit is limited by design, it has limited features; and it's hard to build a community like in this Wiki.

lancelot86Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 00:51 | Message # 26
It's a great sub reddit. No complaints there.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 00:55 | Message # 27
Quote (lancelot86)
It's a great sub reddit.

Because i post regularly under the name alexandremcfly cool

SerenityXDate: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 00:58 | Message # 28
I'd love to have any one of those beautiful paintings, I've been a diehard fangirl of Summer since the dawn of Firefly smile Plus it's my birthday in a few days, that would make THE best present I have ever ever received!

"It's freakin' tight!" ~ Cameron.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 01:08 | Message # 29
Quote (SerenityX)
I'd love to have any one of those beautiful paintings, I've been a diehard fangirl of Summer since the dawn of Firefly Plus it's my birthday in a few days, that would make THE best present I have ever ever received!

Hi Sernityx!
I have settled the shipping payment with Fox012 by PM on the Wiki, and now i'm just waiting for the mailman biggrin
I suggest you do the same or Fox012 contact you, that should not be complicated.

For the record and to show everyone this is simple and very cheap, i have send 15 euros via Paypal to Fox012's email. If you're not convinced these acrylic prints are given away for free, take a look at this website and check the prices : http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/wall-decor/acrylic-prints

Fox012Date: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 01:18 | Message # 30
So

The Large one is on its way to Michelangelo

@SerenityX The Print is Free but you have to handle the shipment fees yourself wich depends on your Country
for the States its 50 USD for Premium Firstclass airmail or 25USD standard Slow Shipment let me know via PN if you want one and send me the money via Paypal =)

I just noticed that paypal has its own exchange Rates so its 53 USD for premium and 23 usd for standard
according to paypal (exchange and paypal fees included) sorry

Edit:

Still 3 of The 20x30 Left =)

Message edited by Fox012 - Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 02:39

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Search: