[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 6123456»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Fox012Date: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 00:01 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Hello wiki

I've contacted michelangelo who encouraged me to create a thread, so here i am.

Some of you may already know me as a member of the Summer Glau Wiki; in the past i have provided videos to the SG Wiki, my last contribution being the two videos of MTV interview with Summer Glau at New York Comic Con.

I have this great portrait of Summer Glau, a 50x70 plexiglas (Acrylic print)
its from a test run from my buddys print plant.

I'd like to give it away for free, only the shipping would apply (and customs if apply) My location is Germany

Sending this to the US would be Expensive (maybe its cheaper with UPS)

Sending this within europe is cheaper

The weight of this is Appprox 2 Kilogramms

Its 50x70 cm (thicknes is 1 cm)

Contact me in this thread if you're interested so that we can sort out the details in private.

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 00:27

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 00:08 | Message # 2
This is a great and generous offer from you; to be honest, i was tempted to keep it for myself when you told me about your project but it would not have been fair biggrin

The Acrylic Print is really beautiful; it brings out Summer beauty and sweetness perfectly.

Edit : nice layout btw.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 00:11

Fox012Date: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 00:14 | Message # 3
Thanks =) cool

Well you can have it Too... but lets wait if someone else wants it or not biggrin

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 00:18 | Message # 4
I've made some research online and that type of prints is fairly expensive; now i understand where you got your Summer Glau Book from.

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 00:19

Fox012Date: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 00:27 | Message # 5
Ur Right biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 01:16 | Message # 6
Summer's photo is taken from a photoshoot made in 2008 for TSCC; the pictures can be found on the gallery as well as some of Lena Headey

Click on image for bigger size
Summer Glau So Fox So Fresh Campaign Photoshoot

Studio Photoshoots > Fox 'So Fresh'

Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles > Extras > TSCC HQ promo

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 01:25

krstn_Date: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 08:10 | Message # 7
Group: Friends
Man, this is absolutely awesome!

I would love to hang this print on my wall!
I live in Germany too, so shipping shouldn't be that expensive.

Once again, great work!

Fox012Date: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 09:45 | Message # 8
Quote (krstn_)
Man, this is absolutely awesome!I would love to hang this print on my wall!I live in Germany too, so shipping shouldn't be that expensive.Once again, great work!

Shipping in germany would be arround 27 euro (DHL Sperrgut) We could wait If someone else points out intrest but if you want it its yours wink

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 13:25 | Message # 9
@Fox012

I'm surprised we got not more people interested, i know i am. Maybe it's the fact that a majority of our visitors are from USA, where shipping the print would be problematic.

I posted your offer in a social network where people can vote up and down a post and your offer got a whopping 91% up (32up/3down).

Let me know if there is a possibility to have more.

@krstn_

Glad you like that print, who wouldn't?

Fox012Date: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 18:49 | Message # 10
@michelangelo

Thats cool

I checked with the shippings to the US only UPS works and they are Expensive dont think someone will pay that

This is The only one like its mentioned above it was a test run and this was the result along with the other piece wich is already Gone =)

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 23:43 | Message # 11
since krstn_ is interested, i suggest you send him a PM (or he can do the same); one should click on the username to show the profile and click on the link "send PM" under the avatar (on the right).

This is now between you and kirstn_

DevoDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 23:58 | Message # 12
Awesome print!

I would love to have it but I am so far away in California.

Maybe Fermi can think of a contest to tweet out from the WoA Twitter account. But then a contest prize should be shipped. So it would be expensive and problematic. Then again maybe active forum members would be willing to donate $5 or $10 to help with the costs and the fun promotion possibilities for the wiki.

Fox012Date: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 00:19 | Message # 13
Cute Idea But why to donate to shipping if you dont get the print in the end

Sorry i only have one print...

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 00:27 | Message # 14
I'm thinking of a contest where the prize would be exemplaries of the Summer Glau Wiki 2012 Calendar; i see it as a way of promoting the site.

DevoDate: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 20:03 | Message # 15
Quote (Fox012)
Cute Idea But why to donate to shipping if you dont get the print in the end Sorry i only have one print...

Because I would be willing to donate a few bucks towards a fun contest to promote more activity on the site. It's a fun site.

The print is awesome and if paying for shipping is all members would need in order to have a cool prize for a worthwhile activity then I am up for it.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau Acrylic/Metal Print giveaways
Page 1 of 6123456»
Search: