menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » When did you first become a fan of Summer Glaus work?
When did you first become a fan of Summer Glaus work?
When did you first become a fan of Summers work?
TerminatorEmily Post # 31 | Sunday, 11 Nov 2012 - 17:06
Group: Friends
I have a really weird story.

So my friend and I we were playing with her x-men action figures. She then introduced me to X-23. Quickly I became obsessed with that super hero. Then one day I decided to go onto youtube. I typed in x-23 movie. I clicked on one and it was a fan video,someone chose Summer Glau as X-23 and then there was Thomas Dekker as Jullian. or Jullius....I forget the name...anyways I became curious of Summer so I searched up some things. Then I asked my baby sitter if she knew who Summer Glau was and she was like "YES!" and she introduced me to firefly. I suddenly realized how awesome she was so I watched TSCC and basically Summer was the reason I watched the original Terminator series after seeing her in TSCC,she was the reason I watched firefly and now I want to watch dollhouse. I know a weird story

so that's how.

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

robbo Post # 32 | Sunday, 11 Nov 2012 - 18:35
that is a really weird story, terminatoremily but neverless a really heart warming end to it. came good in the end. the chance to see summer glau perform as cameron in TSCC. and river tam in firefly. my story was by pure accident, i was watching sky tv one night and there was a channel. called bravo dont think its on anymore now anyway there was a show called terminator the sarah connor chronicles on at the time, and i thought wow this is brilliant forget about the films started flicking through the days for further episodes. i thought sod this went into town the following day, and bought season 1. so fell in love with summer glau straight away. TSCC was absolutely awesome so then found out she was in firefly, read all the reviews about the series on amazon and bought the box set. watched dollhouse as well she was also great in that as well, now just cant get enough of summer glau fever, shes just a brilliant actress and a wonderful person with a good heart. so thats mine. smile

TerminatorEmily Post # 33 | Sunday, 11 Nov 2012 - 18:42
I agree Robbo. smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

MattM Post # 34 | Wednesday, 03 Jul 2013 - 06:11
I became a fan of Summer Glau since the airing of TSCC in 2008, back when I was a senior in high school. Since I have been a fan of the Terminator franchise for years, I was excited to hear that a TV show adaptation was in the works. After watching several episodes, I began to develop an appreciation for Summer Glau and her portrayal of Cameron. Since then, I have been trying to keep up with any roles she plays.

PS: When TSCC first came out, I originally thought that Summer was 16-18 years old. When I looked her up online, her real age at the time (26) was a surprise to me. So I guess one of the things that also drew me to her is her youthful looks.

Frank Post # 35 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 - 17:42
It was in 2008 during the show TSCC in Russia. Unfortunately, the broadcast ended immediately after the first season, and the most vivid memories of the Summer and the TV series were due to her dance. I don't like ballet, but I liked the way she danced Summer. It was appropriate. I believe that this is her trump card, which it should be used often.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 36 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 - 23:17
Group: Administrators
Quote (Frank)
It was in 2008 during the show TSCC in Russia. Unfortunately, the broadcast ended immediately after the first season, and the most vivid memories of the Summer and the TV series were due to her dance. I don't like ballet, but I liked the way she danced Summer. It was appropriate. I believe that this is her trump card, which it should be used often.

Really, they didn't broadcast the second season? I hope you managed to watch the season of TSCC by other means.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Frank Post # 37 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 - 23:31
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Really, they didn't broadcast the second season? I hope you managed to watch the season of TSCC by other means.

I don't know now, but then they showed only one season. As you know its ending is as uncertain as the second season. This is sad. Later managed to watch episode in full, and not just once.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » When did you first become a fan of Summer Glaus work?
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: