[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 13 of 14«1211121314»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Comment that picture of Summer Glau!
Comment that picture of Summer Glau!
riversfeetDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 2014, 01:17 | Message # 181
Group: Friends
Summer's boyfriend, Daniel (I think that's his name): Luckiest man on Earth.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 2014, 01:59 | Message # 182
Group: Administrators
Quote riversfeet ()
Summer's boyfriend, Daniel (I think that's his name): Luckiest man on Earth.

May I remind you that we strive to respect Summer and her closed one's privacy. That said, I think you must confuse him with actor Daniel Wisler, who accompagnied Summer at Hollywood Life magazine’s 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards on April 2008.

Summer Glau and Daniel Wisler at Hollywood Life magazine's 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards - Los Angeles April 27, 2008

While Summer appeared recently with her boyfriend at TV Guide Magazine Hot List Party, Hollywood on November 4, 2013, his name has not yet been officially made known (unless you read a previous Blog post mentioning him: Private Signings at Philadelphia Comic Con).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 05 May 2014, 14:00 | Message # 183
Is it me or is Nathan Fillion pointing at Summer at Starfury the White Room, London on Oct 2004?

Summer Glau, Nathan Fillion and Morena Baccarin at Starfury the White Room, London 29-31 October 2004

MattMDate: Monday, 05 May 2014, 19:16 | Message # 184
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Is it me or is Nathan Fillion pointing at Summer at Starfury the White Room, London on Oct 2004?

Summer Glau, Nathan Fillion and Morena Baccarin at Starfury the White Room, London 29-31 October 2004

"If something goes wrong, blame it on her."

Message edited by MattM - Monday, 05 May 2014, 19:38

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 19 Jul 2014, 08:27 | Message # 185
Who would look at a photo's background when Summer is front and center, and looking as lovely as ever at that?

Anyway, did you spot Thomas Dekker discussing with a girl on the left side of the photo? And the other girl on the left look very much like Summer's sister Kaitlin; maybe she was visiting her sister on set of TSCC.

Behind the Scenes TSCC

Gallery link:
- TV Shows > Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - 2009) > Production stills/Behind-the-scene pictures >Misc. On Set & BTS Pictures

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 01 Oct 2014, 10:11 | Message # 186
Our friend Alana Dill saw the following photo of Summer Glau and told me in jest Summer "is like a gelfling from Dark Crystal, only lethal."

Summer Glau photographed by Jim Wright for Men's Health/Women's Health

The photo of is from a 2008 photoshoot that Summer Glau did for Women's Health and Men's Health magazines, by ace photographer Jim Wright.

To be honest, I've always found that Summer's facial features in this photo seem to be more "round" than they really are. Alana gave a good illustration of my feeling by comparing Summer's look to a gelfing from "Dark Crystal", a 1982 American–British fantasy film directed by Jim Henson and Frank Oz featuring imaginary elflike creatures called 'Gelflings'.
See it for yourself!

Summer Glau and a gelfling from Dark Crystal

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 02 Jan 2015, 18:30 | Message # 187
Here's a picture of Summer from Supanova Sydney 2010.
It shows Summer looking with curiosity at a stuffed spider.

Summer looking with curiosity at a stuffed spider

In your opinion: Is Summer looking at this spider with her River-ish or with her Cameron-ish expression?

Eliza Dushku met this charming spider too.

Eliza Dushku met this charming spider

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 03 Jan 2015, 11:49 | Message # 188
This photo of Summer reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger's character doing the soliloquy from Hamlet in "Last Action Hero".

To be or not to be a Terminator. That is the question!

To be or not to be a Terminator. That is the question!

robboDate: Sunday, 04 Jan 2015, 03:21 | Message # 189
# 187  I was thinking maybe Cameron-ish expression. Looks a little bit like when she was holding the Pigeon in TSCC. And then Cameron takes it outside and then crushes it. 
But I think she meant to let it go. 
But unfortunately Cameron's glitch had returned.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 04 Jan 2015, 08:27 | Message # 190
Quote robbo ()
Looks a little bit like when she was holding the Pigeon in TSCC

I completely forgot about this one. You're probably right smile

In Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2.17 'Ourselves Alone', Cameron tries to expedite the pigeon from the house's chimney, because she considers it a fire hazard. As she encourages the bird to fly away, her left hand malfunctions and kills the animal.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2.17 'Ourselves Alone' - Cameron kills pigeonTerminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2.17 'Ourselves Alone' - Cameron kills pigeonTerminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2.17 'Ourselves Alone' - Cameron kills pigeon

Shortly before Cameron accidentally kills it, she says to the pigeon, "What am I going to do with you? I'm not supposed to kill you, but you can't stay here".
It is foreshadowing the scene with Cameron and Riley in the barn, later in the episode. Cameron said the same words to Riley and the audience was expecting her to kill Riley, just like she did with the bird. Fortunately, John came into the barn and saved the day.

I'd say there's a 51% chance she would not kill the spider tongue

ummer Glau holding spider and cameron holding a pigeon

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 07 Jan 2015, 19:11 | Message # 191
This picture of Summer emulating the evil plotting raccoon meme reminds me of another raccoon that crossed Summer's path in The Cape.

After the Circus of Crime robbed a bank in the pilot, a bank security tape reveals a raccoon waddling away with a bag of loot.

Summer Glau and raccoon

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 26 Jan 2015, 14:03 | Message # 192
Hair color might change but their friendship is a long-lasting one!

Which hair color do you prefer?

Summer Glau and Morena Baccarin at the Los Angeles premiere of SerenitySummer Glau and Morena Baccarin at TV Guide Magazine: The 2010 Hot List

Gallery links:
- Public Events > Events in 2005 > Serenity Premiere Los Angeles - September 22, 2005
- Public Events > Events in 2010 > Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2010

giampietrangeliDate: Monday, 26 Jan 2015, 19:37 | Message # 193
Quote chrisdvanne ()
In your opinion: Is Summer looking at this spider with her River-ish or with her Cameron-ish expression?

Definitely Cameron-ish expression...

robbo is totally right. yes ok

Message edited by giampietrangeli - Monday, 26 Jan 2015, 19:41

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 29 Jan 2015, 09:39 | Message # 194
Who thinks John would have feelings for Allison Young when he was send in this alternate future at the end of TSCC 2.22 'Born to Run'.

Allison Young - the human Cameron was modelled on - in TSCC 2x22 Born to Run

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 02 Mar 2015, 23:55 | Message # 195
As Kevin quite rightly rightly noted, the following promotional photo for TSCC season 2 is not quite right since the cylindrical tower in the background is probably the tallest building around. So unless Summer Glau, Thomas Dekker and Lena Headey are aboard of The Avengers's helicarrier aircraft, this photo is a photomontage.

TSCC Promotional Photos Season 2 - 2008

Of course Kevin knew that and after some researches on the Net, we think the building featured in the background is the US Bank Tower in Los Angeles.

US Bank Tower in Los Angeles

Florian Schneider, the photographer who took this stunning shot of the Connor family explains how he made it in the behind the scenes footage for a TSCC season 2 photo shoot (see at 1:09 of the video).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Comment that picture of Summer Glau!
Page 13 of 14«1211121314»
Search: