menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Comment that picture of Summer Glau!
Comment that picture of Summer Glau!
BlaziusDate: Friday, 02 Mar 2012, 00:33 | Message # 151
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
What do you think of this unusual and rare cover for the serenity DVD and Blu-Ray?

Serenity "Reel Heroes" Limited Edition DVD
It's an HMV Exclusive limited edition DVD with comic book artwork and comes with an art card (scan below).

Obviously it was designed heavily towards the comic fan audience which is not surprising considering that it is for Firefly and Whedon fans.

Again noteworthy is Summers prominence on the covers but its needless to say IMO who was the indisputable star of the movie.

Quote (chrisdvanne)
If you look at the first two images you'll notive immediately that Summer is not posing as an actress but as a former ballerina; of course she's the charming Summer we all know but this is not the type of pose photographers are expecting at red carpets. Whereas the last photo shows a confident Summer in a traditional and sexy pose (i'm not even talking about the outfit, only the pose).

I find it funny but somehow perfectly normal that a more experienced Summer Glau has learned some of the codes of Hollywood.
At the same time, i think (and hope) she is not willing to learn from more successfull actresses (in order to have visual examples of what i'm talking about, just browse the gossip sites and type "Angelina Jolie right leg", or "Olivia Wilde shake his booty on tv" or "Sandra Bullock french kisses Meryl Streep").

Its perfectly normal that with experience she learned to use a few tricks along the way. Another manifestation of this is that she became slightly more proficient in interviews too. Its not only not a problem IMO but I think its a very good thing in fact. An actress with such talent should be more confident than the Summer was who even feared from taking high profile jobs. I prefer this Summer over that myself. And i don't fear she will go too far either. So far this Summer albeit a bit more confident still seems to have the beautiful soul as she had a decade ago

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 12 Mar 2012, 13:33 | Message # 152
Group: Administrators
kaotic2 posted this image on Facebook.

For once there's no need to overthink it, i just wanted to post a behind the scene photo showing two beloved actors clearly happy to be on set of TSCC. So refreshing smile

More TSCC Promos/Stills/Behind The Scene on the gallery.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 12 Mar 2012, 13:34

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 18:07 | Message # 153
Summer Glau and Kevin Reilly (on the right) , president of the Fox Broadcasting Company at the premiere screening of TSCC in January 9, 2008.

Sorry!

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 18:07

XxDeathStarxXDate: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 18:34 | Message # 154
Yeah, Kevin Reilly still has his teeth intact in that picture. After cancelling TSCC though...

Summer Glau is divine!

BlaziusDate: Thursday, 29 Mar 2012, 03:11 | Message # 155
Occasionally I like to talk about Summers physical beauty too next to her incredible acting talents and the best way for that is to look at the Kate Romero photoshoot album smile

This is another spectacular one from that photoshoot IMO:

Just look at those PERFECT curves!

Seriously if a bunch of sculptor, engineer, biologist, mathematician + Skynet got together with the sole purpose to craft a perfect female body they couldn't do a better job. Summer looks like a Greek goddess here (kudos for the cloth choices too)

She probably didn't have to work too much on it either. She certainly worked to keep herself in shape but you can't achieve a body like this ever unless if your born that way.

And as I always say this is only the tip of the iceberg regarding Summers fantastic traits.

(If only we could remove the watermarks from the other images too sad ) .

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 13 Apr 2012, 01:50 | Message # 156
Have you ever seen that picture and the TSCC scene that goes with it?

The screencaps comes from a video that can be seen at : TSCC Official Music Video

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Friday, 13 Apr 2012, 01:54

FermiDate: Friday, 13 Apr 2012, 02:09 | Message # 157
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Have you ever seen that picture and the TSCC scene that goes with it?

The screencaps comes from a video that can be seen at : TSCC Official Music Video

Yes it is a deleted scene from episode 3 season 1 the Turk

Josh Friedman replaced it with this scene:

1x03 The Turk HD 1080p

He thought it was better to just have her walk by in mismatched underwear instead.

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 13 Apr 2012, 02:19 | Message # 158
Quote (Fermi)
He thought it was better to just have her walk by in mismatched underwear instead.

Eye candy much?

Where is the bigger picture of Cameron in that mini dress? I remember you photoshoped Cameron as Santa for Christmas.

FermiDate: Friday, 13 Apr 2012, 02:37 | Message # 159
Quote (chrisdvanne)

Where is the bigger picture of Cameron in that mini dress?

We don't have that one.

riversfeetDate: Friday, 13 Apr 2012, 18:21 | Message # 160
I still get a laugh out of Sarah's comment later to Cameron.

"Ah. Much better. When you wear clothes. Much better."

She has no idea what she's talking about.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

FermiDate: Saturday, 14 Apr 2012, 01:27 | Message # 161

I found a small gif of the scene.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 14 Apr 2012, 09:36 | Message # 162
Mystery photo : Cameron is featured with RED EYES in this official photo from FOX :

click on image for larger size

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Saturday, 14 Apr 2012, 09:37

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 15 Apr 2012, 02:45 | Message # 163
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Mystery photo : Cameron is featured with RED EYES in this official photo from FOX :

click on image for larger size

Answer on the blog : TSCC Promo during NFL Pre-game show

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 16 Apr 2012, 21:33 | Message # 164
Mystery photo : TSCC photoshoot

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 18 Apr 2012, 14:18 | Message # 165
Mystery Photo :

Can you guess where does this picture comes from? Of course it's a screencap from an official FOX promo clip (i must say i blurred the bottom but it doesn't change anything).

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Wednesday, 18 Apr 2012, 14:20

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Comment that picture of Summer Glau!
Search: