menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » FHM Photoshoot Video - Summer Glau
FHM Photoshoot Video - Summer Glau
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 11:46
Group: Administrators
FHM photoshoot of Summer Glau is out!
FHM has released the video of Summer Glau photoshoot from the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the worls 2011

We hope to have more pictures soon.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 06 Aug 2011, 13:05

Fermi Post # 2 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 13:13
Summer looks awesome HOT!!!!!

Screencaps in the gallery: http://photos.summer-glau.com/thumbnails.php?album=238

You can't stop the signal!

Fermi Post # 3 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 14:40

termi-ninja-tor Post # 4 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 15:24
Group: Friends
She looks gorgeous!

Just FYI, for those who might be interested, the photoshoot was done at a location called Cadillac Jack's & the Pink Motel at:
9457 San Fernando Road, in Sun Valley, CA.

Fermi Post # 5 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 15:44
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
Just FYI, for those who might be interested, the photoshoot was done at a location called Cadillac Jack's & the Pink Motel at:
9457 San Fernando Road, in Sun Valley, CA.

Thank you I added the info on the blog post.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 6 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 19:16
Thanks for the info termi-ninja-tor , i was stupid enough to think it was filmed at Cuba wacko

I let you imagine, fellow Summer Glau fans, how many wonderfull pictures of Summer are awaiting us.

Blazius Post # 7 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 20:39
Oh my, Summer can appear innocent and cute but at the same time she can be an outright sex bomb!

But what I like the most about her is that her beauty is just a small bonus compared to her other qualities which she can offer to the world. Under this beautiful shell is an incredible person with unrivaled talent and not just on the fields of acting. And at the same time she is not even cocky!

Lol, is a person like her even possible?

Quote (michelangelo)
I let you imagine, fellow Summer Glau fans, how many wonderfull pictures of Summer are awaiting us.

I can't wait to see them! I just hope that they won't be watermarked like some other photoshoots.

BTW Hello again everybody! I hope everything went well when I was on my vacation.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 8 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 21:03
Quote (Blazius)
BTW Hello again everybody! I hope everything went well when I was on my vacation.

Hi Blazius, to tell the truth we missed you smile

I just hope that they won't be watermarked like some other photoshoots.

Highly doubtful!
Most of the watermarked ones comes from photographs or agency that worked for themselves; in this case the photograph, Steven Shaw, worked on commission for FHM. And FHM Magazine has not the habit to watermark its photos.

Blazius Post # 9 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2011 - 21:20
Quote (michelangelo)
Highly doubtful!
Most of the watermarked ones comes from photographs or agency that worked for themselves; in this case the photograph, Steven Shaw, worked on commission for FHM. And FHM Magazine has not the habit to watermark its photos.

Thank God! I really hate when they spoil Summers beauty by their childish watermarking policy. BTW good job at posting the video so quickly! You are great again!

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 10 | Sunday, 07 Aug 2011 - 20:46
I have an interrogation though : what reason gave FHM's people to Summer for doing this photoshoot? I have read on another board an "expert" saying this is connected to the promotion of the Cape. This is not true imo. The Esquire photoshoot may have been done as a way to promote the NBC serie but not this one. I think the FHM photoshoot was made primarily for the FHM 100 Sexiest contest but could not be connected Summer's jobs because Summer had no current events at the time this photoshoot has been made. And even if you take in account it takes at least one month to organize such a photoshoot, they already knew the Cape was cancelled.

If you remember correctly the article accompagnying the second FHM photo published (similar to pics 2), they referred to Knights of Badassdom and not to The Cape. Summer had no hot news regarding her career at this time and they say later the released of this photoshoot was postponed in order to coincide with the release of Knights of Badassdom. That means we could wait for some time before we see the entire photoshoot; unless there is a leak from FHM just like for this one.

Devo Post # 11 | Sunday, 07 Aug 2011 - 22:15
Quote (michelangelo)
I have an interrogation though : what reason gave FHM's people to Summer for doing this photoshoot? I have read on another board an "expert" saying this is connected to the promotion of the Cape. This is not true imo. The Esquire photoshoot may have been done as a way to promote the NBC serie but not this one. I think the FHM photoshoot was made primarily for the FHM 100 Sexiest contest but could not be connected Summer's jobs because Summer had no current events at the time this photoshoot has been made. And even if you take in account it takes at least one month to organize such a photoshoot, they already knew the Cape was cancelled. If you remember correctly the article accompagnying the second FHM photo published (similar to pics 2), they referred to Knights of Badassdom and not to The Cape. Summer had no hot news regarding her career at this time and they say later the released of this photoshoot was postponed in order to coincide with the release of Knights of Badassdom. That means we could wait for some time before we see the entire photoshoot; unless there is a leak from FHM just like for this one.

Is the shoot marked with the date 1-26 or something at the beginning?

This could have been made to promote The Cape and scheduled in late December, possibly coming out towards the end of the 13 planned episodes or just after. Maybe promoting the back 9 or 2nd season if it had been a success, and if it was a success I have no doubt Summer would have been in the Top 10.

The fact that it seems leaked and there is no link and article on FHM's website makes me think the entire thing has been scrapped, unfortunately. What a bummer. And seeing how many wardrobe changes she had, this probably would have been a big feature article. If we are lucky they will release the UHQ's.

I could be entirely wrong, but this was my impression.

termi-ninja-tor Post # 12 | Sunday, 07 Aug 2011 - 22:17
I thought this was a standard photoshoot with video that was done for all the 100 Sexiest frontrunners, especially since Summer was number one at the time.

They may be doing the layout for the fall issue featuring the winner and decided to clear out / release the stuff that they will not be using.

Perhaps the video was released by the videographer himself after being told that Summer would not be featured in the 100 Sexiest top winners issue.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 13 | Sunday, 07 Aug 2011 - 23:44
Quote (Devo)
Is the shoot marked with the date 1-26 or something at the beginning?

I read 1-124, don't looks like a date.
I think this has nothing to do with The Cape and everything with the fact that she was ahead of the poll. I agree with termi-ninja-tor.

Perhaps the video was released by the videographer himself after being told that Summer would not be featured in the 100 Sexiest top winners issue.

Not the videographer as far as i know.

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 08 Aug 2011, 06:13

chrisdvanne_ Post # 14 | Monday, 08 Aug 2011 - 07:13
For your information the location where the photoshoot was made, Cadillac Jacks Drive-In & Diner / Pink Motel 9457 San Fernando Road Sun Valley, CA 91352, is an old motel and diner that are often used to shoot TV shows or movies as well as advertising or photoshoots.
The owner closed the diner and motel in 1989 because it was more profitable to work for studios or ads agencies.

I closed the diner in 1989 because it was just too much work for me to run it myself. You make a lot more money for movie work. It's pure profit. All types of entertainment companies have shot the motel and cafe, including "The Last 10 Yards," with Bruce Willis, "Highway to Heaven," "Murder She Wrote," "Columbo," and "Unsolved Mysteries." I do anywhere from 50 to 60 movie shoots a year, charging from $2,500 to $3,500 a day. It really holds the business up. The money is with the studios, ever since I closed the cafe down, it's been really attractive for them.

I'm sure you've seen your favorite tv or movie character shooting in this location.
A few examples : "The Whole 10 Yards," with Bruce Willis, "Highway to Heaven," "Murder She Wrote," "Columbo," "Unsolved Mysteries", "The OC", "Dexter", "Moonlight" (Pilot 'No Such Things as Vampires'), "Mac Guyver" (The 'Hood' s7ep2)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » FHM Photoshoot Video - Summer Glau
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: