menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The Glauwsome Captioneer (Summer Glau-related caption contest)
The Glauwsome Captioneer
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 12 Dec 2011, 15:52 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau as Cameron Phillips in TSCC ready to be kissed

Inspired by Mac T Gallo Macias screencap and Cameron Elizabeth Phillips comment on Facebook.

Side note : i added a frame this time because i think it matches the topic better.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

riversfeetDate: Tuesday, 13 Dec 2011, 00:50 | Message # 32
Group: Friends
"Hmmmmmm this shirt feels nice."

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 29 Dec 2011, 14:33 | Message # 33
Click on image for larger size
TSCC caption - John & Cameron

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 31 Dec 2011, 19:14 | Message # 34
Not really a caption...whatever smile

From Summer Glau Wiki Forum

Source : Oops! Awkward celebrity tan lines

BlaziusDate: Sunday, 01 Jan 2012, 17:48 | Message # 35
I have to agree with this comment through. I understand that Summer doesn't want to go topless to the beach and she'll have tan lines. However she knew that she'll go to a public event as a famous celebrity and tons of photographer will capture her every move. Going in such revealing clothes is not the best approach IMO.

That said I still think that Summer should adopt a bit less girly and more Cameron-ish wardrobe.

Look at the Batgirl composition which Chrisdvanne blogged about recently http://summer-glau.com/blog....-01-216

WonderCon 2009

Pretty simple, a T-shirt and Jeans. Yet Summer has such a body that she is breathtakingly beautiful in them. She doesn't need to dress fancy or use that much makeup. The amount of makeup she uses in the Batgirl compositions is perfectly enough. Frankly I'd prefer the Batgirl composition any day over most of the dresses and skirts she shows up in. It seems to fit her far more.

But maybe I'm just too biased because of Cameron wacko

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 01 Jan 2012, 18:15 | Message # 36
Quote (Blazius)
I have to agree with this comment through. I understand that Summer doesn't want to go topless to the beach and she'll have tan lines. However she knew that she'll go to a public event as a famous celebrity and tons of photographer will capture her every move. Going in such revealing clothes is not the best approach IMO.

Read the top right corner of the picture, it says 26 celebrities are listed, not only Summer; more, all these celebrities (men and women) live in Los Angeles, where the sun shines 300 days a year. It's more difficult to hide from the sun than in Paris or Prague for example. So that i think you can't blame them for having tan lines.

The first pictures dates back to 2008 or 2009 and i have observed that Summer wears less make-up and less colored lipstick ever since, even when the public event she attends requires a specific dress code; i think it's better that way. Summer is a natural beauty so that she doesn't need that much make-up, compared to say Kate Perry or Eliza Dushku.

BlaziusDate: Sunday, 01 Jan 2012, 19:27 | Message # 37
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Read the top right corner of the picture, it says 26 celebrities are listed, not only Summer; more, all these celebrities (men and women) live in Los Angeles, where the sun shines 300 days a year. It's more difficult to hide from the sun than in Paris or Prague for example. So that i think you can't blame them for having tan lines.

Who said I'm blaming anybody for having tan lines? I said I can understand that Summer is having them.

I just don't understand why Summer doesn't cover it if this is an issue. Others doesn't cover it either thats true(through the paparazzi ones doesn't count), but I don't know why if its a problem in public events. Maybe they just don't care. I don't know, I'm not a celebrity.

Quote (chrisdvanne)
i think it's better that way. Summer is a natural beauty so that she doesn't need that much make-up, compared to say Kate Perry or Eliza Dushku.

Thats why I prefer the Batgirl set over the yellow dress set. The yellow dress set is too fancy, Summer doesn't need it and it distracts from her true beauty. Other celebrities often wear such clothes but only so they can add more to their beauty. But Summer is already perfectly beautiful so fancy clothes are more like distraction to her.

The Batgirl set is nothing special. Give that to a less attractive woman and she'd look ordinary in them. But Summer looks astonishingly beautiful wearing them. But its all because of her own beauty alone. She doesn't need anything more than that. This is also true for makeups of course.

Quote (chrisdvanne)
The first pictures dates back to 2008 or 2009 and i have observed that Summer wears less make-up and less colored lipstick ever since, even when the public event she attends requires a specific dress code;

Thats true she cut back on the makeup later and thats for the best.

Message edited by Blazius - Sunday, 01 Jan 2012, 19:29

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 02 Jan 2012, 15:10 | Message # 38
Quote (Blazius)
Thats true she cut back on the makeup later and thats for the best.

That shows in the latest Lyndsey Forrest photoshoot; these type of photoshoots uses a lot of make-up usually but at least Summer uses natural colors and not loud ones.

Lindsey Forrest

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012, 18:37 | Message # 39
Jameron Forever

TSCC Jameron

ogy86Date: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012, 18:58 | Message # 40
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Jameron Forever

TSCC Jameron

Put away that blonde bitch! wacko biggrin

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012, 12:20 | Message # 41

More picture from the "Serenity" London Premiere in London on 5th October 2005 on the gallery.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 16 Apr 2012, 10:48 | Message # 42
By @rebecca_glau :

Summer Glau caption competition: 'If I get a good movie role in 2012, next year I could be holding my Oscar like this'

Pic by ijustwanttouploadphotos

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 08 May 2012, 01:00 | Message # 43
"GIVE ME A ROLE IN THE AVENGERS 2 OR I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BRAIN, LITTLE BALD MAN"

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 08 May 2012, 03:08 | Message # 44
Quote (chrisdvanne)
"GIVE ME A ROLE IN THE AVENGERS 2 OR I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BRAIN, LITTLE BALD MAN"

And we have a winner, lol biggrin

If only Summer could do that for real rolleyes

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 12 Jun 2012, 20:53 | Message # 45
Jameron only :

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 12 Jun 2012, 20:53

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The Glauwsome Captioneer (Summer Glau-related caption contest)
Search: