menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer is the cutest thing in the world
Summer is the cutest thing in the world
chrisdvanne_ Post # 16 | Tuesday, 19 Apr 2011 - 15:16
Group: Administrators
I think the adjective cute suits better her Firefly years and now she has turned into a beautiful woman but therefore lost a bit of her cuteness. Just a bit.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Devo Post # 17 | Tuesday, 19 Apr 2011 - 17:41
Group: Friends
Summer is both cute and sexy.

I would say her personality and the way she emotes makes her so cute.

Personalities can be sexy too, but it doesn't hurt at all to be drop dead gorgeous like Summer either.

Fermi Post # 18 | Tuesday, 19 Apr 2011 - 20:31
Group: Users
Most recent pic

So cute!!!<3<3

Look an angel (a cute angel).

You can't stop the signal!

Fermi Post # 19 | Thursday, 28 Apr 2011 - 01:32
lol

Fermi Post # 20 | Saturday, 05 Nov 2011 - 02:46

She just getting cuter and cuter <3

FordStaff Post # 21 | Saturday, 05 Nov 2011 - 07:20
I think the adjective cute suits better her Firefly years and now she has turned into a beautiful woman but therefore lost a bit of her cuteness. Just a bit.

Her look has certainly evolved from more baby-faced to mature. The evolution can be quite striking and having recently finished firefly all the pictures on the site of current Summer can be quite disconcerting.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Nomad79 Post # 22 | Saturday, 05 Nov 2011 - 13:23
If she keeps looking that good, which she does just keeps getting better at! Like fine wine, Summer keeps getting hotter, and is basicaly the perfect woman to me...because of her natural looks and down to earth personality. Any guy that is dating her is very lucky.

Blazius Post # 23 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 04:15
Quote (Nomad79)
If she keeps looking that good, which she does just keeps getting better at! Like fine wine, Summer keeps getting hotter, and is basicaly the perfect woman to me...because of her natural looks and down to earth personality. Any guy that is dating her is very lucky.

I know what you mean. She seems so perfect either in body and soul.

But sadly she can only be in one place. I always say through that we are still very lucky that she decided to share her perfection with us through her art.

In this way she can be everyone's Summer a bit and instead of making only a single man happy she makes all of us happy in a way.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

riversfeet Post # 24 | Friday, 16 Dec 2011 - 09:09
For years I called Natalie Portman the most beautiful actress in Hollywood.

There's a part of me that thinks Natalie should move over and let Summer take that spot...

Natalie's still cute though IMO. But, Summer? She is just so gorgeous.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Blazius Post # 25 | Saturday, 17 Dec 2011 - 17:38
Quote (riversfeet)
For years I called Natalie Portman the most beautiful actress in Hollywood.

There's a part of me that thinks Natalie should move over and let Summer take that spot...

Natalie's still cute though IMO. But, Summer? She is just so gorgeous.

Natalie is beautiful, sure( if somebody watches the SW prequels many times he'll be exposed to that very much I think smile ) However Summer easily outmatches her in every way IMO. Natalie just lacks the innocent, pure cuteness and beauty factor what Summer has. Also Summer is a superb actress who mixes passion with flawless technique in her roles while Natalie lacks both and acts like a wooden trunk compared to Summer.

Despite that she acts like a spoiled princess in real life IMO while Summer is humble, sweet and down to earth despite her superior abilities.

So yeah, their position should be actually switched if Hollywood wouldn't be as flawed as it is now.

Blazius Post # 26 | Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012 - 09:54
Grand Slam

She is absolutely adorable in this picture, in that pose and expression IMO!

And look at how flexible she is if she can sit on a chair like that comfortably for so long!
My joints would be pulled apart if I tried that!

Also I think this vid is due to be in this thread:

She is incredibly cute in it!

Fermi Post # 27 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 20:54
On set
Moar Summer adorable cuteness.

robbo Post # 28 | Saturday, 27 Oct 2012 - 23:58
i must say that beautiful red dress. and image makes summer look ever so young. she looks like a teenager. she looks so cute and sweet as candy,

chrisdvanne_ Post # 29 | Monday, 29 Oct 2012 - 17:16
Group: Administrators
PhoenixRose saw into the future back in 2010 and photoshopped Summer as an elf (thanks to TWO at Firefly.net for the heads up).

Summer Glau as an elf in Help for the Holidays

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer is the cutest thing in the world
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: