menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau and Social Medias
Summer Glau and Social Medias
FordStaff Post # 46 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 20:55
Group: Friends
on getglue there was (and still is) a Comment that says "I would lick her A** after she took a sh*T" I Actually feel sorry for summer if those "Fan" and Summer meet someday on a con or similar

The internet is not exactly the best determiner of how people will interact with people in real life. Most of the comments on the internet would never have been written if they would be required to read out loud to the recipient. I seriously doubt anyone has made anything close to such a comment to her face. If people were anything like their internet counter parts they would not have a very pretty face because every interaction they had with human beings face to face would end with some face to fist time.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Fox012 Post # 47 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 21:17
Group: Users
I dont think summer is up to a face to fist time.... ( Maybe her bodyguards biggrin )

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 21:26

FordStaff Post # 48 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 22:27
Of course not her, but certainly someone around her who is not quite as reserved would make some face to fist time with such a person. If any of her fans who are like the forum members of this site are around I am sure there is at least one of us who would have some face to fist time (this is getting silly to keep saying this, but trying to remain consistent biggrin ) .

Summer punching someone in real life would be quite against character. It would likely end up like it does for the guy in this comic if it happened.

Message edited by FordStaff - Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 22:34

Fox012 Post # 49 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 22:52
LOL....

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

FordStaff Post # 50 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 22:59
I think we all know that we would have the same exact reaction to the circumstances wink .

Fox012 Post # 51 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 23:46
Of course if i would attend a con or similar and someone would be Inappropriate to Summer there would be some Serious Fist-To-face Time biggrin

Message edited by Fox012 - Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 23:47

FordStaff Post # 52 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 23:56
Of course if i would attend a con or similar and someone would be Inappropriate to Summer there would be some Serious Fist-To-face Time

Seconded, that is if I finally get serious about my work outs, I will need the muscle as I am pretty short (shorter than Summer I think). Fist-to-face time is an odd sounding phrase.

Message edited by FordStaff - Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 23:57

Fox012 Post # 53 | Monday, 07 Nov 2011 - 00:50
OK then we call it Face To Fist He Ran with his face into my Fist biggrin

Message edited by Fox012 - Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 00:51

FordStaff Post # 54 | Monday, 07 Nov 2011 - 00:55
Lol I did not mean the order. Face to fist sounds odd too. Good luck with your face smashing fun. Perhaps we should team up into a duo who diligently root out jack asses who do not show enough respect towards Summer. cool

Message edited by FordStaff - Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 00:56

Fox012 Post # 55 | Monday, 07 Nov 2011 - 01:12
that would be Good =) anybody who not worship Ms.Glau will have serious Trouble biggrin

Blazius Post # 56 | Monday, 07 Nov 2011 - 01:19
Quote (Fox012)
that would be Good =) anybody who not worship Ms.Glau will have serious Trouble

Maybe we should organize an army for the Sg wiki and launch a Holly Crusade against anybody who'd commit heresy towards the one and only Glaudess biggrin

BTW believe it or not there are already people on the net who'd use a form of terror to shut up the haters smile

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Message edited by Blazius - Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 01:23

Fox012 Post # 57 | Monday, 07 Nov 2011 - 01:27
Sounds like a Plan =)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 58 | Monday, 07 Nov 2011 - 01:35
Group: Administrators
@Blazius @Fox012

Quote (Fermi)
The world is full of idiots there is nothing one can do about it.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 11:08

Blazius Post # 59 | Monday, 07 Nov 2011 - 01:42
Of course, I know whats at stake believe me! I was only joking while envisioning an army in mediaval armour on horses with swords and with Summers face on the banners( fanart plan maybe?). I didn't know that others are serious.

The wiki clearly does not support such actions in reality and we are not just a mob of trolls who wants to do such things anyway.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Message edited by Blazius - Monday, 07 Nov 2011, 02:08

Fox012 Post # 60 | Monday, 07 Nov 2011 - 10:44
@michelangelo

we only have joked around...LOL

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau and Social Medias
Search: