menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer's dancing performance
Summer's dancing performance
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Saturday, 26 Mar 2011 - 01:03
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau has performed ballet dancing in almost every tv show she played in; my favorite dancing moment was in TSCC episode " Demon Hand" : seiing her dancing, listening to Sarah's comments and seiing Dereks' reaction almost make me cry. TSCC was a hell of a tv show.

What's your favorite Summer doing dancing moment and why?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Charley_Dixon Post # 2 | Saturday, 26 Mar 2011 - 04:42
That's my favorite dance scene too.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

KrelleK Post # 3 | Saturday, 26 Mar 2011 - 11:04
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
Summer Glau has performed ballet dancing in almost every tv show she played in; my favorite dancing moment was in TSCC episode " Demon Hand" : seiing her dancing, listening to Sarah's comments and seiing Dereks' reaction almost make me cry. TSCC was a hell of a tv show.
What's your favorite Summer doing dancing moment and why?

Quote (Charley_Dixon)
That's my favorite dance scene too.

that is my favorit too, because she is a beautyfull girl, she is good at it, ad the whole idea, of killer robot, dancing ballet is just greath, especially with seing derek´s reaction, and Sarah´s coments in the background, damn cool.

Granite Post # 4 | Saturday, 26 Mar 2011 - 12:31
Ballet of the " Demon Hand" was absolutely perfect, but I'm more like moment of Firefly 1.05 "Safe" happy

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 5 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 22:24
We know that Summer learn classic ballet but also tango and flamenco.
The picture below belong to the last quoted dances obviously :

My question is : could it be that the guy next to Summer is the same guy Summer danced with in this dance latino performance ?
Recuerdos de la Alhambra on the video gallery

Devo Post # 6 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 22:51
Quote (michelangelo)
We know that Summer learn classic ballet but also tango and flamenco. The picture below belong to the last quoted dances obviously : My question is : could it be that the guy next to Summer is the same guy Summer danced with in this dance latino performance ? Recuerdos de la Alhambra on the video gallery

It is, he is a well known dancer from what I have heard. His name escapes me right now though.

That video might mention him in the credits.

Fermi Post # 7 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 22:53
Group: Users
Quote (Devo)
His name escapes me right now though

Jordi Caballero

You can't stop the signal!

Devo Post # 8 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 23:11
From the video's youtube comments.

"...On Sunday, Sept. 23, 2001, the Alex Theatre in Glendale, California was the site of international unity and harmony while the waves of smoke and ashes filtered through the ruins of demolished structures in New York, Washington, DC and the woods of Pennsylvania...

Choreographer Jordi Caballero and Summer Glau danced the "Spanish Adagio" which was later followed by Caballero's solo masterful "Flamenco"...."

They dance so beautifully. They are in perfect step throughout the performance, Summer is so graceful and light on her feet... swoon!

They both convey so much emotion without speaking a word, it's magic.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 9 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 23:19
Thanks guys for info smile

Blazius Post # 10 | Sunday, 10 Jul 2011 - 21:57
Quote (Devo)
They both convey so much emotion without speaking a word, it's magic.

And I think thats why Summer is very successful at communicating emotions using her body language when she is acting. She learned it from ballet or at least it helps her. I would not let anybody acting anywhere without taking a few lessons of ballet or similar.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 11 | Sunday, 10 Jul 2011 - 23:19
Dance is the hidden language of the soul.

And Summer is a good dancer!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer's dancing performance
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: