menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Does Summer disaprove that fans posting ballerina pics?
Does Summer disaprove that fans posting ballerina pics?
Fermi Post # 16 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 13:51
Group: Users
Quote (devo)
Redcon didn't find them, /tv/ did. And there are like 6 of them. He pulled them from /tv/. I was there the day Anonymous found them.

Here is the fourth where can one find the other 2?

You can't stop the signal!

Devo Post # 17 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 14:39
Group: Friends

chrisdvanne_ Post # 18 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 14:44
Group: Administrators
Very nice!
My guess is that Summer is on the far right on the last ones, right?

Edit : have you seen the pict where Summer jumps during dancing? This is impressive.

This pict is also interesting because it proves that Summer was not an "ordinary" dancer but the "prima ballerina". She was at the top of her dancing class.

Many thanks to Fermi and Devo!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 09 Jul 2011, 14:51

termi-ninja-tor Post # 19 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 20:49
Quote (Devo)
(Three pics. First with Summer solo, second with six girls in blue outfits, and third with a big line up on stage.)

Which one is Summer in the pic with the girls in blue outfits? (There are six girls in the blue, and three of them are facing away from the camera.)

[edit add] The first pic is a solo of Summer -- it seems to have been taken in 1997, when she was approximately 16 years old?

Message edited by termi-ninja-tor - Saturday, 09 Jul 2011, 20:57

chrisdvanne_ Post # 20 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 21:03
Group: Administrators
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
Which one is Summer in the pic with the girls in blue outfits? (There are six girls in the blue, and three of them are facing away from the camera.)

The big girl on the right (behind the squat one), no possible hesitation : same facial structure, same built.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

termi-ninja-tor Post # 21 | Saturday, 09 Jul 2011 - 22:49
Quote (michelangelo)
The big girl on the right (behind the squat one), no possible hesitation : same facial structure, same built.

Ah! Thanks for your insight.

[edit add] Rather than trying to guess Summer's preferences about her ballet pics by reading the tealeaves at S-G.net, it would be better if someone could just ask Summer during an autograph signing session at a convention.

Message edited by termi-ninja-tor - Thursday, 04 Aug 2011, 04:52

Blazius Post # 22 | Sunday, 10 Jul 2011 - 23:47
Its not entirely dance related but has Summer ever played on a real stage as a classical actress? And if yes, is there a way to watch it? I know she doesn't play reqularly but what if she does it occassionaly?

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Devo Post # 23 | Sunday, 10 Jul 2011 - 23:52
Quote (Blazius)
Its not entirely dance related but has Summer ever played on a real stage as a classical actress? And if yes, is there a way to watch it? I know she doesn't play reqularly but what if she does it occassionaly?

Ah, there is an interview archived on SG.net where I think she mentions doing Oklahoma on stage before she moved to L.A. But I cannot remember for sure.

Not sure either if it was an acting part or as a dancer.

Fermi Post # 24 | Monday, 01 Aug 2011 - 15:15
Group: Users
Quote (Chief)
It's not my intention to start any drama, I'm just curious if Summer would want these videos uploaded. I mention it because I know it was mentioned before that she didn't want any photos from her pre-acting days posted, and I know S-G.net uploaded a photo of her and other dancers from an award ceremony from 2001, and it was quickly taken down.

S-G.net are using pre-acting pictures from 1997 in their special written bio http://www.summer-glau.net/wp/?page_id=3
Then it must be OK, case closed!

You can't stop the signal!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Does Summer disaprove that fans posting ballerina pics?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: