[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » What did you think of Sequestered 1x07 'Grilled Cheese'?
What did you think of Sequestered 1x07 'Grilled Cheese'?
What did you think of Sequestered 1x07 'Grilled Cheese'?
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2014, 12:21 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
The last six episodes of the first season of Sequestered are available for streaming at Crackle today. The first half of Crackle's 12-episode thriller drama ended with some pretty big questions and you can expect them all to be answered in the second half. Sequestered picks up where it left off in August after a break designed to get viewers hooked on a show filled with big plot twists and tense cliffhangers. 
In the seventh episode titled 'Grilled Cheese', jury member Anna (Summer Glau) has found an ally in Ryan (Ryan McPartlin) - in more ways than one -, as she strives to have the entire jury vote guilty in order to save her sister's life. Summer Glau has a few tense and emotional scenes, and she delivers a strong performance

Let us know what you think about the seventh episode of Crackle's new drama "Sequestered" and especially about Summer' role as jury member Anna.

Ryan proves to be a loyal partner -in more ways than one - for Anna in Sequestered 1.07 'Grilled Cheese'
Ryan proves to be a loyal partner -in more ways than one - for Anna in Sequestered 1.07 'Grilled Cheese'.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2014, 00:56 | Message # 2
Thank you Sequestered for providing Summer Glau with a highly rewarding and challenging role. I think she did an awesome job.

MattMDate: Thursday, 16 Oct 2014, 00:08 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
Just got done watching this episode.

It seemed like it should've been the episode before the 2 month pause judging by the episode's concluding montage. Summer, as always, delivered a solid performance and showed a lot of emotional depth (despite what her critics claim). I was also surprised to see that she was credited as a producer.

Now off to the next episode...

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 16 Oct 2014, 00:33 | Message # 4
Quote MattM ()
I was also surprised to see that she was credited as a producer.

Good catch! Summer as well as Jesse Bradford are listed as producers. You'll notice the writers and director are also credited as executive/supervising producers. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with a traditional producer's role, they probably provided some kind of help in the creative/writing process.

Currently, because of the restrictions the Writers Guild of America screenwriting credit system places on writing credits, many script writers are credited as "producers" instead, even though they may not engage in the responsibilities generally associated with that title.

MattMDate: Thursday, 16 Oct 2014, 00:43 | Message # 5
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with a traditional producer's role, they probably provided some kind of help in the creative/writing process.

Well, as many of us are aware, Summer's input has been taken into consideration and sometimes utilized in most of the shows that she had starred in. This was mentioned in some interviews with her.

Message edited by MattM - Thursday, 16 Oct 2014, 00:46

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 16 Oct 2014, 00:57 | Message # 6
Ref #5

We know Summer introduced Sequestered makeup artist Abby Lyle Clawson to an organic make up line by Sappho, I wonder if it's enough to deserve a producer title.

My favorite new organic make up line, Sappho, thank you Summer Glau and Joann Shaw for introducing me to Sappho!!!!!!

MattMDate: Thursday, 16 Oct 2014, 02:19 | Message # 7

Maybe that is the case. But I think she may have done a little more than introduce a line of make up to earn the title. Next Q&A she does, someone should ask her about her role as a producer for the web series.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » What did you think of Sequestered 1x07 'Grilled Cheese'?
Page 1 of 11
Search: