[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » What did you think of Sequestered 1x04 '1 More'?
What did you think of Sequestered 1x04 '1 More'?
What did you think of Sequestered 1x04 '1 More'?
chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 02 Aug 2014, 16:20 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Let us know what you think about the fourth episode of Crackle's new drama "Sequestered" and especially about Summer' role as jury member Anna.

In '1 More' Summer Glau's character Anna suspects one of the juror is hiding something
In '1 More' Summer Glau's character Anna suspects one of the juror is hiding something.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TalonDate: Saturday, 02 Aug 2014, 17:11 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
It's starting to get intense for several of the characters now. Stories are building up and things will not be as they seem to be....

If I had a phrase for this show...it would be "Trust NO1" ....

The world is cruel...so I laugh at the irony.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 03 Aug 2014, 00:26 | Message # 3
Group: Administrators
Quote Talon ()
It's starting to get intense for several of the characters now. Stories are building up and things will not be as they seem to be....

If I had a phrase for this show...it would be "Trust NO1" ....

Yes, there's many sub-plots now, to the point it's hard to keep up with all of them. What happened to the guy who is in prison, for example.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

MattMDate: Wednesday, 06 Aug 2014, 19:12 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
The pieces are starting to come together. It seems that this mysterious third party is not only monitoring the jury, but also the governor. Meanwhile, Summer and Ryan suspect that there's a mole in the jury.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » What did you think of Sequestered 1x04 '1 More'?
Page 1 of 11
Search: