[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 7 of 7«12567
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 18 Oct 2014, 09:47 | Message # 91
Group: Administrators
Dina Meyer put on a great acting performance in Crackle's thriller Sequestered. Those form-fitting clothes tho...

Dina Meyer put on a great acting performance in Crackle's thriller Sequestered

That outfit definitely caught my attention when she walked into the room.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 18 Oct 2014, 15:06 | Message # 92
Spotted a Vaio laptop, originally a brand of *SONY*, on SONY*-owned digital channel Crackle. Makes sense! :-)

Vaio laptop, originally a brand of *SONY*, on SONY*-owned digital channel Crackle

Just my humble (and completely free) contribution to the Windows 8 tablet product placement in Sequestered.

Windows 8 tablet product placement in Sequestered

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 26 Oct 2014, 08:15 | Message # 93
Mini James Maslow interview about what it's like to work with Jesse Bradford in Sequestered

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 30 Oct 2014, 09:22 | Message # 94
It has not yet been revealed whether or not Sequestered will be renewed for a second season.
As a Crackle representative told me, " it will depend largely on how it performs".

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 16 Nov 2014, 23:27 | Message # 95
Heather Dubrow red carpet interview at the Crackle Original Series' 'Cleaners' and 'Sequestered' Summer premiere celebration at 1 OAK on August 14, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.
Heather Dubrow on what she would miss the most if she was sequestered in real life.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Nov 2014, 22:05 | Message # 96
Sequestered star James Maslow gives you a mini master class in Crackle entertainment. Read on for a few of his faves:

Sequestered star James Maslow gives you a mini master class in Crackle entertainmentSequestered star James Maslow gives you a mini master class in Crackle entertainmentSequestered star James Maslow gives you a mini master class in Crackle entertainment

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 04 Dec 2014, 14:34 | Message # 97
Did you know Sequestered and 'Mortal Kombat: Legacy' director Kevin Tancharoen directed an Ah-MAY-zing episode of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD?

Sequestered and 'Mortal Kombat: Legacy' director Kevin Tancharoen directed an Ah-MAY-zing ep of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

robboDate: Thursday, 08 Jan 2015, 22:12 | Message # 98
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
It has not yet been revealed whether or not Sequestered will be renewed for a second season.
As a Crackle representative told me, " it will depend largely on how it performs".

I do hope so fingers crossed as well as other bits!  I'm currently watching the show for the third time, absolutely love the series the script and dialogue is absolutely edge of the seat stuff. 'title, character actions, lines, etc. Is just totally out of the top drawer.
I won't go into too much details, but the series is an absolute gem of a show. 
Different role for Summer she just breezed through her part with an outstanding performance. 
Award-winning series without a shadow of a doubt that's just my personal view of course.

robboDate: Saturday, 10 Jan 2015, 02:09 | Message # 99
After watching Sequestered for the third time. I just didn't realize the second part of the series. Summer Glau was contributing to the show as an actress and also as a Producer. 
My awareness has gone out the window!

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 03 Mar 2015, 10:33 | Message # 100
Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Crackle: Hollywood Gamechangers

Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Crackle: Hollywood Gamechangers

If you watch shows like Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Transparent, Sequestered, Alpha House, Hemlock Grove, or even BoJack Horseman – congratulations! You are part of the revolution! As if this situation weren’t already scary for major television networks, these shows have made huge sweeps at awards shows.

Read full article at michaelroud.com

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 04 Mar 2015, 13:54 | Message # 101
Summer's 12 episode thriller Sequestered has been nominated for two awards by the International Academy of Web Television, celebrating excellence in original online content. Sequestered, from Sony-owned digital network Crackle, is nominated for Best Dramatic Series and Best Ensemble Performance (Drama).

Read more at: Sequestered Nominated for Two IAWTV Awards

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 05 Mar 2015, 09:05 | Message # 102
When asked about the meaning of Jesse Bradford and Summer Glau's producer credits in Sequestered, producer Vahan Paretchan politely kicked the ball into touch.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 25 Mar 2015, 14:06 | Message # 103
Damian Holbrook at tvinsider.com published this artcile: What's Worth Watching: The Verdict is In: Check Out Sequestered

Sequestered, "Twelve Strangers" (Sunday, March 22, Crackle)

We do solemnly swear that Amazon and Netflix aren't the only streaming services creating addictive original content. Exhibit A: This crafty 12-part mystery about a group of jurors tasked with deciding the fate of a man charged with abducting and killing a governor's son. Not only is the case intriguing, so too is the casting: Patrick Warburton, best known as the comically dim superhero The Tick and Puddy on Seinfeld, plays the grieving politico with deep gravitas. And among the jurors, we get Arrow's Summer Glau, Chuck's Ryan McPartlin, and The Real Housewives of Orange County's Heather Dubrow.

But the true hook of Sequestered is the twist thrown in near the end of the first episode involving a young lawyer (Jesse Bradford) who starts to suspect that someone may be willing to kill to sway the verdict. Possibly someone sitting in the jury box. We won't spoil it, but don't be surprised if you dismiss everything else on your docket to binge right through to the end.

I couldn't agree more :-)

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 16 Apr 2015, 11:20 | Message # 104
Crackle's SEQUESTERED may not have won an International Academy of Web Television (IAWTV) Award but it changed the way we're looking at web series. So thank you!

Look who I have spotted at the 4th Annual IAWTV Awards ceremony held in Las Vegas on April 15, 2015!

Summe Glau in Sequestered at the 4th Annual IAWTV AwardsSumme Glau in Sequestered at the 4th Annual IAWTV AwardsSumme Glau in Sequestered at the 4th Annual IAWTV Awards

robboDate: Tuesday, 12 Jul 2016, 03:38 | Message # 105
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Dina Meyer put on a great acting performance in Crackle's thriller Sequestered. Those form-fitting clothes tho...

Dina Meyer put on a great acting performance in Crackle's thriller Sequestered

That outfit definitely caught my attention when she walked into the room.

To be so beautiful as Dina Meyer:> She will definitely have turned some heads with that cracking outfit when she breezed through into the room. 

A canny few years ago she played Barbara Gordon in 'Birds of Prey' wow simply stunning!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Page 7 of 7«12567
Search: