To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 6 of 7«124567»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Date: Saturday, 2014 Oct 04, 02:24 GMT | Message # 76

Site Admin

I have a few exclusives coming this week, stay tuned!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2014 Oct 04, 14:49 GMT | Message # 77

Site Admin

Check out these exclusive images of Summer Glau in Sequestered part 2.

Exclusive First Look at Summer Glau in Sequestered Part 2Exclusive First Look at Summer Glau in Sequestered Part 2

Read more in the News section: Exclusive First Look at Summer in Sequestered Part 2

And there's more to come. We will release more exclusive stuff from the show in the coming days, including the teaser clip these images are taken from. So stay tuned and come back visit regularly.

If you haven't seen the first six episodes of Sequestered yet, you can watch them for free on Crackle website and on many devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and smart TVs. Each episode is only 23 minutes, there is still plenty of time to binge watch the first part of the series.
October 14th can't come soon enough!

Please credit the Summer Glau Wiki and link back if you plan to use these images elsewhere on the Net.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Oct 05, 23:20 GMT | Message # 78

Site Admin

We've got an EXCLUSIVE look at Summer Glau in the upcoming episodes of Sequestered. Sony's owned online streaming service Crackle was nice enough to make exclusively for the Summer Glau Wiki a teaser clip for the second part of their new legal drama featuring Summer Glau and Ryan McPartlin.

When we left Summer's character Anna at the end of episode 1.06 'All in', she was looking to find comfort in Ryan's arms, after she learned what happened to her unfortunate sister.
In the teaser, Summer Glau and Ryan McPartlin's characters are crafting a plan on how to convince the other jurors to vote guilty. Will Anna manage to unite them around her position and convince them to vote guilty, in a desesperate attempt to free her sister? Well, I guess you'll have to watch the next six episodes of Sequestered when Sequestered returns to Crackle with the second half of Season 1 on October 14.

Check out this teaser clip below:

Date: Monday, 2014 Oct 06, 23:21 GMT | Message # 79

Site Admin

You think Sequestered is a thrilling series? Wait until you see the next 6 episodes, starting Oct.6 on Crackle!

Crackle's Sequestered Productions Stills

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Oct 07, 16:45 GMT | Message # 80

Site Admin

You see in this world there's two kind of people, my friend. Those who are GUILTY and those who are NOT GUILTY!

sequestered fan artsequestered fan artsequestered fan art

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 09, 15:27 GMT | Message # 81

Site Admin

Remember the little things, like the color of a pen or when your sister was kidnapped.

Remember the little things, like the color of a pen or when your sister was kidnapped.

Sequestered returns Oct.14 on Crackle

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 09, 23:46 GMT | Message # 82

Site Admin

Sequestered actors are posting on social networks clips from the first six episodes, likely at the request of Crackle

Cargando

new #SEQUESTERED episodes coming Oct. 14th from @crackle! Here's a shamelessly sexually charged clip I've been asked to post featuring the beautiful and talented @savoykatie

Ver en Instagram

Here's a clip from #SEQUESTERED my new show on @crackle ! Catch up on episodes 1-6 ! New ones coming October 14th! #RHOC #BOTCHED

View on Instagram

Date: Saturday, 2014 Oct 11, 00:32 GMT | Message # 83

Site Admin

James Maslow Exclusive Clip from Sequestered Part 2.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Oct 11, 08:58 GMT | Message # 84

Site Admin

Patrick Warburton Exclusive Clip from Sequestered Part 2, only on Crackle!

Date: Sunday, 2014 Oct 12, 09:03 GMT | Message # 85

Site Admin

There was a Sequestered screening for cast and crew at the Sony Studios (formerly MGM Studios) in Culver City, California.

Crew members have made some interesting finds on Sony's backlot.

Look what we found on the sony backlot after the #sequestered screening. #whoyougonnacall

Ghosbusters car in the Sony backlot

After the Sequestered screening last night I hijacked this helmet car from "22 Jump Street"! My butt and Channing Tatum's butt have officially been in the same place.

helmet car from 22 Jump Street in the Sony backlot

Date: Monday, 2014 Oct 13, 20:27 GMT | Message # 86

Site Admin

Crackle has released a new sneak peek video from the remaining six episodes of their original thriller Sequestered that will go live tomorrow. The short clip focuses on Heather Dubrows's character but features a few shots of Summer Glau as Anna.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Oct 14, 12:56 GMT | Message # 87

Site Admin

The long-awaited, highly anticipated courtroom drama is back after a two month break.
All 12 episodes of the first season of Sequestered are now available for free at Crackle website and on many devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and smart TVs.

Sequestered Returns On Crackle After Two Month break

We will provide screen captures of Summer Glau and clips for each episode in the following days, starting with episode 7 titled 'Grilled Cheese'.

Collage by @MamaRusher365

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Oct 15, 20:20 GMT | Message # 88

Site Admin

Sony's digital network Crackle has released a series of interviews with Sequestered cast members Jesse Bradford, Bruce Davison, Trevor Torseth, James Maslow, Patrick Warburton, Summer Glau and Heather Dubrow where they talk about their character on the drama series. Parts of Summer's interview were included in a previous series of interviews with the cast but some are new.
Check out below the part where Summer Glau talks about her character Anna. Visit Crackle website to watch the full interview with all Sequestered cast members.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 16, 00:48 GMT | Message # 89

Site Admin

Meet Anna's sister Brooke Wexler.

Brooke Wexler bikini bodyBrooke Wexler bikini body

Date: Friday, 2014 Oct 17, 14:05 GMT | Message # 90

Site Admin

David Mello at whedonopolis.com published a review of the second part of Sequestered.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Page 6 of 7«124567»
Search: