To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 4 of 7«1234567»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Date: Saturday, 2014 Aug 02, 01:08 GMT | Message # 46

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
As an aside, I don't want to be the guy who will announce to the many James Maslow's fans that he doesn't appear in the first 6 eps (yeah, I browsed through them quickly just for that).

Is that him in the episode 6?

At least IMDB mentions episode 6 as the the first one where he appears. That was a short scene so you could easily miss it.
Attachments: 3018216.png(139Kb)

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Aug 02, 06:08 GMT | Message # 47

Site Admin

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
Is that him in the episode 6?

You saved my life Charley, thanks!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2014 Aug 04, 08:56 GMT | Message # 48

Site Admin

Today we're asking the important questions: Will Ryan McPartlin resist Summer Glau's charm in Crackle's Sequestered?

Will Ryan McPartlin resist Summer Glau's charm in Crackle's Sequestered

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Aug 05, 00:14 GMT | Message # 49

Site Admin

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch published an article on Summer's new show: Sneak peek: Summer Glau stars in thriller 'Sequestered' on Crackle

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Aug 05, 16:45 GMT | Message # 50

Site Admin

Screencaps and clips featuring Summer Glau in Crackle's new leghal drama are up in the photo and video galleries.

Read more at: Sequestered 1.01 Pilot 'Twelve Strangers' - Captures and Clips

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Aug 05, 18:02 GMT | Message # 51

Site Admin

The New York Times reviewed Crackle's new thriller Sequestered ...and they liked it!

Some of the new dramas that have materialized this summer, while quite good, are a bit off-putting because they demand a significant emotional commitment, with their complex characters and dense plots. “Sequestered,” which begins on Tuesday on the digital service Crackle, is a refreshing change. It, too, is pretty good, but in an easy-to-digest way.

Read more: When Jury Duty Is a Trial

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Aug 05, 18:49 GMT | Message # 52

Site Admin

Another review of "Sequestered", published at writingonthe4thwall.com this time.

The premise cleverly embraces the series’ budgetary limitations. The stark anonymity of the jurors’ hotel gives the jury deliberation an astringent, frustrating feel. The jurors mostly look like normal people; the lawyers on the outside work long hours. The show uses our expectations of how “TV law” works to hit fast forward and move from twist to turn with efficiency. The set pieces here aren’t new, but they’re assembled into a story with a solid conspiracy hook.

Sadly, the show wastes Glau’s talents with Anna, whose character is mostly relegated to panicky desperation after a promising introduction. In fact, none of the female characters on the show fare much better; most can be reduced to borderline offensive stereotypes such as “racist mom”, “dumb blonde”, and “sexy bitch”. (In all fairness, many male characters are tired stereotypes too, but at least they’re given agency to act and take charge.)

The supporting actors are a mixed bag. Bruce Davison (Last Resort) is a standout as Danny’s resourceful ex-cop father, and Ryan McPartlin (Chuck, giving off a major Clark Kent vibe here) manages some layers as a boy-next-door juror smitten with Anna. However, some of the other actors fail to sell what's written.

Each episode concludes with a cliffhanger practically begging you to binge the series in one sitting. (I did, and my guess is that I liked the show better for it.) Don’t expect resolution at the end, either - these six are designed to reel you in for the denouement in October. No, the series isn’t perfect, but there’s enough good in this whodunit to justify the brief time commitment involved. And, as the saying goes, since Crackle is free, the show is a bargain at twice the price.

Read more: Review: Sequestered Wants to Lock You Up with Summer Glau

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Aug 05, 20:11 GMT | Message # 53

Site Admin

Note to non American fans: For years, you have not been able to support Summer Glau TV shows through viewing figures.
In this case, you can watch Sequestered on Crackle's website using a third party application, such as VPNs. We can't be sure your views will be counted in the total number of views but I think it's worth a try.

More importantly, I guess you know that online or network channels give great importance to social media impact; basically, they measure the number of times people are talking about a show on social medias such as Twitter or Facebook.

This is why it's very important to TALK about Summer appearance on the show, preferably in a positive way. And if you're too lazy to do that, an easy way is simply to re-tweet me from time to time. That's me on Twitter: @chrisdvanne

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Aug 06, 00:44 GMT | Message # 54

Site Admin

Sequestered actors Summer Glau, Jesse Bradford, Bruce Davison and Patrick Warburton discuss their roles and the shooting of Crackle new thriller in a video.
The following clip containing Summer Glau's interview is excerpted and edited from the video released by Crackle online streaming service.

You can watch the full video on Youtube: Why It Crackles - Sequestered

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Aug 06, 11:02 GMT | Message # 55

Site Admin

Raise your hand if you'd like to binge-watch the last six episodes of Crackle's new drama Sequestered RIGHT NOW!

Pilot 1x01 'Twelve Strangers' screencaps

Date: Thursday, 2014 Aug 07, 16:30 GMT | Message # 56

Site Admin

Sequestered bus stop or billboard advertisement are now flourishing around Los Angeles.

Sequestered bus stop adSequestered bus stop adSequestered bus stop ad
Sequestered bus stop adSequestered bus stop ad

I have a scoop for you: the Crackle network has a premiere event coming up in a few weeks. Unfortunately, Summer isn't attending "due to prior commitments", as the Crackle representative told me exclusively.

The best thing us fans can do is keep promoting Summer's new show Sequestered on various social networks and in this fan site. The more people are spreading the word about the show (that's called "social impact"), the better.
Don't hesitate to give your impressions on the show in the various threads dedicated to the show. Similarly, don't hesitate to engage with me on Twitter or if you're too lazy (or shy), re-tweeting my tweets would be a good way to show your support to the show.

As an aside, I'm glad to see the series is so well received!
Sequestered has it all; great acting talent, good storylines and many twist and turns. Can't wait to see the remaining six episodes on October 14th!

Date: Friday, 2014 Aug 08, 10:09 GMT | Message # 57

Site Admin

I was chatting with John (aka Laura Mennell Fans) on Twitter and I said the couple Jesse Bradford and Katie Savoy in Sequestered remind me of Laura Mennell and Warren Christie in Motive. Similar looks and jobs.

Jesse Bradford and Katie Savoy in Sequestered remind me of Laura Mennell and Warren Christie in Motive.

Date: Friday, 2014 Aug 08, 22:06 GMT | Message # 58

Site Admin

Some fans are a bit disconcerted by the release strategy and format of Summer Glau's new show Sequestered. Indeed, the Sony-ownned streaming service Crackle has decided to release the 12 episodes of their new legal drama in two batches, the first 6 episodes are available from August 5, and the last six will be available October 14. More, each episode last only 22 minutes, whereas one would have tought they would be 45 minutes.

Here's a blog post that should help you understand why they did it: Crackle Thriller Sequestered Is A Game Changer

Date: Saturday, 2014 Aug 09, 19:21 GMT | Message # 59

Site Admin

4 good reasons to watch Sequestered on Crackle!

The women of Sequestered

Date: Monday, 2014 Aug 11, 22:43 GMT | Message # 60

Site Admin

David Melo, staff writer for Whedonopolis, has published a review of Sequestered. Find below a few excerpts:

[...]
While she is best known for sci-fi roles including Firefly and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Glau does a fine job as a girl under pressure. You can see the strain of her situation on her face, as she has to choose between her beliefs or her sister.
[...]
Compared to hour-long shows like Murder in the First, The Divide or Tyrant, Sequestered packs a lot of plot and suspense in each 23-minute episode.

Read the complete review at: Review: Sequestered – Episodes 1 thru 6

David Mello is a dedicated Browncoat. Here's a photo of him with Summer Glau at WonderCon San Francisco 2009 (Josh Friedman in the background).

Summer Glau at WonderCon San Francisco 2009

Gallery link:
Public Events > Events in 2009 > WonderCon San Francisco - March 1st 2009

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Page 4 of 7«1234567»
Search: