Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 7«1234567»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Date: Saturday, 2014 Jul 19, 09:10 GMT | Message # 31

Site Admin

As Frank noticed, the actor who plays Jesse Bradford's superior in Sequestered, namely Chris Ellis, played chief of the boat Hayes alongside Stephanie Jacobsen in TSCC 2.18 and 2.19 (episodes taking place in the future in the submarine).

Here is a picture of Chris Ellis from the season 2 episode 19 of TSCC.

Chris Ellis from the season 2 episode 19 of TSCC

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jul 19, 18:34 GMT | Message # 32

Site Admin

Let's take a closer look at Sequestered poster and what it says about the series and its characters.

A movie or TV poster is not just a pretty picture featuring the actors; studio-generated movie/series posters are generally governed by the rules of marketing (though the name order is determined according to the billing order, so it's contract-bound). In this article, I will try to decipher the clues provided by the studio and make sure the viewer gets the proper idea of the upcoming miniseries. Let us together examine what can be deduced about the characters and tone of the series from this crowded poster.

Read the complete blog post at: In Depth With Sequestered Poster

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jul 22, 00:05 GMT | Message # 33

Site Admin

Season 1 of "Sequestered" contains 12 episodes, the first six of which will become available on the Crackle site on August 5. The final six episodes premiere on October 14.

But Sequestered will also be available on Crackle Canada, simply not at the same date. All 12 episodes of Sequestered are coming to Canada on October 14, 2014.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jul 23, 16:14 GMT | Message # 34

Site Admin

The premiere of "Sequestered" is in less than two weeks and Crackle has posted a behind the scenes images from the making of the poster for Sequestered to get you excited for the August 5 premiere. We have placed both the new BTS image and the final product next to each other so that you can compare them easely.

Behind the Scenes Image of SequesteredsBehind the Scenes Peek at the Making of the Sequestered Poster

Gallery link:
Other Projects (incl. Shorts and Web Series) > Sequestered (2014) > Behind the Scenes

On the same topic, we have published an analysis of the poster itself in which we have identified the actors featured in it; you can read it at: In Depth With Sequestered Poster

Btw, the cute blonde in blue dress on the left is Lindsay Bushman, who is best known for her role on The Young and the Restless as Summer Newman. Unfortunately, she didn't make it on the official poster.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 25, 14:19 GMT | Message # 35

Site Admin

I wonder what is bothering Dina Meyer on set of Sequestered.

Dina Meyer on set of Crackle's new legal drama Sequestered

Maybe it's the fact her on-screen husband Patrick Warburton got arrested.

Patrick Warburton got arrested in Crackle's new legal drama Sequestered

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 25, 19:47 GMT | Message # 36

Site Admin

In just eleven days, Summer Glau's new legal drama "Sequestered" will premiere on Crackle's website. Meanwhile, check out these new behind-the-scenes images featuring Summer Glau, Ryan McPartlin, Heather Dubrow (in black tank top) and the other jury members on set, as their characters are sequestered in a hotel while deliberating in a murder trial.

I also included behind-the-scenes photos featuring Dina Meyer, Patrick Warburton, Jesse Bradford and Katie Savoy.
Photos courtesy of Chris Giammalvo, Production Designer on Sony's Crackle original web series.

Behind the Scenes Images from Crackle's drama SequesteredBehind the Scenes Images from Crackle's drama SequesteredBehind the Scenes Images from Crackle's drama SequesteredBehind the Scenes Images from Crackle's drama Sequestered

Behind the Scenes Images from Crackle's drama SequesteredBehind the Scenes Images from Crackle's drama SequesteredBehind the Scenes Images from Crackle's drama SequesteredBehind the Scenes Images from Crackle's drama Sequestered

Gallery link:
Other Projects (incl. Shorts and Web Series) > Sequestered (2014) > Behind the Scenes

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jul 26, 12:39 GMT | Message # 37

Site Admin

"Sequestered" cast members who played in "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"

Sequestered cast members who played in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 27, 11:17 GMT | Message # 38

Site Admin

Now would be a good time to release the photos from the Sequestered promotional photoshoot.

Sequestered promotional photoshoot

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jul 29, 00:00 GMT | Message # 39

Site Admin

Actor Trevor Torseth posted a photo of an advertisement for Sequestered on a bus stop.

advertisement for Sequestered on a bus stop

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jul 30, 00:18 GMT | Message # 40

Site Admin

XBox, Windows 8 and Windows phone users living in the U.S. can watch the new original series "Sequestered" on Crackle today before anyone else.
For the record, the web series starring Summer Glau, Jesse Bradford and Patrick Warburton will officially premiere on August 5th on Crackle.
In order to watch Sequestered on your phone or windows 8, you have to download the Crackle app first. Here are the links to the Crackle app for Windows Phone and for Windows.

Feel free to tell us if you managed to watch the episodes and if yes, sharing with us your first impressions would be very appreciated.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jul 30, 07:38 GMT | Message # 41

Site Admin

Actors Katie Savoy and Trevor Torseth posted selfies in front of the Sequestered poster on a bus stop in LA.

Katie Savoy and Trevor Torseth posted selfies in front of the Sequestered posterKatie Savoy and Trevor Torseth posted selfies in front of the Sequestered poster

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jul 30, 14:26 GMT | Message # 42

Site Admin

Crackle announced yesterday that an early preview of the upcoming series "Sequestered" was available exclusively for Windows devices. Which means lucky American viewers have the chance to watch Summer Glau's new show before anyone else. Thus we are able to reveal the titles of the first six episodes of "Sequestered".

Crackle announced earlier they will be releasing their new original suspense thriller series "Sequestered" in two batches; the first six episodes will debut August 5, while the last six will air on October 14.

So without further ado, the titles of the first six episodes of "Sequestered" are:

Episode 1. Twelve Strangers
Episode 2. Folding Laundry
Episode 3. Proof of Life
Episode 4. "1" More
Episode 5. What's In The Box?
Episode 6. All In

What do you think of the titles so far?

A huge thank you to our members Talon and Fox012 for this exclusive reveal.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jul 31, 15:12 GMT | Message # 43

Site Admin

Excerpt from an interview with James Maslow published at james-maslow.us

H: What’s next in terms of acting?
JM: I’m finishing up a series called “Sequestered,” which is going to be for Sony Crackle Online which is a streaming service like Netflix. I’m excited about that. I have a recurring role so I’m going to keep filming that. I also just finished writing my first feature which I’d like to produce in the next couple of years. I’m giving myself a long time frame because it does take a while. I have big goals, I have big ideas. There’s a couple of films I’m looking at but until they come to fruition is not worth talking about.

We don't know for sure if the 12 episode mini-series is going to have several seasons on Crackle. If it's the case, It will probably be with another trial and another jury, which means no Summer Glau.

Date: Friday, 2014 Aug 01, 09:00 GMT | Message # 44

Friends

I got my own theory on that...several hints in the last few episodes...if you get my drift...things are turning upside down and inside out.

Come on guys! Watch this show for Summer!! Show the Wiki we support our girl!

The world is cruel...so I laugh at the irony.

Date: Friday, 2014 Aug 01, 09:29 GMT | Message # 45

Site Admin

Quote Talon ()
I got my own theory on that...several hints in the last few episodes...if you get my drift...things are turning upside down and inside out.

I have just watched the first two episodes (I publish the caps at the same time I watch an episode). I guess I'm too early in the serie to know for sure.

More generally speaking, lucky people like you and me were able to see the first six episodes through their Windows devices...but the episodes will be available at Crackle website one per week, starting August 5th.
Which means it's tempting to discuss what happens in the later episodes but not very nice to spoil them for those who intend to watch the serie on Crackle website.

I'm surprised to see that no one on the net but the Summer Glau Wiki is commenting the episodes that were made available through Windows devices.

As an aside, I don't want to be the guy who will announce to the many James Maslow's fans that he doesn't appear in the first 6 eps (yeah, I browsed through them quickly just for that). These fans are VERY supportive of the show (where are you Summer Glau fans). I take my hat off to them.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Page 3 of 7«1234567»
Search: