Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 7«123467»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Date: Monday, 2014 Jun 02, 15:42 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2014 Jun 02, 21:14 GMT | Message # 17

Site Admin

Meet the (almost) full cast of Crackle's legal drama Sequestered, including bts photos and character's name in this blog section: Casting News for Crackle's Sequestered

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jun 03, 10:22 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

"Dancing With The Stars" contestant James Maslow about upcoming projects:

I’m trying to do both! I have so many things that I’m working on that I’m so excited for. The first one, I’m filming a recurring role on a Sony Crackle project called Sequestered and I haven’t been able to talk about it until recently. It’s coming out in the fall and I’m very excited about it. Jesse Bradford is the lead and there’s some other amazing actors in it. I think it’s going to be a fantastic show and I’m looking forward to it. I’m also working with some fantastic new songwriters on some new music. I’m not going to rush to put something out, but it will be in the relatively near future.

Learn more about James Maslow in "Sequestered" in the blog section: Casting News for Crackle's Sequestered

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jun 03, 19:10 GMT | Message # 19

Site Admin

Spoilers: Heather Dubrow on her role and the title of the series.

In an interview for OK! magazine, The Real Housewives of Orange County star Heather Dubrow reveals which role she plays and why the show is called "Sequestered".

I'm now working on a new series called "Sequestered" for the Crackle network. I am one of the jurors. I am actually the alternate juror but in the pilot episode one of the regular jurors gets killed...which is why the group gets sequestered. And then all this chaos falls in. This woman is like this bitter divorcee, she's horrible, it's a great part.

Read more spoilers: Sequestered Spoilers: Title Explained, Relations Between Characters and Video Scene

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jun 04, 11:23 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

Behind the Scenes images of Sequestered Photo Shoot!

The cast of "Sequestered" did a photo shoot to promote the show yesterday. We have collected for you the lovely behind the scenes images of this shoot, featuring close up of Summer Glau, Jesse Bradford, Dina Meyer and a cast and crew wrap photo.

Sequestered Photo Shoot with Summer GlauSequestered Photo Shoot with Jesse BradfordSequestered Photo Shoot with Dina MeyerSequestered Photo Shoot with the cast and crew

[Sequestered Photo Shoot]

Read more in the News section

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jun 04, 20:08 GMT | Message # 21

Site Admin

New Candid Photo: Summer With Her Makeup Artist On Set of Sequestered

Abby Lyle Clawson was makeup department head on Crackle's upcoming web series and it seems she had a lot of fun working with Summer.

Check out the lovely photo of her and Summer she posted on her Instagram today and the accompagnying comment:

Summer and myself in the chair where we had the most fun!!! What a caring and elegant actress to have had the pleasure to work with!! Anytime lady....let's do it again! I used the amazing Sappho Organic Make Up line for her foundation, she and I both love it!!

Summer With Her Makeup Artist On Set of Sequestred

[Sequestered On Set Photos]

Don't forget the cast of Sequestered did a photo shoot yesterday, which means new promotional photos with Summer and the cast will be released soon, so stay tuned.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jun 08, 08:42 GMT | Message # 22

Site Admin

Casting scoop!

Katie Savoy, best known for her role as Sammy in the web series "Living with Models" (2012), plays “a lawyer with a dirty secret” in Sequestered.

Fist pic below is from the set of Sequestered.

Katie Savoy on set of SequesteredKatie Savoy lingerie photo shoot

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jun 26, 08:54 GMT | Message # 23

Site Admin

Actress Christina Wren plays a character named Grace Miller in "Sequestered"; she posted this photo of her on set of Crackle's upcoming thriller (MILD SPOILER ALERT).

Had an amazing time as "Grace Miller" filming SEQUESTERED for Sony's Crackle network. Coming out in August, it's a John Grisham esque thriller that follows the case against my husband, Malcolm (Darri Ingolfsson) as he's on trial for a heinous crime. Keep your eye out for it!

Christina Wren on set of Sequestered

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jun 28, 10:02 GMT | Message # 24

Site Admin

Bruce Davison has a lead role in Sequestered. You may have seen him in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1x07 "The Demon Hand" as Dr. Silberman.

Here's a fan made video featuring Bruce Davison in TSCC.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 11, 03:30 GMT | Message # 25

Site Admin

Crackle has unveiled the official description of its new original drama Sequestered, as well as the series poster, featuring Summer Glau, Jesse Bradford (Bring It On), Patrick Warburton (Rules of Engagement), Heather Dubrow (The Real Housewives of Orange County), and James Maslow (Big Time Rush, Dancing With the Stars). One look at the poster and the official description confirms that Summer Glau is playing one of the jurors.
It has also been revealed that the first six episodes of Sequestered will premiere August 5 and the remaining six episodes will be available October 14.

Check out the series poster and the description below:

Sequestered Poster

Crackle's official description of Sequestered:

Danny Firmin (Bradford), a young attorney with a promising career, begins to uncover a major conspiracy behind his big case defending the alleged murderer of Governor Mark Bennett’s (Warburton) 8-year-old son. Sequestered juror Anna (Glau) is forced to choose between her beliefs and the safety of her family while deliberating the fate of a potentially innocent man. Surprising alliances form, sparking tensions and testing morals as Anna puts her life on the line to expose the conspiracy and find true justice for all involved.

Read more in the News section.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 11, 21:21 GMT | Message # 26

Site Admin

THR published an article on Sequestered premiere and while most of the information are similar to those we mentioned above, one thing caught my attention. In the description of the series, the article mentions that Governor Mark Bennett (Patrick Warburton) allegedly murdered his 8-year-old son, which is new.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 11, 22:49 GMT | Message # 27

Site Admin

Yet another article on Sequestered premiere, once again mentioning Summer Glau's name prominently (which is perfectly normal after all since she's the female lead).

Link: "Crackle Locks August Premiere for Summer Glau-Starring ‘Sequestered’" at thevideoink.com

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jul 16, 17:15 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

In case you haven't noticed, the photo used for the newly released Sequestered poster is from the same photoshoot the actors did in June 2006. Summer's outfit, as well as the other actor's, the table in the center of the cast and crew wrap photo as well as Summer's chair are the same.

Promotional posterSequestered Photo Shoot - 2014

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 18, 14:32 GMT | Message # 29

Site Admin

Dina Meyer and Summer Glau are used to facing danger armed with a futuristic plasma rifle...

Dina Meyer and Summer Glau are used to facing danger armed with a futuristic plasma rifle

But nothing could have prepared them for the tension of a murder trial with major political implications. Crackle's new original thriller Sequestered premieres August 5th.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 18, 17:49 GMT | Message # 30

Site Admin

Take a first look at Summer Glau in Crackle new legal drama "Sequestered"!

Crackle has released the trailer for its much awaited new original webseries Sequestered, starring Summer Glau, Jesse Bradford and Patrick Warburton, premiering on August 5th.

If the video is blocked in your country, try this video:

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Page 2 of 7«123467»
Search: